UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he is missing by choice, will depend why he left in the first place. IMO. Also this may not have been a serious relationship for Corrie, could have been for her. Especially as he was classed as happily single by his mum. If it was a serious relationship from Corrie's point of view wouldn't the family know this?JMO
Not necessarily. But obviously the mates did.

Can open. Worms everywhere.

I cant really type what I said when I heard this news. But it wasnt flipping heck.

Of course people get pregnant all the time, but the timing in the whole of this case seem amazing if you think about it.

A lot of cases I have followed on here and elsewhere often have coincidences, moments when something, somewhere aligned somewhere if you like.. but this case just gets more perplexing. (Im not going all psychic/spiritual here just the facts, the few we have)

And the strangest thing? We have more information about Corries life but it throws up more questions than answers.

:gaah:

Was this girlfriend of 5 months even known to Nicola when Corrie disappeared? Seems odd that this girlfriend was not making appeals right from the start and the pictures put out showed him with his ex. Maybe the 5 months counts back from now rather than September?

I believe she did and it was hushed up by Nicola

<modsnip>

Pretty much everyone I know who has announced their pregnancy does it after the three month stage because the baby is far more likely to be viable at that stage. I don't see anything strange in this not being announced sooner.

It was also not Nicola's news to announce.

Still dont think he has went awol, there are a lot easier ways to do that than go out and get pissed and then hang around a busy town centre full of cctv cameras etc.

I think we can rule out terrorism as well, as stated before the terrorists would have made it public by now, otherwise why bother.

Only really leaves accidental death or murder/abduction.

My theory: one way or another Corrie has ended up in the bin lorry. Then, during the trip back to the depot he has exited it. I reckon when they eventually find his body (in the forrest/river area) they will find his phone alongside him.

I am lost for words now... for once!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was this girlfriend of 5 months even known to Nicola when Corrie disappeared? Seems odd that this girlfriend was not making appeals right from the start and the pictures put out showed him with his ex. Maybe the 5 months counts back from now rather than September?
The pictures put out were grabbed from facebook by journalists, they weren't "official" pictures. If a journalist was trying to find a picture of me they'd have a very hard time as my account is private and I don't let anyone tag me publicly.

If she is past 20 weeks and she found out two weeks after he disappeared she would have been 9+ weeks. What are the chances he knew?

I now believe that Corrie knew about this, and has gone AWOL, and that is the reason Nicola appears in the BBC video. To show a united front, and to show him that all can be sorted out. x
Still a very fishy element to this though.

April says on the Forces TV interview that she found out after he went missing

12 week scan. Then 20 week scan for the sex of the baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you in the UK? The 20 week scan here isn't for finding out the sex of the baby, you can find out at that stage but it isn't the purpose of the scan, at least not in my area or when I had my children

Actually I am very happy for Nicola. I have always thought Corrie attempted to walk back to base or got a lift partway and has simply met with a fateful accident (not uncommon in young men, early hours, too much alcohol, wandering etc. etc.)

I think this news is somewhat 'uncomfortable' in the way it's been presented, but I fear Nicola's son is deceased and this new life will bring her hope of some kind. x

Are you in the UK? The 20 week scan here isn't for finding out the sex of the baby, you can find out at that stage but it isn't the purpose of the scan, at least not in my area or when I had my children
It is in mine and im in Scotland

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Isn't the purpose of the 20 week scan to check for various abnormalities - Down's, other trisonomies etc?

If she is past 20 weeks and she found out two weeks after he disappeared she would have been 9+ weeks. What are the chances he knew?
Even if she is not past 20 weeks, she could have at the very least, confided to him that she was late. If he just found out for sure could explain all the phone calls to his brother. Speculation though. Time will tell re dates and I do hope everything goes well with her pregnancy. Poor Nicola, so much to deal with. Joy and despair. MOO

<modsnip>

I need to check bak on the interviews, Nicola is wearing the same dress in todays interview that she was wearing on This Morning which could mean she did them on the same day, I can't remember what, if anything she said about Corrie being single on that day. Of course she might just be wearing the same dress and today's interview was recorded today

I think 'girlfriend' is a strange term, he was on dating apps <modsnip> before he disappeared. He obviously didn't think he was in a relationship and lived a single lifestyle. I think the media have used the 'girlfriend' term to try and paint the image that they could have been a perfect little family to make the situation look even more heartbreaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
upabigtree