Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checking in from Wisconsin, been camping all week, go home tomorrow. <modsnip>, WOW WOW WOW! And all others who have helped. What an amazing community we have here.

Thank you for the the dedication and honoring of Sierah and other victims.

I am still reading the info and I may have to continue reading the rest tomorrow! Cannot believe this guy! "The pressure and strain I was under from running my lawn care business"

Still reading. I'll probably have to read it a few times just to absorb. Thank you again, all of you hard working Sleuths.

Reading his letter to the judge wondering what in the world I'm reading. Unbelievable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will save you all some reading: its never his fault. Never, ever.

I will save you all some reading: its never his fault. Never, ever.

Oh never, interesting that Someone who plays one so well, liked to victimize others.

What other docs will we see tomorrow?

From RG's comments section: "..further stated that she is convinced the defendant meant to sexually assault her rape her and that she also feels he may have had homicide on his mind. Regarding sentencing, the victim stated that she feels the court has defended the defendant's interests more than her own. She noted, 'I want him behind bars but I also don't want him to do this to anyone else'."

That filled me with such sadness. I'm sorry the system failed Sierah and any other of this monster's victims. This is a very hard document to read.. he is such a manipulative liar, using his mother to make the judge feel sorry for him.. ugh.

Omg. Half way done, but I want to note a couple of things.

- his entire justification was that he was worried g e would lose driving privileges of the truck. Then why force her to stay? If she leaves, there is no accident on your record. BIG FAT LIE.

- remember we had a description somewhere of a medium build guy and so we ruled him out? Well, he says here he was thin. That needs to go back on the table.

- his friend reminded him of the handcuffs that would bump his knee every single day while driving? BIG FAT LIE
-something is up with the pregnant woman driver. That sorry isn't right. Did he try to abduct by hitting a car first and changed when that didn't work?

- something is up with the friend and girlfriend. Maybe he was interested in the girl and it triggered his drive for a woman that day. The way he spoke about her was off.

Sorry for my random notes. I read psych packets for 16 years. I learned well to pickup little things that are off. Back to reading!

Are we starting a new thread for discussion of the case files? Not sure that it should be in Sierah's thread.

Handcuffs

End of Pg.5 - JDW claims to have bought the handcuffs for about $3 - around 1985. From the day he bought them they were on display in each of the vehicles he drove from then on.

I definitely think his anger and lack of control shows through in his letter.

Calling the Judge 'blind as a bat' isn't probably the best way to get a Judge on your side.

Please continue discussion at Thread #6.

I've moved a few posts on over to the new thread.

:wave:

This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members