Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little late to discussion but have the cops talked to <snip> yet?

I have a feeling posting that name is against TOS in a big way.

Was just digging a little bit more in Photobucket. Looks like it hasn't been used in quite some time. The most recent photos on there (from Halloween) are still from back in 2008. Not trying to say anything other than people should be aware they're all quite old.

The only other thing of interest that I noticed was that some of the photos of SP and KP together seem to date back to before the divorce was filed (8/15/07). Who knows what the circumstances were.

I was just reading about the Todd Kohlhepp murders and the sheriff was talking about the difficulty in obtaining KB's cell phone records. That it took 4-6 weeks and can take longer. Obviously, this case is different in that her phone was recovered and is being processed. But IMO, there is no excuse for it take weeks to access records when someone's life is in danger.

Okay, WAIT WAIT WAIT....(not you, Tuliptiptoe, just this subject).

He doesn't say the PHONE went dead, he says her "cell phone connections" (whatever he means by that) "went dead around noon."

About 1:15 in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oU260uQH7o&feature=youtu.be

Edited to add: He then says "She hadn't been seen from...from that time..." So maybe he means there wasn't any additional activity on her phone. The way he says it, it sounds to me like he was mixing up "She hadn't been HEARD from," but messed up and said "seen," so he kind of adjusts his words to make the sentence work. (I hope that makes sense!)

I have a feeling posting that name is against TOS in a big way.

Oh ok didn't realize. All i know is it has been all over the media so figured it was fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I don't understand about that is if he thinks/knows her phone for whatever read go dead around noon why did he text her at 1:39? Or was he saying without saying the phone log indicates her last communications on her phone outgoing was around noon? The police have said nothing about the phone logs unless I missed that.

It was the sheriff in the video saying the phone connections went dead around noon, not Keith. I imagine he means that was the last text or call made, though it's hard to say for sure.

That was Keith's FIL, he is still commenting on FB. I believe at some point Sherri's sister commented that she was the spokesperson in response to a question about the FIL.

I kind of get the opinion from interviews that Sherri's family and Keith's family may not be on the same page regarding her disappearance. Jmo, of course.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Not on the same page? Hmm. Of the three possibilities to explain Sherri's disappearance -- abduction, suicide, or up and leaving -- they all seem to be in agreement that she was abducted. Maybe I missed something.

Maybe they don't know for sure that her phone was dropped or thrown there at noon... it's possible the last time she texted someone was noon. It could have been a family member or friend that she was in contact with at that time. Maybe she got a call while she was out jogging and stopped to answer it. I wish LE would put out their timeline of events, although maybe they are still constructing it. I wonder if she did see KP's text and figured she would reply when she got home, or figured there was no reason to reply at that point.

What I don't understand about that is if he thinks/knows her phone for whatever read go dead around noon why did he text her at 1:39? Or was he saying without saying the phone log indicates her last communications on her phone outgoing was around noon? The police have said nothing about the phone logs unless I missed that.

It was the sheriff saying that in an interview. It's not clear (to me at least) what exactly he means by "cell phone connections." It doesn't necessarily mean the phone was on the road the whole time, I don't think. If I had to guess, I would suspect that he means there wasn't any additional activity or specific type of activity (possibly texting and calling) on the phone after that time. But that's only a guess on my part.

Most likely just a troll, there have been many others on the HFSP FB page insistent on implicating KP. However, IMO, it shouldn't easily be dismissed either. The profile pic is obviously not in line with her career choice, if we are to believe that she is being truthful. But with the prevalence of sex trafficking and SP's attractive and youthful appearance, I don't believe anything should be ruled out. The reports from Shasta College could also be connected. The provocative pic in the Youtube comments, IMO, could be from someone in the ring trying to throw suspicion on KP. Another reason why I feel it's important to have video of SP. I pray she is not in the hands of a trafficker, but if she is, her appearance could be disguising her.

http://reddingpolice.org/human-trafficking-arrest/
the Redding craigslist has ads for pretty women to get paid to model. They ask for photos. Someone should sting this... easy bait!

I was wondering if they maybe wanted the possible abductor to know their business for some reason?

But your thought makes way more sense :)

Yes, I thought so too...that perhaps it was strategic...By putting an additional way to contact them without contacting LE?

