For Those Who Do Not Think Avery was Framed & Evidence Planted - Discuss

I apologize. I didn't mean it to sound like that. I just can not figure out how a woman was murdered and all these people somehow got together and orchestrated this big production. It's just that there would have had to be so many people (well, maybe 5), doing so many different things in a pretty short time span.
As I said, if this man is in prison and he's innocent, he deserves to be exonerated.

I apologize. I didn't mean it to sound like that. I just can not figure out how a woman was murdered and all these people somehow got together and orchestrated this big production. It's just that there would have had to be so many people (well, maybe 5), doing so many different things in a pretty short time span.
As I said, if this man is in prison and he's innocent, he deserves to be exonerated.
No worries and personally, like you've stated before..we all have an opinion😉
You are entitled to yours😉❤ Anyway, I think those of us who feel evidence was planted..well, there are just too many questions., ya know? I've said before that I can absolutely see why the folks who feel he is guilty come to that conclusion...I mean, looking at the totality of evidence and the " big" picture..he certainly appears to have done it. I have found myself more than once thinking " what if he DID do it? " it is definitely possible..perhaps more than possible.
Having said that..I think members here (and elsewhere ) have done a fantastic job getting to the facts/truth..IMO
If there weren't SO MANY cases of police & prosecutor misconduct..I would probably second guess a LOT. The fact is that there ARE MANY cases out there of police corruption..police DO plant evidence..police DO look the other way..more often than people realize....
Merry Christmas everyone❤❤❤
It's almost here!😉

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

And as smug as KZ can be, one thing that is for sure- SHE can get to the bottom of it. I feel like this case, unlike SO MANY, may have a resolution some day.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

And as smug as KZ can be, one thing that is for sure- SHE can get to the bottom of it. I feel like this case, unlike SO MANY, may have a resolution some day.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Well hello😉
I couldn't agree with you more❤

"SA did it" is a relatively straight forward crime. Can anyone take me through the whole process by which Teresa apparently left the Avery property and the evidence got to where it did.
I mean, very simplistically, IMO, I can say she met with SA. I can only hypothesize that an advance was made by him toward Teresa, he was turned down, he got enraged, attacked her. She tried to get away and he cut his finger trying to stop her. Since he just got out of prison after being falsely accused of rape, he got all this recognition, and, as a poster child for the unjustly accused, he couldn't be charged with something like that, maybe tried to choke her, and he murdered her - in the garage . He put her in the back of the truck, drove to the pit and left her there. He had time to hide the truck, get it ready to get crushed, lean into the engine, rub off some of his skin cells (DNA) while reaching in, disconnect the battery before he went back and started the fire. SA collected tires, furniture, wood, etc. and burned Teresa to ashes. What didn't burn, and incidentals, got burned in the barrel, or taken away. And, the cremains were found in the general area of his residence, as well as personal belongings and the vehicle of Teresa. That's a pretty straight shot. Pretty easy for a jury to comprehend and, IMO, I don't think they even had any real doubt...reasonable or otherwise.

Now, simplistically, tell me what "really" happened and who all were in on it and how did they go about doing it all in approx. 3 days....even 5 days. Someone else came into play. Someone murdered her, why? She had to leave the salvage yard, no? Who did she see next? After she's murdered, people had to contact people - the police, or Lenk and Colburn, to get a plan together. How did they know the police would even be willing to do something like that? How did they approach these guys with this plan? Someone had to hide the truck. Hide the license plate. Why burn the body? Why not bury her? People had to hand off evidence - to the police...the key. Plant the key - when - how - why the house, why not in the garage, why not burn it with the body? People had to get the blood - from the police. Plant the blood. Plant SA's DNA under the hood. Where was the body burned? Who decided to divide the ashes/bones/phone - how to divide - why to divide? How did anyone not see or hear all this stuff going on? How did they decide who would find the truck? Questions started being asked on the day after she was last seen. This all had to be so well planned out then.

ETA: I'm not even going to bring Brandon into this. IMO, he should be in some sort of trade school program or something - if the state doesn't want him released at this point in time, then, they should at least give him the opportunity to do that. I honestly believe that boy just wanted to get outta the interrogation and go back to school. If nothing else, he just wanted to please people and say the right thing - say the things the person asking the questions wanted to hear. But for SA, he would be off living his life as he wanted to. I don't believe this boy would have ever done anything like that. That's just IMO.

Being as the "SA did it" is a relatively straight forward crime. Can anyone take me through the whole process by which Teresa apparently left the Avery property and the evidence got to where it did.
I mean, very simplistically, IMO, I can say she met with SA. I can only hypothesize that an advance was made by him toward Teresa, he was turned down, he got enraged, attacked her. She tried to get away and he cut his finger trying to stop her. Since he just got out of prison after being falsely accused of rape, he got all this recognition, and, as a poster child for the unjustly accused, he couldn't be charged with something like that, maybe tried to choke her, and he murdered her - in the garage . He put her in the back of the truck, drove around back by the pit and left her there. He had time to hide the truck, get it ready to get crushed, lean into the engine, rub off some of his skin cells (DNA) while reaching in, to disconnect the battery before he went back and started the fire. SA collected tires, furniture, wood, etc. and burned Teresa to ashes. What didn't burn, and incidentals, got burned in the barrel, or taken away. And, the cremains were found in the general area of his residence, as well as personal belongings and the vehicle of Teresa. That's a pretty straight shot. Pretty easy for a jury to comprehend and, IMO, I don't think they even had any real doubt...reasonable or otherwise.

Now, simplistically, tell me what "really" happened and who all were in on it and how did they go about doing it all in approx. 3 days....even 5 days. Someone else came into play. Someone murdered her, why? She had to leave the salvage yard, no? Who did she see next? After she's murdered, people had to contact people - the police, or Lenk and Colburn, to get a plan together. How did they know the police would even be willing to do something like that? How did they approach these guys with this plan? Someone had to hide the truck. Hide the license plate. Why burn the body? Why not bury her? People had to hand off evidence - to the police...the key. Plant the key - when - how - why the house, why not in the garage, why not burn it with the body? People had to get the blood - from the police. Plant the blood. Plant SA's DNA under the hood. Where was the body burned? Who decided to divide the ashes/bones/phone - how to divide - why to divide? How did anyone not see or hear all this stuff going on? How did they decide who would find the truck? Questions started being asked on the day after she was last seen. This all had to be so well planned out then.
Missy?? Where are you?? CoolJ?? BCA??
You all are great at explaining things❤
Myself?? not so much😉
Lol

Missy?? Where are you?? CoolJ?? BCA??
You all are great at explaining things❤
Myself?? not so much��
Lol

I'm reading :) I would like to respond, but at the same time, we are in the Who do NOT think Avery was framed thread, and I want to respect that.... MyTinkieGirl, would you mind if I took your post and started a new thread for General discussion? It doesn't really fit into a thread that we already have, I think it would be a good discussion that posters from both sides and those on the fence might find interesting :)

I'm reading :) I would like to respond, but at the same time, we are in the Who do NOT think Avery was framed thread, and I want to respect that.... MyTinkieGirl, would you mind if I took your post and started a new thread for General discussion? It doesn't really fit into a thread that we already have, I think it would be a good discussion that posters from both sides and those on the fence might find interesting :)

If you'd like to do that. Most of it is just my opinion. I'd really love to get to read how the whole frame up actually happened. I'm not being snarky, I honestly have all those questions. It would be great to get it to a simplistic timeline that could be presented to a jury.

I apologize everyone for being/discussing in the wrong thread😉
On my phone, doing a few different things and tbh, I didn't even pay attention..oops. I'll try to be more careful when posting😉

If you'd like to do that. Most of it is just my opinion. I'd really love to get to read how the whole frame up actually happened. I'm not being snarky, I honestly have all those questions. It would be great to get it to a simplistic timeline that could be presented to a jury.
Very legit questions, IMO😉 No snark detected😉❤ You'll find ( if you haven't already) that most of us " he did it " folks are pretty understanding and open minded❤ Personally, I love to listen/discuss all theories floating around out there..no matter which side of the fence you're on😉

ETA: I'm not even going to bring Brandon into this. IMO, he should be in some sort of trade school program or something - if the state doesn't want him released at this point in time, then, they should at least give him the opportunity to do that. I honestly believe that boy just wanted to get outta the interrogation and go back to school. If nothing else, he just wanted to please people and say the right thing - say the things the person asking the questions wanted to hear.

I agree with this 100%.

OK, Ms "Simplistic" over here....Brandon = Brendan, Colburn = Colborn, and, mutilation of corpse wasn't dropped, he was found guilty. (Thanks Missy1974) I'm pretty sucky at this...LOL
I'm actually trying to put together some sort of something to find SA didn't do this. Did I say that?

Let's say "what IF"
What IF the test results come back inconclusive, or, dare I say, with the same results as LE got? What then? Will Zellner accept that she got hoodwinked by Avery and drop it? Will she NOT accept the results and claim that THOSE results were planted or manipulated in some way? Not processed correctly? No proper chain of command? Will she then say the samples are way too old to "really" be proof? OR, will this continue on and on with people believing there is still a conspiracy against Avery?

This is a post by me in the "Zellner" thread. Obviously, didn't belong there. My fault. Should have deleted or asked for it to be deleted, if I couldn't do so. Forgot about this thread.

Now, IMO, Zellner appears to be backpedaling ALREADY and saying the blood was planted, but, in a "different" way than previously thought. AND, those bones...they, too, were planted.

I have to admit, I questioned in the "Bones" thread about just that. The mutilation of a corpse charges were dropped, but, in fact, that should have been one of the major charges, IMO. If the corpse wasn't in pieces, how did parts supposedly get in the diff places? Sorry for being so blunt.

ETA: When I'm referring to "same results as LE got", I'm saying that even though the items have no "results", to speak of, due to new testing, theoretically, they are being done to refute evidence of some sort. They can't refute something without having something to compare it to, or, support a theory. They believe the blood was planted, LE says it wasn't, and Zellner is out to disprove that fact. Hope this makes sense.

KZ has been back peddling since January. She had his file for 4yrs and wouldn't touch it. Along comes the MaM gravy train and she now wants to hop onboard.

KZ has been back peddling since January. She had his file for 4yrs and wouldn't touch it. Along comes the MaM gravy train and she now wants to hop onboard.
She sure did, didn't she? ( hop on that gravy train) It's great to hear from you, Limaes😉
You raise an interesting point. I found myself just the other day thinking " what if"
What if there was no MAM? Personally, I'm greatful to the film..no matter the flaws folks find with it) I wonder what if there were no documentary? Would poor Brendan be left to grow into an old man..in prison? Avery and his supporters always wondering?
Such a scary and sad thought, ya know? Especially if they are indeed innocent.
Anyway, just a thought I had.
Merry Christmas!

She sure did, didn't she? ( hop on that gravy train) It's great to hear from you, Limaes😉
You raise an interesting point. I found myself just the other day thinking " what if"
What if there was no MAM? Personally, I'm greatful to the film..no matter the flaws folks find with it) I wonder what if there were no documentary? Would poor Brendan be left to grow into an old man..in prison? Avery and his supporters always wondering?
Such a scary and sad thought, ya know? Especially if they are indeed innocent.
Anyway, just a thought I had.
Merry Christmas!

Are you getting confused what thread you're posting in again? It's easy to do, the titles are very similar 😀

Merry Christmas!

Are you getting confused what thread you're posting in again? It's easy to do, the titles are very similar 😀

Merry Christmas!
Probably😉

Hey Limeas!

I popped in to specifically update you on the "Framing A Murderer" video series. I actually inquired why no additional episodes were made after episode #4 and received a reply.

The guy who's been making the series says each video runs some very large amount of megabytes and he ran out of room on his computer's hard drive and "is not going to delete any of his *advertiser censored* to make room." That's verbatim, btw.

Soooo... unless he gets an external HD he won't be making more episodes! ;) The dude has his priorities.

Hey Limeas!

I popped in to specifically update you on the "Framing A Murderer" video series. I actually inquired why no additional episodes were made after episode #4 and received a reply.

The guy who's been making the series says each video runs some very large amount of megabytes and he ran out of room on his computer's hard drive and "is not going to delete any of his *advertiser censored* to make room." That's verbatim, btw.

Soooo... unless he gets an external HD he won't be making more episodes! ;) The dude has his priorities.

Looks like a job for crowd funding.

Hey Limeas!

Bummer...Lenk out! :)

Hey Limeas!

Hmm....not much of a character endorsement, IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amikman
Back