Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if my memory serves me, the dogs lost WT's scent around the driveway, and no scent around back where someone could of taken him out of FG yard through there somewhere? So that means no one took him from anywhere but there, and no car sounds were heard? Odd that.

I wonder if BS' phone call to GM was pre-planned as a distraction? An observer sitting in a parked car could see that the children are playing outside, FF had just left in his car...advised BS that now would be the time for that distracting phone call?

Does anyone know exactly what time BS called GM in regard to when WT was taken? I think it would depend what time the call was made and if it matches up timeline wise from what you are saying.

NC appears totally broken, used perhaps? She couldn't believe police were interviewing her friend etc, denial that she's been used caught up in all this? What I find interesting though is that everyone else connected to William has a gag order from FACS.... Has to be police tactics. Hope they're getting close now.

What I find interesting though is that everyone else connected to William has a gag order from FACS.... Has to be police tactics.

That is quite interesting isn't it?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

NC appears totally broken, used perhaps? She couldn't believe police were interviewing her friend etc, denial that she's been used caught up in all this? What I find interesting though is that everyone else connected to William has a gag order from FACS.... Has to be police tactics.

I think the gag order relates to WT being in foster care and there are probably very strict privacy rules for what can be publicly disclosed in such a situation for foster parents. FACS have to abide by their laws i would imagine.

I personally don't think anything about Williams case is coincidental.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The unfortunate chain of coincidences started with a broken washing machine.

(¯`'·ø,¸ ‹(•¿•)›¸.,ø'¯) ENTER THE PEDDO VAN!!.·´(•¿•)›¸•´¯`.·´¯`(•¿•)›¸.•´¯`

Does anyone know exactly what time BS called GM in regard to when WT was taken? I think it would depend what time the call was made and if it matches up timeline wise from what you are saying.

I agree it would depend on the time of the call... not sure this has ever been made public. But BS said he "tried" to contact the FM earlier than when he actually made contact - what if he deliberately hung up before it could be answered... just enough time to provide a distraction? IMO

This is really doing my head in. I really hope someone or someones are shaking in their shoes right now.

this article has always been interesting to re read....
It got him thinking. What if William’s case was not a planned abduction? “You’ve got to have two worlds collide — the situation where a three-year-old is momentarily unsupervised, and comes in contact with someone who is motivated to abduct that child … it doesn’t *necessarily have to be this monster dressed in black who runs up, grabs the child and speeds off.” What if the person who abducted William had a reason to be in the street that day and had no malicious intent when he turned up Benaroon Drive?
The way Jubelin sees it, you open the door and you put him in the car. Perhaps your first thought is to return him to his parents. Certainly, if anyone saw you now, you could say you were driving him to the police station in Laurieton, 15 minutes away. Instead of knocking on doors, you head back out past the showground. No one *follows you. You cross the Camden Haven River and nobody notices young William with the seatbelt over him. You bypass the police station in Laurieton and you just keep driving. By the time William’s mother calls 000 you are 30km away. There are tens of thousands of hectares of dense bushland between you and Kendall. *William is strapped in beside you, dressed in his Spider-Man suit.

https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=804822206268634&id=114990695251792&substory_index=0

NC appears totally broken, used perhaps? She couldn't believe police were interviewing her friend etc, denial that she's been used caught up in all this? What I find interesting though is that everyone else connected to William has a gag order from FACS.... Has to be police tactics.

I think it is because she can disclose she is his grandmother without giving away his status as being in care - it seems pretty obvious it was her son who cannot be named in the prior articles was the relative. I think without his sister being in the same situation we'd have had a disclosure of this circumstance by now. I guess it does keep it somewhat contained, although there is no way that people in their communities don't know this stuff.

I dare say she has had a pretty rough life - in general it is generational when lives are so chaotic kids have to be removed. I mean, I know of several circumstances where parenting is subpar but the people around them prop things up enough so that DOCs leaves things be, they know someone will put food in the fridge and buy them some runners and take them to the doctor if they are truly unwell, even if the parent is useless and shouldn't have the care of a dog. For the two of them to be removed, both parents were rubbish at it for a significant amount of time without anyone about to bring resources to the situation, or were not protecting their kids from abuse or were inflicting it, and NC was not an acceptable place for them to go for whatever reason.

