FL FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Questions that I haven't been able to find an answer to:

Do Diana's stepfather and mother both have their own cell phones, or is there only one for the household?

As far as we know, the family pickup has not been returned to them?

Did I read this right? They moved out? :sorry: but if my child was missing I wouldn't want to move until I found her. I couldn't leave knowing she was out there somewhere. What if she returned and they aren't there? Seems odd to me that they up and move. :cry:

Forgive me for misquoting. I viewed the video again to find the point where I thought I heard that Diana's mom had moved out. I misheard. The statement was about the brothers moving out. Sorry about that.

Exactly!!!!! They should not have been on his phone no matter how they got there [emoji35] And no doubt in my mind he took them. Who knows what else police have recovered on this . Who knows what he deleted on his phone....

I just want to say the LE probably knows if he took them or not. Why? well on my phone, you can access details of the picture! For instance, I sat on the porch and took pic of my dog....you can know the time, and if the Gps is on I would think it would be accessible as well? So they should know when it was taken at least.

He hasn't yet been charged with kidnapping let alone murder! And yeah...December. But no mention he took them or his hand was in a pic....bad info! he could have saved them against someone for when he needs to get out of something. That will likely come up in his araignment for possession of child *advertiser censored* which hasn't happened yet.

Again, I follow facts, not speculation.

Fact is: Guerrero, a person of interest in the disappearance of 9-year-old Diana Alvarez, was charged in federal court Monday for possession of child *advertiser censored*.

The arraignment is just a formality, IMO, if he is going to use the story that the *advertiser censored* saved on his phone wasn't his but was there because he was saving the *advertiser censored* against someone for when he needs to get out of something, then he better hope that his appointed attorneys can "walk on water".

I just want to say the LE probably knows if he took them or not. Why? well on my phone, you can access details of the picture! For instance, I sat on the porch and took pic of my dog....you can know the time, and if the Gps is on I would think it would be accessible as well? So they should know when it was taken at least.
Yes definately. They surely know. I think he took them and they are of Diana :( In one of the recent articles it stated that LE were trying to match the photis to Diana's room.

There has been a major slow down in MSM regarding Diane. I think the recent tragedies in Orlando are taking some spotlight off of her in news

However IMO I truly believe LE are working very hard trying to find her. At the same time trying to get JG to talk..For now as depressing as it is we just have to wait......

BBM

--he has 2 lawyers now, I doubt he's speaking to LE.

Saturday, May 28
10:00 pm: Diana went to bed
In the evening hours: JG traveled from home in Orlando towards Ft Myers

Sunday, May 29
Between 12:00 am - 3:00 am: JG in the area of DA's home
Between 12:00 am - 3:00 am: JG communicated with a DA household cellphone
Approx 2:00 am: Mom covers Diana with green blanket and closes bedroom door
Early morning hours: JG traveled towards Okeechobee, continued to Yeehaw Junction (stayed stationary for several hours), then back to Okeechobee, then back to Orlando place of origin
Approx 7:00 am: Mom finds all stove burners on high, one with a pan with oil. Discovers Diana missing.
Approx 7:30 am: Stepdad calls 911 reporting Diana missing from home in Ft Myers
Trailer taped off with crime scene tape
Evening: Two tow trucks tow family's black sedan and tan pickup truck away

Monday, May 30
Missing Child Alert issued (LCSO stated Amber Alert criteria not met)
LE searches near home with K-9s, helicopter
Reported that LE have not allowed Mom and stepdad to speak to other family members

Tuesday, May 31
Afternoon: Mom and stepdad allowed back in home
Black sedan returned to mom/stepdad
Approx 7:00-8:00 pm: JG alone and wet at a restaurant in Orlando, begged stranger for a place to stay

Wednesday, June 1
LE states there is no evidence to suggest Diana is still in the area

Thursday, June 2
JG left stranger's house in Orlando, finding a ride to Okechobbee
Approx 1:00 pm: Amber Alert issued
Approx 4:00 pm: Tan Chevy Malibu #78NHD from Amber Alert located abandoned

Friday, June 3
Evening: a dozen LE vehicles surround white Jeep Cherokee with guns drawn telling JG to get out of car on NE Park St in Okeechobee. JG taken into custody due to lack of lawful immigration status
Cellphone tracked to landscaper in Daytona who said he found the phone in a grassy ditch in Orlando near Barwood Dr

Saturday, June 4
JG remains in holding cell at Okeechobee County Jail

Sunday, June 5
Forensic examination of the phone revealed selfies of JG and child *advertiser censored* photos, at least one dated 12/16/15
Investigators returned to DA home, asking family to wait outside
JG remains in Okeechobee County Jail

Monday, June 6
JG transferred to Lee County Jail
JG appeared in federal court in Ft Myers charged with possession of child *advertiser censored*. Held on no bond.

The thanks button does not suffice, Greater Than!

