Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #7 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this is it! Will be surprised, happily so.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Some observations;

1. Police refuse to comment whether it's related to CSK. News.com are saying it is: http://www.news.com.au/national/wes...s/news-story/4339518cc8e15e606b28d0d5f06800b3

While there's always a lot of media misinfo i the period when a case first breaks you have to think there are some whispers leaking out.

2. Telstra vehicle. Peter Kurten was red hot on the CSK being a Telstra worker. Early on there was a suspect who worker for Telstra who on these forums has been referred to as Telstra Man. This explains Karra vehicle and how he may have convinced one or more of the other girls to get in his car.

3. Although searches say house is owned by someone called Edwards, the suspect could be a renter.

4. The daughter. Lives there but arrived home at 8:30am. Is she a shift worker, early morning jogger, or was she away from home because she provided the tip to police? Or is she a felon and Macro got a hit on her DNA?

5. The daughter seems to be about 20. Maybe the trigger to make him stop killing.

6. The search. Is it for SS? Is it for the victim's property? Another related victim? Or a unrelated to CSK murder?

7. DNA. If they have it then they will know pretty quickly if he is the CSK.

8. I wonder how long they have been sitting on this guy for?

I hope this is the one.

No reports mentioned a wife only his daughter. Hopefully the mother of his daughter isn't another victim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found these old posts by Bartholemeus. Sounds like he was on the radar for a long time. Assuming its the same guy.

"Telstra suspect is based on an actual POI who worked for Telstra. He was reported to crime stoppers because he was offering girls in the area lifts home."

"Telstra Guy had access to fleet vehicles that were never logged. He was identified by Macro because he had been offering girls lifts home in and around the Claremont area. He was a regular at Claremont night spots. Before his career at Telstra he was a cop. I believe he's now divorced and living in the Mandurah area.

Telstra would be quite trustworthy I believe. He would have had access to vans, station wagons and electrical cord.

I have no idea if he's still a suspect."

Some observations;

1. Police refuse to comment whether it's related to CSK. News.com are saying it is: http://www.news.com.au/national/wes...s/news-story/4339518cc8e15e606b28d0d5f06800b3

While there's always a lot of media misinfo i the period when a case first breaks you have to think there are some whispers leaking out.

2. Telstra vehicle. Peter Kurten was red hot on the CSK being a Telstra worker. Early on there was a suspect who worker for Telstra who on these forums has been referred to as Telstra Man. This explains Karra vehicle and how he may have convinced one or more of the other girls to get in his car.

3. Although searches say house is owned by someone called Edwards, the suspect could be a renter.

4. The daughter. Lives there but arrived home at 8:30am. Is she a shift worker, early morning jogger, or was she away from home because she provided the tip to police? Or is she a felon and Macro got a hit on her DNA?

5. The daughter seems to be about 20. Maybe the trigger to make him stop killing.

6. The search. Is it for SS? Is it for the victim's property? Another related victim? Or a unrelated to CSK murder?

7. DNA. If they have it then they will know pretty quickly if he is the CSK.

8. I wonder how long they have been sitting on this guy for?

I hope this is the one.

If she's about 20, it's entirely possible she's on her summer university break and was out partying.

Found these old posts by Bartholemeus. Sounds like he was on the radar for a long time. Assuming its the same guy.

"Telstra suspect is based on an actual POI who worked for Telstra. He was reported to crime stoppers because he was offering girls in the area lifts home."

"Telstra Guy had access to fleet vehicles that were never logged. He was identified by Macro because he had been offering girls lifts home in and around the Claremont area. He was a regular at Claremont night spots. Before his career at Telstra he was a cop. I believe he's now divorced and living in the Mandurah area.

Telstra would be quite trustworthy I believe. He would have had access to vans, station wagons and electrical cord.

I have no idea if he's still a suspect."
The guy I mentioned above lives somewhere else (on outskirts of Perth). Has a French surname. Only chance it is him is if he split from his wife. I think this guy is a different guy.

Anyone want to speculate what the loud yell was heard by the neighbour at 6:30am? One hour before the police raid?

Is it possible there's a new victim?

What made you think it was a Telstra worker 88?

1. The van with tools for Karrakatta
2. The clothes line or phone line from Karrakatta (later confirmed as clothes line).
3. The switch from van to commodore (JR).
4. JR dumped near telecommunications infrastructure.
5. GC also dumped near infrastructure - and Telstra workers reporting a smell (later confirmed to be GC).
6. The CSK line - had to be someone with access to a large mapping tool.
7. Profilers - "the person would do a lot of driving"

They're the main points.

Someone please copy the video showing the backyard search etc.
in case its removed .
Might be some frame grabs of interest there too

far too early to jump to conclusions about this arrest imo. news services are reporting same squad as claremont murder investigators but they also investigate many many other cold cases so may be a case of ABC jumping to a lot of conclusions.

If she's about 20, it's entirely possible she's on her summer university break and was out partying.

That would be quite the sobering news. You been out all night and just want to crash. Sleep off your hangover or sweat out your recovery? That's a shame, your Dad's a serial killer.

far too early to jump to conclusions about this arrest imo. news services are reporting same squad as claremont murder investigators but they also investigate many many other cold cases so may be a case of ABC jumping to a lot of conclusions.

GC father has confirmed a breakthrough with a reporter.

It's the CSK.

Welcome back.

I think if it was false WAPOL would shut it down pretty quickly.

That would be quite the sobering news. You been out all night and just want to crash. Sleep off your hangover or sweat out your recovery? That's a shame, your Dad's a serial killer.

It seems the simplest explanation. BTK/Denis Rader's family had no idea of what he was up to.

GC father has confirmed a breakthrough with a reporter.

It's the CSK.

Welcome back.

Have you got a link?

Getting more promising by the minute. I'm curious as to what this guy's link to Claremont is, if at all? I always imaged our guy went to one of the local schools.

Trying to explain this to my nephew...

Imagine reading a book for 20 years and not knowing if you'll ever get to read the ending.

We're going to have so many unanswered questions finally answered over the coming years.

Amazing.

Just when I was starting to give up on MACRO and WAPOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member