Hurricane Matthew - Sept-Oct 2016

Meet "Matthew"
7e39ad0202833a330b62cd4db6fb9adb.jpg

Check out @Sweettearulz's Tweet: https://twitter.com/Sweettearulz/status/783395856074539008?s=09
0f2ccf4a9b97db2567e88bbf9af99c59.jpg

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153862440030496&substory_index=0&id=114256800495

Oh my, that is creepy!

Hurricne Charley hit orlando a a cat three

Here was landfall other side of the state

Effects_of_Hurricane_Charley_from_FEMA_Photo_Library_7.jpg

images

Evacuations ordered for two zones in Duval Co., Florida. Schools and government offices closed Thur and Friday.

Stay safe everyone.

EAjuJHzmvK6k7CsTbQbwR4EH6Co0p 98K6urQQwHCaVZulTKkj9fGurqAlY2y25lU98fSn7u1cylWUa8YG7lXV1ZA3A402mmAV4iB8yKMWdtKdykcNwrq6rUTcNtOTGUegohaxCnXIJ5gQfUajdXV1QqJtfGvbTOrlhI7FwBx/N7w9ai7P6dYq2Rlcj93Vl8IcmPKurquLFt2f7R3ZAblhGPNWKfAhvnXV1dUMf//Z[/IMG]

workers-remove-office-items-from-the-heavily-damaged-charlotte-county-picture-id51178427

images

Thank you for all the informative links/posts and pictures. I am paying much more attention to "hurricane news" now, as we are a few short months away from a move to where it might be headed. I am taking notes on how to prep for possible future storms and learning a lot! My prayers are with all of those who are and will be affected by Matthew. :praying:

Stay safe my fellow sleuthers in Florida . Jeebus, channel 10 in philly is saying it most likely make a loop deloop and head straight back atcha."...........

I just want to send out a special prayer to all in the path of this monster. We were just in Port St. Lucie this past weekend and let me tell you... the ocean temp is like bathwater. I have a feeling when it hits that warm water it will only get terribly worse. I myself, am about an hour away from the coast in South Georgia. We helped our friends in Florida get prepared for this storm and even on Saturday, the shelves were almost empty of water and necessities. So make sure you have plenty of gas, water, and everything is locked down safe. Please don't be stubborn and evacuate! Even if there's not a direct eye wall impact, the storm will be severe. I have a ton of friends and family being evacuated already. Please be safe out there! We are battering down the hatches here at our own home due to the wind damage and rain amounts we usually get. That's not even including major hurricanes! PLEASE BE SAFE!!! Much love from me to you! :heartbeat::heartluv:

ETA: Let me clarify.... my hubby is battering down the hatches lol I am on a heating pad! :blushing:

One of my sons just moved to Melbourne, FL a few weeks ago. As of this morning he was helping board up houses, loading the dogs and personal belongings into his car and evacuating. I am just in prayer mode as he (or we) have never lived anywhere near hurricane territory. Prayers for everyone in it's path and I'm just glad he is getting the heck out of dodge as best he can.

I just want to send out a special prayer to all in the path of this monster. We were just in Port St. Lucie this past weekend and let me tell you... the ocean temp is like bathwater. I have a feeling when it hits that warm water it will only get terribly worse. I myself, am about an hour away from the coast in South Georgia. We helped our friends in Florida get prepared for this storm and even on Saturday, the shelves were almost empty of water and necessities. So make sure you have plenty of gas, water, and everything is locked down safe. Please don't be stubborn and evacuate! Even if there's not a direct eye wall impact, the storm will be severe. I have a ton of friends and family being evacuated already. Please be safe out there! We are battering down the hatches here at our own home due to the wind damage and rain amounts we usually get. That's not even including major hurricanes! PLEASE BE SAFE!!! Much love from me to you! :heartbeat::heartluv:ETA: Let me clarify.... my hubby is battering down the hatches lol I am on a heating pad! :blushing:

Just fire that baby up - casue by tomm your heating pad is gona be not so hot! I did car gas yesterday today no d batteries Lowes, ended up having to buy flashlights for $24.99 (all that were left). What a 2499 flashlight can possibly "do" better than a 399 stuns me !

Prayers and positive thoughts to the great State of Florida and all that live there as Matthew continues his trek. Be safe! :heartbeat:

He takes a bit of getting used to ---slow ----calm---but actually very very good starts at 900!

[video=youtube;nWCIBIyaRa8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWCIBIyaRa8[/video]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back