Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the one sock to be interesting...simply because another murder victim from the area (Lori Ann Hill, 1985) was found nude with only one sock. This case is a cold case, where they will be comparing JDW's DNA to the DNA found on Lori. Below is a link to my source indicating that she was found nude, except for one sock. I have a feeling that JDW was responsible for Lori Hill's death also. I read that at the time of her death, he lived in Swanton, however, that was on a Sierah facebook page...not a news outlet. I would think that in Sierah's case, the one sock was just sloppy work on JDW's part.

I just can't figure out why he struck so close to home, risking getting caught. Did he care if he got caught?? I hope that looking through his media and digital devices is revealing. I hope many victims are identified and closure is brought to families. I hope they have enough solid evidence...for multiple victims.

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2010/01/lori_ann_hill_vanished_in_1985.php

Joann Jaso found in was also naked except for socks.

That judge....the one for now, isn't that the same we saw in other documents concerning JW? Seems that unique signature was there. But I only have the one document, as I had saved that one to my comp to view, the others I viewed on the site that was up. This judge, IMO, knows at least of JW...

The Jasso lady found in Fulton County was also naked except for socks.
So how many socks did they find for "trophies"? This sems more interesting than the undergarments found. Interesting is SJ had one sock.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

...and that judge's signature became more agitated and furious every time he signed. I wonder what he had/had for a gut feeling or theory?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

His signature captivated me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes and thanks! Multiple long threads. And contradictions innocently. Trying to decifer exact facts. I think also that these SK's are sometimes given too much credit for mental facilities. Its true there are some, but I don't personally think he is one of them.

Homesteader, I learned long ago to never ever mis-underestimate a serial predator/killer. Regardless of whether they are at the high end of the intelligence quotient or at the low end, they will often times fool even the most experienced homicide investigators and easily pass polygraph exams. They are psychopaths; soulless creatures that learn as they go. They are creative, calculating, deflective, and manipulative and will hone their skills, while correcting their flaws with each innocent victim they devour..

Gary Ridgeway; Green river serial killer was a suspect early on in the Green River task force investigation. Early in the investigation he passed several interviews and 2 polygraph exams, yet his IQ was in the low average range; 80. In the "Green River, Running Red" book by true-crime author and former police officer Ann Rule. She shares that GR attended some of her seminars at her book signings. After being suspected by police, GR went on to kill more victims and wasn't identified and arrested until November 2001 due to dna technology advancements..

Gary Ridgeway Victims; Convicted of 49, confessed to 71, presumed to be at least 90+. Imo, due to the many indicators and his escalation, JDW will likely mirror Gary Ridgeway's innocent victim total as well ah his victim preference. Imo, SJ was not JDW's normal targeted victim profile...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Ridgway

I haven't had a chance to read the 2016 documents yet, and honestly I'm not sure I'm up to it. But for being a couple hours south, it could so easily have been my daughter who is just a few months older than Sierah.

That being said, in regards to the passport, do we know for sure it was in his name? Or could it have been his picture, but false name?

Second, and I'm still trying to find the link I saw it at, but fairly early on I remember reading that a gun was involved. If that is actually true and my memory isn't off, is it possible that he got her on his motorcycle by threatening to kill her family if she didn't come with him quietly.

I haven't had a chance to read the 2016 documents yet, and honestly I'm not sure I'm up to it. But for being a couple hours south, it could so easily have been my daughter who is just a few months older than Sierah.

That being said, in regards to the passport, do we know for sure it was in his name? Or could it have been his picture, but false name?

Second, and I'm still trying to find the link I saw it at, but fairly early on I remember reading that a gun was involved. If that is actually true and my memory isn't off, is it possible that he got her on his motorcycle by threatening to kill her family if she didn't come with him quietly.
Per the search warrant returns, the passport was issued to James Dean Worley valid from 4/2005 through 4/2015.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Is there any likelihood of any further information being released by LE before the Aug. 18 hearing?
Do potential photographs made of evidence become public record at some point in time and if yes, approximately when or is it more likely after the trial?
Contemplating a trip to see the relatives in Fulton County....

There were witness reports of a motorcycle in the area at the time she went missing, plus the blood on the motorcyle, and the helmet at the scene. All that is pretty good evidence.

I agree.

IMO I envision he was just riding along on his motorcycle and saw an opportunity to do what he has done before. He may have even been out on the prowl for a victim on the back roads and spotted her.

Here is how I think it may have gone down based on some of the evidence and where it was found.

I think he pulled up behind her on his motorcycle and rammed his front tire into her back tire which caused her to go off into the ditch.
Either that or he pulled alongside her and got real close and just kicked her off the road into the ditch. I then think he pulled his bike over and got off the bike and took off his helmet and by then she had managed to get up and started to run from him.

I think he chased her on foot just a little ways before he caught her. She may have managed to run into the corn field a little ways. I think he had his helmet in his hands and hit her with the helmet to knock her out. I think this is how the blood got on the helmet.
I believe the helmet was found on the opposite side of the road which could mean that she managed to run across the road and maybe tried to dart into the corn field but he caught her on foot.

I think this is why he lost his helmet because he left it and became more focused on trying to move her than anything else once he had knocked her out. At some point she does fight with him so maybe she never was knocked out but just injured badly. She did put up a good fight IMO but unfortunately he overpowered her.

Oh C'mon now, I'm sure they had a truckload of pink mace at Marko's Electronics in 1980something right next to their handcuffs !!!@@
Lololol.....sure, why the hell not!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Yes, it made me literally shake. I'll I put in the search bar was "countless movie 1973". Sick ****! But maybe I'm grasping to far.

Sadly, in this situation, I don't think so......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Hatfield, that is very much what rings true in my mind.

I run my theories by my husband from time to time. I described to him the type of helmet and JDW's history of hitting from behind. He confirmed that it was very likely and that it does not even take much strength to do a lot of damage, skull fractures easily from that kind of hit.

He told me about the type of helmets certain motorcycle clubs wear and they are chosen because they are excellent weapons.

I do believe she kicked him in the lower legs, esp having had defense training. And I believe she sprinted for the cornfield.

I also know that you can't travel thro grown corn without scratching your arms up....so they may both have those kinds of scratches/cuts. She may have scratched his arms too if he grabbed her in a chokehold of some sort. But she would be taught to go for his face if she could.

She was found bound. So I initially believed he killed her at the abduction site, but this gives me pause. But it could go either way. It is hard and unwieldy to handle a body. He might have bound her to make her easier to move out of the site and into truck or van. My husband pointed out that being bound by duct tape at the wrists would create a very good fulcrum for dragging her out of the field. (and into another later)
But she may have been knocked out and bound & gagged while he took the motorcycle back to get the truck to take and keep her, as it appears has been his mo.

Things went south for him with the prompt search & discovery.

Assuming the disposable underwear is because of no access to toilet facilities, my husband made a couple of other points. He said that it is also a torture tactic. It humiliates and de-personalizes the victim. The victim is helplessly humiliated (he likes that) and it helps him to objectify her.

I've no idea what his script for the barn hold time would be. But I am sure there is an aspect of him having power & control at all stages.

My husband and I both think he would have lost it and erupted into violence when she defied him, fighting him. Along with the practical reasons for regaining control of the situation.

Even tho it was a full moon, I do not think that light would penetrate to the ground through the corn. At that time he had a reasonable expectation that he would be able to return for the lost items at daylight.

I discussed the dynamics more in my last post, but I still believe them to be a powerful factor.

As a potential tip on his timing, it says that blood is found on clothing, but I wonder if there is dirt from digging a grave? same clothes or different ones?

I run my theories by my husband from time to time. I described to him the type of helmet and JDW's history of hitting from behind. He confirmed that it was very likely and that it does not even take much strength to do a lot of damage, skull fractures easily from that kind of hit.

He told me about the type of helmets certain motorcycle clubs wear and they are chosen because they are excellent weapons.

I do believe she kicked him in the lower legs, esp having had defense training. And I believe she sprinted for the cornfield.

I also know that you can't travel thro grown corn without scratching your arms up....so they may both have those kinds of scratches/cuts. She may have scratched his arms too if he grabbed her in a chokehold of some sort. But she would be taught to go for his face if she could.

She was found bound. So I initially believed he killed her at the abduction site, but this gives me pause. But it could go either way. It is hard and unwieldy to handle a body. He might have bound her to make her easier to move out of the site and into truck or van. My husband pointed out that being bound by duct tape at the wrists would create a very good fulcrum for dragging her out of the field. (and into another later)
But she may have been knocked out and bound & gagged while he took the motorcycle back to get the truck to take and keep her, as it appears has been his mo.

Assuming the disposable underwear is because of no access to toilet facilities, my husband made a couple of other points. He said that it is also a torture tactic. It humiliates and de-personalizes the victim. The victim is helplessly humiliated (he likes that) and it helps him to objectify her.

I've no idea what his script for the barn hold time would be. But I am sure there is an aspect of him having power & control at all stages.

My husband and I both think he would have lost it and erupted into violence when she defied him, fighting him. Along with the practical reasons for regaining control of the situation.

Even tho it was a full moon, I do not think that light would penetrate to the ground through the corn. At that time he had a reasonable expectation that he would be able to return for the lost items at daylight.

I discussed the dynamics more in my last post, but I still believe them to be a powerful factor.

As a potential tip on his timing, it says that blood is found on clothing, but I wonder if there is dirt from digging a grave? same clothes or different ones?

Very Good points.

I agree that motorcycle helmets can put a serious hurt on someone if you use it as a weapon to start clubbing someone with it.

Do you have a link that she was found bound. The MSM haven't released any stories stating that; that I'm aware of.

I'm curious, if perhaps she did pass away at initial site, what do you think would be reasoning to move her to another spot and not just leave her there? I hope she did not have to enter the barn of terror.

I've been wondering this very time someone posts that they think she died at the attack site. What purpose would it serve moving the body is she was already deceased? He would have had a much better chance of not getting caught if he would have left Sierah at the attack site and just gone home. MOO

I'm having very little luck with possible trophies as most of the bodies were found nude. He could have kept any or all of it!!

I'm having very little luck with possible trophies as most of the bodies were found nude. He could have kept any or all of it!!

IMO I think some of the trophies are from possible victims. People he stalked and may have wanted to take them to his room, bumped his car into, those he may have raped or assaulted. This is all a thought.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member