Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #7 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can only hope!
Just a matter of time then
The Police have not been easy enough to approach during this investigation. I think they could have assigned a liaison officer to a site like this? They would get more information a lot quicker if they spoke to the public. jmo

Not sure if this has been mentioned or asked before.

Did police first use the title serial killer after CG was found?
I assume it would of been post CG due to SS having not been found.
Could that then be enough to stop killing by achieving that status/title and hence making it "easier" to find JR & CG

Police concluded a serial killer was at large days after Jane went missing. I'll track down an article or something.

This early recognition is why I think the killer may have contacted the police early on.

This article states a serial killer task force was formed the day after Jane went missing:

Five months later, and just three blocks from where Sarah vanished, Jane Rimmer left Claremont's Continental Hotel (now the Red Rock Hotel) just after midnight and never made it home.

The next day, police announced the formation of a special taskforce and admitted publicly that they suspected the work of a serial killer.

This article, written before Ciara’s disappearance, also mentions a serial killer:

Western Australian police fear they may be seeking a serial killer after the naked, decomposing corpse of a Perth child- care worker, Jane Rimmer, 23, was found in bushland at the weekend.

Jane Rimmer 392517.00 m E 6428800.00 m S

Ciara Glennon 374300 m E 6505100 m S

Now draw a line between those two points. The angle is 347.5 degrees. It goes straight through the corner of St Quentin Ave and Bayview Tce.

Do you know what else is on that corner? It was Club Bayview where the first victim, Sarah Spiers, was before she was abducted.

Club Bayview is closed now...

RSBM.

Actually, no. This isn't how geometry works. Per your instructions, you say to see a line between Jane's body and Ciara's. That line is automatically 180°. Because it's a straight line, and that's the definition of a straight line.

If you then try to add in a third point, such as the corner of St Quentin Ave and Bayview Terrace, as you suggested, then you will likely get an angle. But you can't just pick a fulcrum based on common locations. The whole point in the murder line is the locations must already lie on the line.

And the angle could not possibly be 347.5°. That's almost a complete circle. If you chose the corner of St Quentin and BVT as a fulcrum, then the angle would ~170° or ~190°.

Reactions: DRT
Sarah Spiers birthday 12/9 Virgo
Jane Rimmer birthday 12/10 Libra
Ciara Glenon birthday 20/11 Scorpio

Hi. I'm a Gemini. What's your start sign?
If they remember this person and he did ask this question, then there is your killer.

I like it. Hard to imagine though that someone so smart would be into Astrology.

How about if each one of us finds the birthdate of a missing or murdered woman, and answer this astrology connection once and for all?

RSBM. Why would he care if their birthdays were in order? He's a SERIAL KILLER, not a party planner. What difference does it make? .

Maybe because SOME serial killers like to play games with the public and police. It may seem rather stereotypical and a bit Hollywood, but a small percentage of serial killers enjoy these games immensely. Not all serial killers are low IQ truck drivers who just want to strangle a girl to death while jacking off then leave her in a culvert.

Now draw a line between those two points. The angle is 347.5 degrees. It goes straight through the corner of St Quentin Ave and Bayview Tce.

Do you know what else is on that corner? It was Club Bayview where the first victim, Sarah Spiers, was before she was abducted.

Club Bayview is closed now.

Here is something else to chew on.

Anyone notice something here? The three girls were all taken in the order of their birthdays. I included the Zodiac signs for them to illustrate that they were also taken in Zodiac order.

So, either the killer knew all the girls OR he is someone with access to their records such as driver's licences OR he asked them.

What's a good icebreaker when you want to talk to a girl in a bar?

Hi. I'm a Gemini. What's your start sign? So, what we all need to know is whether there was a person wandering around on those nights, asking girls what their star sign was. Hopefully some of the people on this forum were or know someone that was in these places on the nights in question.
If they remember this person and he did ask this question, then there is your killer.

Of course, something else that would be handy would be a list of all the other girls' birthdays such as Annette Deverall, Kerryn Tate, Kerry Turner, Julie Cutler, and any other young girls who have mysteriously disappeared.

There were a number of women who went missing at a similar time to Julie Cutler. A couple of them were a little older.

