Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of whether MM is the CSK, he was clearly one of the final people to interact with JR. He had her attention. So why did LE keep it to themselves? There was obviously a strategy in play... I'm quite convinced there's more to this footage than we realise.
From the CIA documentary ,the detective said they didnt want to narrow the public's focus to just him or something along those lines.
I think they had their reasons. .maybe wanted to hang around the Claremont hotels and clubs and see if they could find him themselves. Plus ,I think there is more to the footage.
They probably didnt want to scare him off initially. Still makes no sense to wait over 10 years though

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Bets are on that SR is holding the dark jacket of this guy (assuming that this shot is from the same night and location she disappeared from near).

attachment.php
Where is this footage from???
Sure looks like her!

Go watch the video I linked to at post #1430 today. Can't imagine it being anyone else
The 10 second video it is from is about JR. There is a full continuous 10 seconds of JR's interactions with this and another man in that video. With full front facing JR facial to prove it.
The venue and date. Unknown to me. Maybe can be crossmatched with other related videos or those that knew the 2 venues.
Thanks!
Thats got to be her!
How is the footage so clear though?!

Is that JR? Is that footage from Club Bayview or the Contnental?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That footage was included in the Australian Story episode - but I don't believe they said it was CCTV footage. I think it is just film shared by family or friends from a wedding or similar.

We are way overdue for a new thread. Please move on over to Thread #11.

This thread will close in about 10 minutes.

:wave:

I think you saw it on the CSI doc . It was when her friend ( short blonde hair) was recalling events of the night .
Correct janes friend lynda says words that I interpreted as "she may have been hoping to meet someone" . just a mere suggestion as to why jane perhaps had not left with the group in the taxi .
jmo_

when i read the thread now alls i can think about is the stoning scene from monty pythons life of brian [sorry girls]

Correct janes friend lynda says words that I interpreted as "she may have been hoping to meet someone" . just a mere suggestion as to why jane perhaps had not left with the group in the taxi .
jmo_

Yes . Thank you both

Just rewatched yesterday and that was definitely it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics