For Those Who Do Think Avery was Framed & Evidence Planted - Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no big news yet. Just a request for more time to do testing.

Zellner is at Manitowoc County courthouse right now.

So I watched the video of her being interviewed outside the courthouse.... it start/stopped lots, but she is more than confident. I'm hoping that someone will upload the video and I will be watching for it.... also, they handed out the 48 page motion to reporters, I'm thinking it won't take long for it to get online!

She thinks it won't take any longer than 3 months, she has scientists that have volunteered to help, one in Austria. She knows her stuff... she talked about the bones, which one's were found where (including the pelvic bone in the quarry), she talked about the blood... the lack of "mixed blood". She talked about the hood latch. She talked about getting the "magic bullet" tested again. She talked about the key.

stay tuned.... I'm sure there are some already uploading and copying the files :)

From the page linked above:

"Update 7* 1:00 p.m. Zellner gave an interview outside of the courthouse, says she has scientists from as far as Stockholm Sweden, says Judge Willis stipulated in the original trial, that if future DNA testing was requested that it must be done. Zellner says testing should take 3 months to do. When asked about suspects, Zellner: "We are looking at multple people but we've narrowed it dramatically". Zellner says presumptive testing was done, we can now do confirmatory testing. Zellner believes it's saliva that was found on the hood latch and that the same bone was found in 3 different places. Zellner promises "Most extensive forensic testing in WI, possibly the U.S.""

Yay the Zellnami!!! Ok, so hood latch? if it wasn't sweat then its saliva.... and where would that have come from except maybe his own buccal swabs they collected from him?

So I watched the video of her being interviewed outside the courthouse.... it start/stopped lots, but she is more than confident. I'm hoping that someone will upload the video and I will be watching for it.... also, they handed out the 48 page motion to reporters, I'm thinking it won't take long for it to get online!

She thinks it won't take any longer than 3 months, she has scientists that have volunteered to help, one in Austria. She knows her stuff... she talked about the bones, which one's were found where (including the pelvic bone in the quarry), she talked about the blood... the lack of "mixed blood". She talked about the hood latch. She talked about getting the "magic bullet" tested again. She talked about the key.

stay tuned.... I'm sure there are some already uploading and copying the files :)
More than confident

Did you expect anything less? Lol😉
I, myself, did NOT

Like her or don't
She knows her stuff.
Her RECORD proves this.

I'm throwing a party, when this is over!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

More than confident

Did you expect anything less? Lol😉
I, myself, did NOT

Like her or don't
She knows her stuff.
Her RECORD proves this.

I'm throwing a party, when this is over!

Can you imagine the fall out in WI because of this. Where's KK now? I can already hear him saying "Even if all the evidence was planted, can't you just over look it because we honestly thought we had the right man...." Yeah Kenny boy we've heard that one before :facepalm:

Can you imagine the fall out in WI because of this. Where's KK now? I can already hear him saying "Even if all the evidence was planted, can't you just over look it because we honestly thought we had the right man...." Yeah Kenny boy we've heard that one before :facepalm:
Omg, bahahahaha!
Your quote
" Can you just over look it? "
Nailed it! That is SO something that he would say.
And expect everyone to believe🙄

Omg, bahahahaha!
Your quote
" Can you just over look it? "
Nailed it! That is SO something that he would say.
And expect everyone to believe

Well, you absolutely know he will be sued by SA, most likely including harassment charges as well. I wonder when KK is in jail, if Avery will write to him...LOL

Well, you absolutely know he will be sued by SA, most likely including harassment charges as well. I wonder when KK is in jail, if Avery will write to him...LOL

Hopefully he does... and asks him if he is ready to tell the "true story", ya know, admit his guilt and such, so he can write a book LOL

I see duct tape...unquestionably. The tape is folded in the center (well sort of)...so where did that duct tape go..because it certainly is not there when the vehicle is loaded in the crate. Ranch, you could be right and it may not be a keybox. However, unless someone comes up with better video analysis, you can't convince me that it is not duct tape there. Does this help you Missy?
attachment.php

attachment.php

Bumping off my old post BECAUSE.....in the Avery 8-26-16 Motion for Post Conviction....Page 102....I observed, photographed and collected a piece of DUCT TAPE located underneath the front deck of the residence on the east side of the residence!!!! KZ should test that duct tape!!!!!!!

Hopefully he does... and asks him if he is ready to tell the "true story", ya know, admit his guilt and such, so he can write a book LOL
Yes!
That my friends, would be fantastic!🙄

Oh hahaha!😂😂😂
Thanks for the laugh, BCA

You did an awesome job spotting that, BCA, and it must feel great that these new docs probably confirm you were absolutely correct. ;)

Bumping off my old post BECAUSE.....in the Avery 8-26-16 Motion for Post Conviction....Page 102....I observed, photographed and collected a piece of DUCT TAPE located underneath the front deck of the residence on the east side of the residence!!!! KZ should test that duct tape!!!!!!!
You got it girl!🤘

I am reading an article called Defendants Memo on TH (number 18)... it is about the diary or note book or whatever it is.. anyway they objected to evidence he was "a religious girl, who demonstrated efforts towards remaining safe from harm"..
I have no clue hoe to post the document here.. but anyway.. then it goes on to imply if her diary/notebook would "open doors" to a place the prosecution don't want to open.. this is how I am reading it... I can be wrong in my understanding of this ... so I am asking for someone to explain this to me!! It is making me crazy!!

"The motion also requests testing on a lug wrench and burned items found inside Halbach’s car, as well as burned items found at the Radandt deer hunting camp located just up the quarry road. Given that Radandt is on the record as having been at the deer camp on the afternoon and night of Halbach’s disappearance, the latter request could be taken as an indication that Radandt is on the potential list of suspects Zellner intends to implicate when she files her full brief"

Burned items found in the Rav???

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture...even-averys-lawyer-says-he-was-framed-w436412

Is that somewhere in the brief? I cannot find it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox