Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking we ALL best get some rest before those documents come out! MODS, can we have these downstairs to prevent other forums from stealing them? Notnice, I agree, name change is needed, and YOU ROCK!!! :loveyou::tyou::loveyou:

I was just going to ask if we should have a separate thread. Downstairs would make a lot of sense being they have not been in media reports ......yet. Good work, 2Hope4 !

Notnice, you are very, VERY nice! Get some rest, too. :clap:

Do you need some donations towards reproduction fees? I'd be more than willing to give you some. I think it's ridiculous when they charge for fees to begin with. But in all seriousness I am more the willing to chip in on your out of pocket and time fees.

I will too.

Do you need some donations towards reproduction fees? I'd be more than willing to give you some. I think it's ridiculous when they charge for fees to begin with. But in all seriousness I am more the willing to chip in on your out of pocket and time fees.

Me too...would love to help you with the fees! Thank you so much for all your effort!

Unfortunately I have to go to bed now, so I will probably be the last! :facepalm:

I hear ya. I was on call last night and was out on 3 calls. Played 9 holes of golf today in extreme heat and little sleep. Trying to hang in...... Thinking of Sierah and those who loved her. I cringe as to what I/we may learn......

Me too...would love to help you with the fees! Thank you so much for all your effort!

I am 100% willing, able, and WANT to paypal you money for the fees or send you a dominos e-gift card! I'm serious.

EDIT--- speaking of Dominos, I hope my little is prepared to fix his own dinner tonight! This lady is about to be very busy! :)

It seems to be official. I will get nothing done that the outside world thinks I should tomorrow.

It's notnices fault.

<3

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

IIRC, you registered here at WS and first posted on Sunday. Four days later, you've rounded up the court documents we've been postulating on for 5 threads.
Never seen anything like it, you make my head spin, lol. :clap:
In my head to drive to 3 different courts, and argue at one (not your fault) he was in the car for atleast 3 hours. I know how long it is to get to each.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

It seems to be official. I will get nothing done that the outside world thinks I should tomorrow.

It's notnices fault.

<3

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

You are in very good company! Lots of it!

In my head to drive to 3 different courts, and argue at one (not your fault) he was in the car for atleast 3 hours. I know how long it is to get to each.

Actually 4-Downtown Toledo to Maumee, then to Wauseon, Swanton and back to Maumee.

Actually 4-Downtown Toledo to Maumee, then to Wauseon, Swanton and back to Maumee.
Oh wow I didn't see it was 4! So much driving, thankful for your dedication for justice.

You're awesome. I wish I still lived in NW Ohio. I'd be right there helping you. I'd like to help with any expenses as well. And if any research is needed from my turf, NE Ohio, Cleveland area, just ask. Tell me how to get records and I'll do my best to obtain them. I'm near Summit, Wayne, Cuyahoga, Holmes, Portage and Stark counties. You rock. I pray LE is reading this thread and realizes what great detail focused analytical minds are working hard to connect all dots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same! I'm in South Western Ohio near Cincinnati, Dayton and Columbus area.

Me too! I can't do much, but I'm willing to jump into action bc Notnice26 has set an excellent example! [emoji4]&#10084;&#65039;

If there's any way I can help speed this up too I'm willing if someone shows me what needs done. I'm a medical transcriptionist and I do have Adobe I just never done this particular type of document working but I've also self taught myself many medical EMR programs so if I can help let me know. I don't know how you're doing this if you're going to send Pages blabbity blah through page blabity blah to so-and-so and the next chunk go to someone else to work on? Let me know if I can try to help. I'm more than willing! I just put a second pot of coffee on for tonight

You're gonna be up til' September!

I can't figure out why there are more "guests" viewing this thread than "members". We always welcome input from new members. Why not join?

I can't figure out why there are more "guests" viewing this thread than "members". We always welcome input from new members. Why not join?

I get booted off sometimes and then don't login in. Im lazy.

I've read WS for a long time before ever posting. Just reading, learning.

I get booted off sometimes and then don't login in. Im lazy.

I've read WS for a long time before ever posting. Just reading, learning.

It's all good. Glad your here.

Is anyone else getting websleuthitis of the thumb from hitting refresh so often ? My thumb feels like it's about to fall off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nena_Kellye