That they just want her BACK safe & sound.

a.ka., contact them any way possible...

One thing I wonder about, is if she has the imessage feature turned on where it notifies the other person that you read the message. It would be helpful to know that, and to know if she, or someone else actually did see the message from KP at 1:37

It looks like that's it. Smiling isn't permitted (or should I say frowned upon?) in Indiana, Nevada, Arkansas and New Jersey.

I can't find anything official about California other than a lot of internet commenters saying it's allowed.

I wasn't allowed to smile for my passport photo.

More info if anyone else is curious!
The reason you can't smile for your driver's license photo

I haven't taken a DMV photo in years, but my youngest son took his California DL photo a couple of years ago and was told NOT to smile and to look straight at the camera, etc. His picture looks like he's sad, too.

Action News Now - Three Videos
https://youtu.be/_oU260uQH7o

Excerpt of Avijah Scarbrough interview of LE in first video
Description of searches done on day 1 and day 2
Reporting Person was husband Keith
Sherri was last seen jogging at Sunrise and Old Oregon Trail
Her cell phone connections went dead ya know around noon
She hasn't been seen from from that time.
Husband returned home around 4:30 or 5 pm
He realized she wasn't home and pinged and located her phone
They dumped both the cell phones​

Not on the same page? Hmm. Of the three possibilities to explain Sherri's disappearance -- abduction, suicide, or up and leaving -- they all seem to be in agreement that she was abducted. Maybe I missed something.
Murdered without abduction is also a possibility.

And we obviously all interpret the interviews differently.

Okay, WAIT WAIT WAIT....(not you, Tuliptiptoe, just this subject).

He doesn't say the PHONE went dead, he says her "cell phone connections" (whatever he means by that) "went dead around noon."

About 1:15 in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oU260uQH7o&feature=youtu.be

Edited to add: He then says "She hadn't been seen from...from that time..." So maybe he means there wasn't any additional activity on her phone. The way he says it, it sounds to me like he was mixing up "She hadn't been HEARD from," but messed up and said "seen," so he kind of adjusts his words to make the sentence work. (I hope that makes sense!)

Listening to him it sounds like her cell phone went dead and that's something they should be able to easily figure out once they found it. Maybe he's trying to say the last call she made or text she sent was at noon. Because if it died KP wouldn't have been able to locate it with Find my iPhone.

Apple&#8217;s &#8220;Find my iPhone&#8221; feature is pretty handy and has probably helped many iPhone users locate their lost devices. In some instances in the past, we have heard how the feature has actually been used to help police to find stolen items, rescue people who are in trouble, and so on. However for the most part, all of this relies on your iPhone being turned on for it to work.

This means that in the event the thief turns your phone off, or if the battery is dead, the feature is all but useless.
http://www.ubergizmo.com/2016/11/find-my-iphone-work-with-dead-iphone/

It being my home town, I am very worked up over this case with the lack of information. It is extremely frightening. Sadly the ppl of the community do not have a lot of faith in the justice system or law enforcement in that Co. The amount of ppl gone missing there is such a large number. This Co. has an extreme amount of drug problems with METH and HEROIN. It wouldn't be far fetched if her disappearance had something to do with drugs. NOT her involvement with drugs but some druggie taking her for god knows what reason. I would like to see the FBI come in and asst. and also The sheriff's office hold another press conference.

Agreed on the drug problem I used to live there. It's too bad because it's such a beautiful area, most of the year.

I was wondering if they maybe wanted the possible abductor to know their business for some reason?

But your thought makes way more sense :)

Yes, I thought so too...that perhaps it was strategic...By putting an additional way to contact them without contacting LE?

That they just want her BACK safe & sound.

a.ka., contact them any way possible...

You guys may be onto something there. That reminded me, although I wasn't able to load the video of her interview, Sherri's mother is quoted in the article below in this way:

"I believe that she was abducted, that someone knew her,someone took her. She wouldn't leave her babies, she wouldn't leave her family like this." Said Loretta, "Somebody has taken her, and we want her back. And I don't care what the cost is. Just give us information, do something. If they want money, you can have money, we just want Sherri back."

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/shasta/sherri-papini-mother-speaks-out-wants-her-daughter-back/157746092

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ServerNotResponding