SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very pro LE and have followed plenty of cases on here and elsewhere to know full well that it isn't like an episode of Criminal Minds, but I have seen
couples missing before and their phones were pinged almost asap. Not hard to get a warrant when the couple is missing in their car, they could have gone off road anywhere, like a lot of us thought.
They've pinged phones fast enough to save people in those instances so I'm left wondering why this poor girl was left in a crate for 2 months.
V
Just off a 2 second google search I could find a couple missing late Fri/early Sat and they had their phone pings by the following Wed. The dog left behind unattended to should have been a clue
they didn't just run off to start a new life, gosh, they had just started a new life together. IMO there was no reason that girl had to suffer that long.

I have a question maybe you can answer.
Did they (LE) say pings from their phones. Or were they checking someone else's pings(TCK)s phone pings?
I thought there were 2 seperate LE agencies there investigating 2 different cases.

I have a question maybe you can answer.
Did they (LE) say pings from their phones. Or were they checking someone else's pings(TCK)s phone pings?
I thought there were 2 seperate LE agencies there investigating 2 different cases.

No I believe it was two separate LE agencies investigating one case together. Joint case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The profile picture was changed last night on Charlie David's page, and he purportedly made a comment on that picture. However, a couple of people said he wouldn't make a comment like that. So, if it was hacked, it was last night.

I think we know why now.

No I believe it was two separate LE agencies investigating one case together. Joint case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh ok now do we have any idea who's phone they were pinging.
I'm beginning to think it was the pervs.

This poor woman surely had a guardian angel protecting her!

there was a fb post, can't find it now but a ways down(edit, august 2015)- where he talks about a tenant (woman, as he uses "she") and how she didn't pay her rent so she has no right to privacy- very bizarre i hope they question, check with past tenants. also, august 31st.
"Its wednesday, the trash people picked up my trash at 5:30 this morning... this post is still way more interesting than whats on the news.. carry on."
seems very telling. as if he is playing with the fact that something was in the trash :)() and that it was information he knew that others didn't - like he got one over on the others, he is smarter or whatnot. he seems a pretty sick person. and i have a feeling there is a lot to analyze in the fb.
Does anyone know the last time they had contacted anyone? The trash post was posted 8am 8/31. For some reason I thought it was late that night they went missing.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member