Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone
I am new to posting here, just started lurking when this case started, close to home :'(
What is this "underground " where these documents will be uploaded ?
Thank you for the help!
Also I want to express to the family how sorry I am for what you have been and are going through. Just know she is and angel, she has brought closure to some families I am sure, and prevented this monster from having more victims .

Welcome!!!
The "underground" is the basement or parking lot. Its a members only area.

<modsnip>

Hello everyone! This is my first post, though I've been here reading since Sierra first went missing. I found websleuths searching for information in those first days.
First, I've been sending love and positive thoughts to all of sierras family and friends, as well as everyone here and in LE, and anyone this case has and will affect. Love and hugs to everyone. I feel like I know you all from following the threads. What an intelligent, respectful, clever, and thoughtful group of people. So glad I've found this site.

Second, not nice, THANK YOU! Not only for getting these documents, but for thinking bigger picture about the ethics of what's at stake. I don't know the answers, but the fact that you're thinking of it speaks volumes of your character.

Third, my two little kids are going to kentucky to see their grandparents this weekend. I'll have the whole weekend without anyone needing or wanting anything from me--the perfect time to read these files.

Fourth, I'm not a local--but I do live in SE Ohio--very very close to where so many girls have gone missing in chillicothe. I've been absorbed in this case in my free time, but I plan on checking out those threads (if they exist) as well as the piketon murders. So many cases in Ohio.

Finally, Thanks to everyone for all the work and thought you put in to these threads. Amazing community and I've only been here a few weeks!

I am a health information professional and you have every right to Your own record, but not others! That would be illegal! I work in Fulton county and would love to take a peek at the accused, however, I would lose my job potentially and that is not happening!

It's public record and if they were illegal, she wouldn't have been able to obtain them from the courthouse.
This isn't a health document <modsnip>

Hello everyone! This is my first post, though I've been here reading since Sierra first went missing. I found websleuths searching for information in those first days.
First, I've been sending love and positive thoughts to all of sierras family and friends, as well as everyone here and in LE, and anyone this case has and will affect. Love and hugs to everyone. I feel like I know you all from following the threads. What an intelligent, respectful, clever, and thoughtful group of people. So glad I've found this site.

Second, not nice, THANK YOU! Not only for getting these documents, but for thinking bigger picture about the ethics of what's at stake. I don't know the answers, but the fact that you're thinking of it speaks volumes of your character.

Third, my two little kids are going to kentucky to see their grandparents this weekend. I'll have the whole weekend without anyone needing or wanting anything from me--the perfect time to read these files.

Fourth, I'm not a local--but I do live in SE Ohio--very very close to where so many girls have gone missing in chillicothe. I've been absorbed in this case in my free time, but I plan on checking out those threads (if they exist) as well as the piketon murders. So many cases in Ohio.

Finally, Thanks to everyone for all the work and thought you put in to these threads. Amazing community and I've only been here a few weeks!
Welcome!
And thank you for your kind words.&#128522;

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I am an Appalachian American from West Virginia. I now live in Florida.

Oh the acronyms. I'm sorry, I apologize - I have no idea what ":wagon:" means [emoji54]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Unfortunately not all the emojis show up on tapatalk. Instead you just get the words.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:welcome:

Welcome Bluegrass....glad to have you here! I've spent many a weekend glued to my IPad reading thru these threads. Enjoy the solitude!

:welcome:

While waiting I'll check out the Leslie Henderson and carter David thread.

It's so tragic and sad. Very odd circumstances
Just not making sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members