For Those Who Do Think Avery was Framed & Evidence Planted - Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm a few years late in watching this and only got through 2 episodes before I began googling and reading everything I could about this case. Here is what I see as possible scenarios....

1. TH committed suicide, it was discovered by someone (most likely LE) and SA was framed. The phone call from Colburn running her plates might be she was discovered and all of the framing took place after that. I think if this is the case then the likelihood of SA ever being exonerated is very low unless someone on the police force grows a conscience.

2. TH was murdered by someone, it was discovered and SA was framed. SA could be exonerated if the actual perp was not involved in framing SA or someone does some in depth investigating.

3. TH was murdered by SA, evidence was still planted by LE. My biggest issue with this theory is that SA is just not smart, I don't care that he spent 18 years in prison, I have a hard time ever believing he could be capable of killing someone and erasing all evidence at the scene. If SA did kill TH I think it took place elsewhere and he hid her body & vehicle but not well, then it was discovered by LE and moved to SA's property. I also think that SA would confess if he had killed TH, he admitted all of his other crimes.

4. TH was murdered by LE then framed - I genuinely hope this is not the case and it's my least likely scenario

It does seem highly unlikely that SA with an IQ of 70 was capable of murdering and disposing of TH without a trace of her in his home or garage, yet managed to leave evidence all over his property. Unless, he has a DNA away-anator on his doorways so that all DNA is miraculously erased upon entering the premises, which we all know is not real.

I feel like I should probably state here that despite my belief that SA is likely not the murderer of TH, I don't think he's a "good guy", the story of the cat alone was enough to sway me towards him being disturbed.

So I'm a few years late in watching this and only got through 2 episodes before I began googling and reading everything I could about this case. Here is what I see as possible scenarios....

1. TH committed suicide, it was discovered by someone (most likely LE) and SA was framed. The phone call from Colburn running her plates might be she was discovered and all of the framing took place after that. I think if this is the case then the likelihood of SA ever being exonerated is very low unless someone on the police force grows a conscience.

2. TH was murdered by someone, it was discovered and SA was framed. SA could be exonerated if the actual perp was not involved in framing SA or someone does some in depth investigating.

3. TH was murdered by SA, evidence was still planted by LE. My biggest issue with this theory is that SA is just not smart, I don't care that he spent 18 years in prison, I have a hard time ever believing he could be capable of killing someone and erasing all evidence at the scene. If SA did kill TH I think it took place elsewhere and he hid her body & vehicle but not well, then it was discovered by LE and moved to SA's property. I also think that SA would confess if he had killed TH, he admitted all of his other crimes.

4. TH was murdered by LE then framed - I genuinely hope this is not the case and it's my least likely scenario

It does seem highly unlikely that SA with an IQ of 70 was capable of murdering and disposing of TH without a trace of her in his home or garage, yet managed to leave evidence all over his property. Unless, he has a DNA away-anator on his doorways so that all DNA is miraculously erased upon entering the premises, which we all know is not real.

I feel like I should probably state here that despite my belief that SA is likely not the murderer of TH, I don't think he's a "good guy", the story of the cat alone was enough to sway me towards him being disturbed.

What is your understanding of the “cat incident” and what documents did you source to gain that understanding?

Reactions: IDK
Here is a thing I have been toying with....

How many crimes did the police commit during this investigation and ensuing court cases?
1) Banning the ME seems to be one. At the very least, obstruction of justice
2) Destruction of evidence (gathering Teresa's remains improperly destroyed potentially a lot of information)
3) Withholding the forensic computer guy's report and mislabeling the evidence of what was found on Bobby's computer.
4)??I need to re-read Culhane's testimony in court, but I believe she probably perjured herself.

Since a confession is regarded as evidence, I regard that as manufacturing evidence. Or perhaps it's suborning perjury?

Also, anyone in the case who lied (law enforcement employees, their minions, lab technicians, etc) would be perjurers.

Reactions: IDK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member