Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #7 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've actually never been asked for my name when booking a taxi. I do however live in a smallish town so there isnt much of a queue going on.
I think he was nearby watching people call or tapping the calls then just offering a lift or maybe pretending to be the taxi they were waiting for.
What color are the taxis in perth? I know they are usually white everywhere I've lived.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

The taxis in the 90's were all white with black writing. Always a Holden Commodore or Ford Falcon. I remember them always asking for a name as I would be prepared to agree to whatever name they called just to get a taxi quicker. Perth was notorious for long waits for taxis compared to the eastern states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes they are the photos I couldn't figure out how to load
attachment.php
attachment.php

I find it interesting that one of the girls in that school photo become a well respected Perth Lawyer while Bradley Edwards become a serial killer, oh how the journey of life takes different roads!

He still achieved a fairly respectable career too, unfortunately he had an extremely shocking hobby also.

He still achieved a fairly respectable career too

I knew he was a 'telstra tech' but didn't realise he had a second job? Tell me about this other well respected job he had?

/s

Interestingly a Barrister with expertise in Criminal Law. Good grief.

And seemingly is married to a Supreme Court Judge.

[emoji888] hi, this is my virgin WS input.
what a secretly most vile life this perp has led, and all that time managing to keep himself off the radar - it's almost a certainty his charges are the tip of an iceberg - everyone now pondering exactly how he has whiled his alone time, and how much else he may be responsible for.
—obviously not all of the following,
but plenty of reading and food for thought here —
if the links don't publish along with their stats
...they can be found by googling
missingandmurderedaustralia blogspot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

western australia

MISSING & MURDERED BY YEAR
► 2011 (6)
► 2010 (1)
► 2009 (1)
► 2008 (3)
► 2007 (1)
► 2006 (1)
► 2005 (4)
► 2004 (4)
► 2003 (5)
► 2002 (8)
► 2001 (3)
► 2000 (9)
► 1999 (5)
► 1998 (6)
► 1997 (7)
► 1996 (5)
► 1995 (4)
► 1994 (3)
► 1993 (3)
► 1992 (9)
► 1991 (4)
► 1990 (3)
► 1989 (6)
► 1988 (6)
► 1987 (10)
► 1986 (8)
► 1985 (5)
► 1984 (11)
► 1983 (6)
► 1982 (6)
► 1981 (3)
► 1980 (20)
► 1979 (13)
► 1978 (10)
► 1977 (8)
► 1976 (5)
► 1975 (5)
► 1974 (7)
► 1973 (4)
► 1972 (5)
► 1971 (3)
► 1970 (5)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MISSING & MURDERED BY STATE
ACT Missing Female (4)
NSW Missing Female (70)
NSW Murder Female (22)
NT Missing Female (4)
Qld Missing Female (21)
Qld Murder Female (21)
SA Missing Female (12)
Tas Missing Female (4)
Vic Missing Female (27)
Vic Murder Female (17)
WA Missing Female (18)
WA Murder Female (9)
Great links !
great post & welcome thanks

Remember he would have only been 30 so to be fatherly would have been a stretch...

I think he would have charmed them. If he is indeed the guy from the CCTV footage, look at the reaction in JRs face. In a matter of seconds he's made her comfortable.

I don't think he pretended to be a taxi at all, nor hacked phone lines. Think he just waited in the right place, said the right things and off they went

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

For SS, she had already had called a taxi and was waiting for it. He would have only a couple of minutes to chat her up and convince her to abandon her taxi and come with him. Possibly, but unlikely.

For JR and CG, again possible, but given it was known girls were going missing from Claremont you'd think they would be more wary by that point about getting lifts with random guys.

Has anyone discovered how long he was married for/year he got married?

I knew he was a 'telstra tech' but didn't realise he had a second job? Tell me about this other well respected job he had?

/s

Sarcasm noted but Electrical Engineering Superintendent for RioTinto Iron Ore isn't exactly the equivalent of living in your parents basement.

Has anyone discovered how long he was married for/year he got married?

Im pretty sure since 2000 as that's when they putchased the house (divorced a year ago). I'll try and find the article. Was the long detailed one with the paywall

Thanks potr .

If there are more pictures can they be bought to this thread in picture form .
For zoom in shots

0051aae398fa6b3d5b330e88a000f284.jpg
c49eb41d2a0a9443308895adc0de22b5.jpg

Hopefully this is correct guy - going from info ( #potr's ) link to gosnells high school archives . If it's wrong let me know quickly

It's actually the dude on the right in that high school photo. One with the glasses.

Just imagine how many cases could be solved if the amount of people visiting this site now............... put some time and effort into some of the other unsolved cases?

I thought it was him in the pic - but there is another taller guy to the left of him in the back - reckon that could be him instead?

Just imagine how many cases could be solved if the amount of people visiting this site now............... put some time and effort into some of the other unsolved cases?
Forgive me, I'm new here, do the police actively trawl these forums, or have these forums led to any break throughs?

There's a name missing in the school photo - i.e. teacher - then 3 students, then there's a 4th person in back - I think it's the tallest guy at the back

I'd be trawling through here if I were a detective. New insights..ideas I maybe hadn't thought of. The more people who get together and brainwave their ideas ,the better.
I've seen so many interesting theories here. Some very smart and dedicated people

Forgive me, I'm new here, do the police actively trawl these forums, or have these forums led to any break throughs?

Some people on here (not me) spent a lot of time discussing previous attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat