Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just west of Indianapolis. Originally from NW Indiana and have spent many summers in our family home on Kelleys Island OH.

I am a health information professional and you have every right to Your own record, but not others! That would be illegal! I work in Fulton county and would love to take a peek at the accused, however, I would lose my job potentially and that is not happening!

These are not health records. Court records are public information. Not illegal at all.
I am a health information professional and you have every right to Your own record, but not others! That would be illegal! I work in Fulton county and would love to take a peek at the accused, however, I would lose my job potentially and that is not happening!

North Georgia Mountainsnear the southern terminus of the Appalachian Trail in an area referred by the Cherokee Indians as Wolfscratch Wilderness...

'Golf was invented for folks that didn't know how to Fish'....
I remember your old screen name, lol.

hipaa laws do not apply here. These documents have nothing to do with anyone's protected healthcare information. I too am in healthcare & that's a big no-no

I just found out about Websleuths today and read all the threads. I was born in Wauseon, but now live in SW Michigan...my grandpa was chief of police in Wauseon in the 60s and 70s and then worked for Fulton County Sheriff. This case hits so close to home. It could have been one of my cousins. We will certainly not be playing hide and seek at night with flashlights in the cornfields when we visit in a few weeks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I just found out about Websleuths today and read all the threads. I was born in Wauseon, but now live in SW Michigan...my grandpa was chief of police in Wauseon in the 60s and 70s and then worked for Fulton County Sheriff. This case hits so close to home. It could have been one of my cousins. We will certainly not be playing hide and seek at night with flashlights in the cornfields when we visit in a few weeks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

:wagon:

Why would viewing public documents be illegal? Its not like we have his physican records or anything. These are all in conjunction to his legal proceedings.

Hi everyone
I am new to posting here, just started lurking when this case started, close to home :'(
What is this "underground " where these documents will be uploaded ?
Thank you for the help!
Also I want to express to the family how sorry I am for what you have been and are going through. Just know she is and angel, she has brought closure to some families I am sure, and prevented this monster from having more victims .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rypie15