It got him thinking. What if William’s case was not a planned abduction? “You’ve got to have two worlds collide — the situation where a three-year-old is momentarily unsupervised, and comes in contact with someone who is motivated to abduct that child … it doesn’t *necessarily have to be this monster dressed in black who runs up, grabs the child and speeds off.” What if the person who abducted William had a reason to be in the street that day and had no malicious intent when he turned up Benaroon Drive?
The way Jubelin sees it, you open the door and you put him in the car. Perhaps your first thought is to return him to his parents. Certainly, if anyone saw you now, you could say you were driving him to the police station in Laurieton, 15 minutes away. Instead of knocking on doors, you head back out past the showground. No one *follows you. You cross the Camden Haven River and nobody notices young William with the seatbelt over him. You bypass the police station in Laurieton and you just keep driving. By the time William’s mother calls 000 you are 30km away. There are tens of thousands of hectares of dense bushland between you and Kendall. *William is strapped in beside you, dressed in his Spider-Man suit.

https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=804822206268634&id=114990695251792&substory_index=0

Then how does that explain the scent dog evidence that stops at GM's driveway, and FM heard no vehicle driving away? For someone to have placed William into a vehicle it would of had to of been right around that driveway i would think? Unless they took him from the driveway and took off on foot to somewhere carrying William?

I also think from what we have been told about WT from the FP's he was not an adventurous child and would stay close. So from that info. where exactly did William go? Wasn't it to around the side of the house out of eyesight imitating a lion or tiger, and then all went very quiet?

Then how does that explain the scent dog evidence that stops at GM's driveway, and FM heard no vehicle driving away? For someone to have placed William into a vehicle it would of had to of been right around that driveway i would think? Unless they took him from the driveway and took off on foot to somewhere carrying William?

if bs took william he may have already been in g/mas driveway with the machine part, grabbed william and free wheeled in reverse down the sloping driveway, nobody would hear with the car engine off

if bs took william he may have already been in g/mas driveway with the machine part, grabbed william and free wheeled in reverse down the sloping driveway, nobody would hear with the car engine off
Such a risk though. A sign written van. Anybody could have been looking out a window.

This scenario, plus what the parents said about their plans this morning, always speaks to me too. Young William was not quite 4, and this was the first visit back to the house after his pop had died. Remember being that age, and you could quite easily get confused about who people are - an old man you see 3 or 4 times a year, maybe you could confuse another old man with him quite easily ... not to mention he had the experience of being with new parents, this shifting sands feeling about people might be more familiar to him than most children. They are drawing pictures to take to see Grandad ... it is a bit confusing because they said something about Grandad dying, and he isn't in the house, but what is dying when you are three? Especially when you are now being told you are taking your pictures to Grandad. Anyway, you are three and lots of things you just wait and see to work out what exactly is happening. So you are playing and someone is there, "Hi William/Spiderman, how's it going? " ... usually reticent William isn't 100% sure, but this is probably Grandad right? he's expecting to go see Grandad and now a grandad acting guy is right here. He's excited to see him and easily scooped up, into arms, into a car, in a way his parents would not expect to be so easy. A weird chain of events that just makes it easy, in what seems like an impossible abduction scenario, in a way that could not have been planned.

I also don't buy that people don't escalate their abusing in their latter years ... I totally think a man capable of raping small girls in his 30s could get their kicks from abducting a small boy in his golden years because it is not normal attraction that drives them. Availability and being a disgusting pig is all it takes.

My friend fought for her grandchildren through the courts. She fought DOCS legally and very expensively. Her grandchildren were about to be adopted.

NOW, say if you were lazy, didn't have money, what would seem an easy fix to the problem?

Think....he's ours....let's get him back.
The indigenous world is a very close knit loyal and protected community.

It doesn't seem to fit with all the clues we have so far. All I can think is that he may have been trying to play down how much police actually know? The abduction really does seem planned.

The police have told us that BS is a POI in the abduction of William. They have not stated that they think he has abducted William for nefarious purposes. We have concluded that because he has been charged with previous child sexual abuse. Maybe LE is letting the public make their own conclusions in an attempt to make BS confess to his part in William's abduction.

Such a risk though. A sign written van. Anybody could have been looking out a window.
yes, but he had a legitimate reason to be there if seen, but he wasnt and may have been driving a non signed vehicle, family car etc

my friend fought for her grandchildren through the courts. She fought docs legally and very expensively. Her grandchildren were about to be adopted.

now, say if you were lazy, didn't have money, what would seem an easy fix to the problem?

Think....he's ours....let's get him back.
The indigenous world is a very close knit loyal and protected community.

this!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member