1986 Cheryl Renwick
1986 Sharon Fulton
1987 Sally Greenham
1988 Julie Cutler

The only birthdate I could find there was Sharon Fulton 31.05.46
Sharon Fulton was a Gemini (which fits the pattern)
Sharon Fulton went missing from the East Perth Railway Station

Maybe because SOME serial killers like to play games with the public and police. It may seem rather stereotypical and a bit Hollywood, but a small percentage of serial killers enjoy these games immensely. Not all serial killers are low IQ truck drivers who just want to strangle a girl to death while jacking off then leave her in a culvert.

Steve, your argument is fair but at the other end of the spectrum IMO. If you really want to get a handle on this guy, have a good look at what hasn't happened.
He hasn't continued on in a consistent or predictable pattern. He has kept his head low and hasn't contacted the media (that we know of). I think this is a very private affair for him...his dirty little secret that he shares with no one and that he gets off on that and by reading about his pseudo self..but his main priority is to avoid detection at all costs. I don't think he cares about anything else other than self preservation.

IMO, I think he has a very complex personality compared to the mainstream population but I would describe him as more cunning than intelligent (as measured by IQ)

Club Bayview is closed now.

Here is something else to chew on.

Anyone notice something here? The three girls were all taken in the order of their birthdays. I included the Zodiac signs for them to illustrate that they were also taken in Zodiac order.

So, either the killer knew all the girls OR he is someone with access to their records such as driver's licences OR he asked them.

What's a good icebreaker when you want to talk to a girl in a bar?

Hi. I'm a Gemini. What's your start sign? So, what we all need to know is whether there was a person wandering around on those nights, asking girls what their star sign was. Hopefully some of the people on this forum were or know someone that was in these places on the nights in question.

Of course, something else that would be handy would be a list of all the other girls' birthdays such as Annette Deverall, Kerryn Tate, Kerry Turner, Julie Cutler, and any other young girls who have mysteriously disappeared.

Each girl was older than the previous too.
Was Karra girl 17? if so she could be included

If it is related then i lean towards him knowing the birthdays prior
Asking star signs in the conti and then hoping they would be alone at some point after leaving. This would end up looking suss and a low percentage of a successful attack

Reactions: DRT
Each girl was older than the previous too.
Was Karra girl 17? if so she could be included

If it is related then i lean towards him knowing the birthdays prior
Asking star signs in the conti and then hoping they would be alone at some point after leaving. This would end up looking suss and a low percentage of a successful attack

Were any of them wearing any jewelry or clothing that told him what their starsign was without him asking?

Only problem is that track is the same one that has gone nowhere over the past 20 years so maybe its the wrong track to be on.
sure I agree, which is why Sutton is trying to keep on track (meaning in an organised fashion and not forgetting previous discussions) MOO

I agree. If Sutton is so sure he's right, show us the BODY. We are simply sharing ideas with the group, 99% of them may lead no where, but at least we are coming up with ideas. Quite frankly, even if there are FBI profilers or homicide detectives in here, you know exactly ZERO when it comes to this case because he is still out there. We don't even have the evidence the police have.

You are not better than anyone in here. Unless you find the body through your own theories, you suck just as much as we do.

The police didn't even find the other 2 bodies they were both discovered by the public.
Whatever evidence they have i doubt any of it would be of use in finding SS.
What is useful is trying to narrow down the whole area of greater perth as potential locations.

And in looking at old post from all of you, there is some really interesting and intriguing ideas that seems to get lost before they are researched

I welcome any theories on this case, I am open to any crazy theory, I will judge for myself if I think it could be legit or not. The Zodiac killer said he was collecting slaves for his afterlife so who the hell knows what the CSK was thinking.

If you want to prevent people from sharing ideas, then ask the mods to create sub forums. I actually think that may be a good idea to stop bickering.

People are arguing against the line idea because it may be 10 meters / 20 meters off? Without Google earth and without a GPS in 1996, and with a paper map and a compass... and a dead body in the car, possibly at night... the line is bloody accurate IMO

Posters can bring new discussions to the thread. But be prepared for dissenting opinions. Other posters may call out ideas that are ludicrous or without foundation. Don't post false information. Cite your sources. Attack the post, not the poster.

Sub forum would be great and i agree is needed to discuss alternate tracks.
People not interested in the alternates can then easily ignore.
Would still be good to get the dismissive comments as that helps drive the debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member