Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this talk of the video prompted me to have a look. I apologise is this is not a new angle but I suddenly see something I haven't seen before.

Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTpMkQV_bfk&feature=youtu.be

You will need to play/pause/play/pause but starting at 0:17 you see a man walk out carrying something. Jane is highlighted. He walks over to Jane at 0:21 and appears to hand her something.

Let me know what you think...

What level would someone like him achieve?

Staying in the same or similar role would limit how far one can go in respect to the level designation and pay rates. Personal motivation and opportunities would drive whether someone moves upward and into more senior roles. I've known several General Managers and some Executive level types that started their careers as techies in the field before climbing the ladder. Others are happy to stay in their same roles for decades. If one likes to be out and about and not tied to an office desk all the while, I can see the appeal of being primarily a field based employee.

I've attached the Flect still at 19secs & 20secs. 20secs appears to be four bouncer-types in a group and one man heading into the entrance. Is MM any of these? Skyza's observation skills are far superior to mine!

attachment.php
attachment.php

Why is everyone talking about him having a black jacket over his shoulder? There's no black jacket on him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All this talk of the video prompted me to have a look. I apologise is this is not a new angle but I suddenly see something I haven't seen before.

Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTpMkQV_bfk&feature=youtu.be

You will need to play/pause/play/pause but starting at 0:17 you see a man walk out carrying something. Jane is highlighted. He walks over to Jane at 0:21 and appears to hand her something.

Let me know what you think...

it does like something happens - this video keeps giving doesnt it!

It is a great pickup technique but she is still holding the jacket after mm leaves and you can see it over his left shoulder in the transition shot. so can't have happened that way.

Bets are on that SR is holding the dark jacket of this guy (assuming that this shot is from the same night and location she disappeared from near).

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-27 at 3.16.34 pm.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-12-27 at 3.16.34 pm.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 783
At the time there wasn't a lot known about him although I remember hearing they thought it might be a mechanic because one of the victims said he was dirty and smelt of grease/oil ... Probably fits with a previous post regarding lawn mowers for sale from a kewdale house ? Maybe the perpetrator was fixing them way back when. Mind you i can't get my head around the fact the accused was 19/20 at the time, seems weird to be doing things like this when basically still a kid ?
Not really, go to crime stoppers there's a couple of "kids" on there who assaulted a woman. Much younger than 19/20.

Stop the discussion about the youtube video unless you can prove 100% it belongs to BRE; otherwise you are sleuthing and casting aspersions on innocent people.

Posts pertaining to that video will be removed.

Can't recall if this photo from BLAC has been posted before. BRE & SD.

attachment.php

Attachments

• sshot-18.jpg
    sshot-18.jpg
    321.9 KB · Views: 395
Not sure if anyone picked it up, nut in the blurred pic Bradley is wearing a cap that states his name, does anyone with photoshop or the likes have the ability to zoom in and enhance to see what it says underneath?

Don't need photoshop. It says 'Kewdale LAC'

I'm a bit confused also. I thought the unidentified MM Jane spoke to and laughed with was wearing a very light coloured top with the collar up, although we only saw his back and slight profile that person looks like BRE to me. The person in the split screen here is wearing dark clothing. Or am I reading this wrong?
On the CSI doc. They did say that when they enhanced the footage that it did alter the colours.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

On the CSI doc. They did say that when they enhanced the footage that it did alter the colours.

My understanding is the only footage of MM is in the frame where he talks to JR. All other people are accounted for.

Regarding the black jacket she's holding. I believe this was identified as one of the garments she was wearing that night by numerous witnesses including her friends. If she lost it and picked up a man's jacket, one would assume hers would have been left at the club.

Try page 82 for info. Welcome.

As members have their settings individually set to show a different number of posts per page, we have to use the post # instead of page #. (i.e. some members have their settings show 40 posts per page, others might have it set to 100 posts per page).

HTH

as a perfect example of this JR's shirt was navy blue and it appears to be white in the NASA enhanced cctv footage in CIA documentary

Source: Who Killed these Women - The Hunt for a Serial Killer - Part One.
The Age newspaper, 30 May 1998. Author Martin Daly with additional reporting by David Reardon.

So they had limbs chopped off but they weren't mutilated??? what does this mean

The first sentence is referring to many of the unfounded rumours that were and are still circulating. This caused the Police to respond and deny them.

Can anyone who lives in the area of any of BRE's past homes, tell us:

if police are still searching those properties?

Were the grounds of the properties excavated?

droc had a picture of his foot alongside his posts
to all the droc fans and you know who you are
i told you he was one big con

As members have their settings individually set to show a different number of posts per page, we have to use the post # instead of page #. (i.e. some members have their settings show 40 posts per page, others might have it set to 100 posts per page).

HTH
Finally someone said it ! I've missed hundreds of posts due to this . It's impossible unless the post number is stated , And the Date helps too .
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member