I hope you don't mind, but I've posted this on Diana's Media Thread...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=12631828

:bow:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Questions that I haven't been able to find an answer to:

Do Diana's stepfather and mother both have their own cell phones, or is there only one for the household?

As far as we know, the family pickup has not been returned to them?

both very good questions; while I have been rewatching interviews, I remembered hearing both RH & UJ give out their phone numbers in interviews.

I watched them both just now & in each video they are alone. they both say "this is my phone number" (RH in Spanish, of course) & the phone numbers are almost identical, though the last two digits of the numbers are switched (46 & 64). I don't know if they did this out of convinenece (I would) or if there is a mixup because UJ is speaking in English & that's not his first language...
as they both reference it being their own personal number, I'm leaning twored the former.

so I'm personally thinking 2 phones.

because of the sensitivity of the case is it alright that I link the videos for support?
just want to make sure
xo

BBM, Yes i think LE would know that too from data on the phone, and if the pics. were taken in Dec. last year JG has had them on there for a few months. I don't know if LE got to question JG about the pics. and what he said if he answered any questions in regard to that? Maybe he was already lawyered up by the time he got charged with being in possession of the photos.
I also wonder if LE were able to match the photos to where they were taken?

I bet JG is kicking himself for losing his phone or ditching it, whatever caused someone else to find it. Strange he would tell the other person to keep it if that's what happened. Bet he never thought that person would hand it in to LE. But good that he got caught with such nasty content on his phone, it's one less pervert on the streets.

BBM

--he has 2 lawyers now, I doubt he's speaking to LE.
Thanks Laurie [emoji1] I know the parents have 2 but so does he? I must have missed that, yikes.

If they obtain enough evidence against him to prove murder, he still may talk, at lease say where Diana is. I've seen it happen before over the years. I have faith in LE that they will find Diana and bring justice.

Find Diana! Hope today is the day....

I wasn't able to check this thread yesterday. I can't believe LE hasn't found her yet. Eighteen days now... :tears:

I wonder what the family and their lawyer are going to say today.

Mom should be having her baby soon. So very sad.

Sorry! (apologizing for my oops in advance)
Old Lurker, New Poster

Malcolm Johnson ‏@Malcolmsmedia 2h2 hours ago
Family of missing Diana Alvarez scheduled to have a press conference here at their lawyers office today @ 2:30.

2roncew.jpg

https://twitter.com/Malcolmsmedia

I make that 5 hours 22 minutes from now, correct?

7:30 pm (UK)

[...]
The press conference will be held outside the family attorney's office at 2:30 PM Wednesday.

Most recently the family has expressed frustration to ***Fox 4*** about the lack of communication they're getting from law enforcement on the investigation.
[...]
But the family says they'd like investigators to do a better job at keeping them posted, and to let them know what they're doing next and why. "As the family, I feel like we're owed at least that much. Not to find everything through social media," says cousin NM (redacted).
[...]
We're also told a translator will be present at the press conference, as the family speaks limited English.

*** (will link in next post and add both to Media thread) ***

ETA: embedded video can be found @staywoke's posted link above....

ETA2: reporter on scene at presser:
malcolm.johnson@fox4news.com

I hope the family isn't just making a statement to bash LE. They will lose a lot of support if they do that.

Diana Alvarez' family getting few answers in investigation - Fox 4 Now WFTX Fort Myers/Cape Coral
[...]
Investigators have been scouring all over Florida looking for the girl since she disappeared, but family told Fox 4 that they don't know where the investigation stands at this point, and that they get most of their information from the media.
"We've been kept in the dark about a lot of things," said Diana's cousin NM (redacted). "We would just like a little bit more cooperation from law enforcement at this point."

Embedded video & More@Link

http://www.fox4now.com/news/diana-alvarez-family-getting-few-answers-in-investigation

My thoughts on the Fox4 story (see post #759)

Per the embedded video (dated 6/10), Fox4's reporter, Sam Sosa, took Diana's family's concerns directly to LE. samantha.sosa@fox4.com:

[...]
Fox 4 reached out to Lee County Sheriff's Office to find out why investigators are not communicating with the family. They have not yet answered our questions.

In the meantime, Diana's family will not give up hope that she is alive. They believe Guerrero-Torres may have handed Diana off to someone else. "This is very hard for me, but I am fighting," said Uribe Jimenez (stepfather). "And I will continue fighitng until the end. I will not stop until I get answers regarding my daughter."

[...]
http://www.fox4now.com/news/diana-alvarez-family-getting-few-answers-in-investigation

Diana's stepfather was in :tears: as he sat next to Diana's mother. Her hands, at times, could be seen rubbing her very pregnant tummy. IMO, their heartbreak was almost palpable.

[emoji174][emoji174][emoji174][emoji174][emoji174][emoji174][emoji174][emoji174]

#WhereIsDiana???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members