Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's the WS protocol when GT is inevitably found NG? Does it settle down, or does it get moved to the unsolved mysteries section? Is there some tacit acceptance that justice has been done <modsnip>?

Because legally, there's no way a conviction against GT can be upheld. If he doesn't go free today, he's going free on appeal.

And because of the lack of understanding of the law here, we've got this ongoing ignorance of the reality that he's simply not responsible for the crime.

Holt was right. Without the recording, this might just be a tragedy and another drunken GC balcony fall. What it is now is simply a test case for the prosecution to see how far they can stretch culpability.

He's going free, as sure as there are railings on high rise apartments.

So what's the WS protocol when GT is inevitably found NG? Does it settle down, or does it get moved to the unsolved mysteries section? Is there some tacit acceptance that justice has been done<modsnip?

Because legally, there's no way a conviction against GT can be upheld. If he doesn't go free today, he's going free on appeal.

And because of the lack of understanding of the law here, we've got this ongoing ignorance of the reality that he's simply not responsible for the crime.

Holt was right. Without the recording, this might just be a tragedy and another drunken GC balcony fall. What it is now is simply a test case for the prosecution to see how far they can stretch culpability.

I guess if he walks, all we can do is wait to hear his name again when something happens to his next victim.

I have no idea what the jury will decide, but I believe he is a dangerous man, classic hallmarks of narcissism that never go away, he escalated with rrie, it can only get worse from here

Whether he is found guilty or not, he will always hold the ethical and moral responsibility for her death. Have you heard of Caylee Anthony? OJ Simpson? If Tostee is found not guilty by the jury, I predict something similar will happen. Legally not guilty, but guilty in every other way in the opinion of most people. It's known as 'getting away with murder'.

So what's the WS protocol when GT is inevitably found NG? Does it settle down, or does it get moved to the unsolved mysteries section? Is there some tacit acceptance that justice has been done<modsnip>?

<modsnip>

I guess you think rrie should have known she wasn't safe that night before she met him too.

This man is a narcissist, all it will take is a rejection, a criticism, an injury to his ego, and something else will happen, it's how he works.
Women are there to boost his ego, pleasure him, entertain him, and God help the woman who won't

So what's the WS protocol when GT is inevitably found NG? Does it settle down, or does it get moved to the unsolved mysteries section? Is there some tacit acceptance that justice has been done <modsnip>?

There is no ignorance of Queensland law on my part, I can assure you. GT will probably be acquitted of Warriena's murder or manslaughter but the a doesn't mean he wasn't morally responsible for her death. That in itself is an ethical injustice toward Warriena and our culture.

Morals vs Ethics

Understanding Ethics

And, just quietly, the final analogy was coarse and uncalled for. Warriena may be deceased but her loved ones are still alive and keenly grieving her loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.