Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #7 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's actually the dude on the right in that high school photo. One with the glasses.
Which guy ?
aa724f0d413605cea3b42de53c31dd9c.jpg

I thought it was him in the pic - but there is another taller guy to the left of him in the back - reckon that could be him instead?

There's a name missing in the school photo - i.e. teacher - then 3 students, then there's a 4th person in back - I think it's the tallest guy at the back

Do you know that for a fact?

I'd be trawling through here if I were a detective. New insights..ideas I maybe hadn't thought of. The more people who get together and brainwave their ideas ,the better.
I've seen so many interesting theories here. Some very smart and dedicated people

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Exactly! Like a big jigsaw puzzle!

Do you know that for a fact?

If you look on the Gosnells 30 year reunion group on Facebook, the bloke who's name is missing has posted. Pretty sure based on that and the likeness he's the tall dark haired bloke with the glasses. Guy on the end appears to be John.

If you look on the Gosnells 30 year reunion group on Facebook, the bloke who's name is missing has posted. Pretty sure based on that and the likeness he's the tall dark haired bloke with the glasses. Guy on the end appears to be John.
The way I read the photo, meticulously had it correct, and the guy in front is Ian?

There's a name missing in the school photo - i.e. teacher - then 3 students, then there's a 4th person in back - I think it's the tallest guy at the back

No one is missing, (besides those absent) the fourth guy you are talking about is included as "middle row". The "tallest guy at the back" with the glasses is BE so you are correct there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgive me, I'm new here, do the police actively trawl these forums, or have these forums led to any break throughs?

As for helping to nab a murderer I am not sure if anyone on WS has actually cracked a case but I definitely think they have aided in investigations in some form or another. Members of the forums have been able to identify several John & Jane does over the years matching them to missing persons so investigative crowd sourcing really can have an impact.

Do the police or other law enforcement agencies trawl the site? I see absoluely no reason why they wouldn't.

No one is missing, (besides those absent) the fourth guy you are talking about is included as "middle row". The "tallest guy at the back" with the glasses is BE so you are correct there.

Apologies cantbelieveit, there is a name missing.

This thread is going to close now. I will open a new one shortly.

DO NOT post photos, nor documents, that include images and names of individuals other than the suspect and the victims.

It is obviously the tallest one at the back, you cannot mistake the cheekbone structure.
and now after seeing a picture of him in his youth I have changed my stance from him being MM from not a chance to possible.

[emoji888] i agree with you. tallest, back row
picked him at first glance without referring to names,
and yes, by appearance he's highly likely the elusive MM [emoji887]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads