NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00

Status
Not open for further replies.
But wait..... she's on the Namus Rule-outs list! She must be related to the case only in that she is missing and her BF is probably a suspect in both cases?

I think she may be the mother of the middle child, but I'm just speculating. I'm thinking when they ran her DNA through CODIS, it picked up two matches - the middle child and the CA murder victim, since Denise's daughter lives in CA.

I think she may be the mother of the middle child, but I'm just speculating. I'm thinking when they ran her DNA through CODIS, it picked up two matches - the middle child and the CA murder victim, since Denise's daughter lives in CA.

Like he had a baby with Denise out there, then got rid of her and had a second wife that raised her first daughter, then killed the second wife? Perhaps second Wife is the mother in the barrel?

But wait..... she's on the Namus Rule-outs list! She must be related to the case only in that she is missing and her BF is probably a suspect in both cases?

Spot on... Their murderer must be the connection

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spot on... Their murderer must be the connection

Yes, it could just be forensic evidence that links them, something never revealed to the public.
It could even be something found in the house, a picture of the four of them, perhaps?
I wonder whose house it is that they're searching, like RE's family home?
We'll find out tomorrow. Stay tuned!
:drumroll:

This case has more twists and turns...but I feel like this could be the break that blows it all open - let's hope!

Wonder who the Cali case could be?

Could be possible the cold case murder victim is Denise, maybe she was going by an assumed name. Her daughter is under a different name ... The possibilities are endless until tomorrow.

Very twisted indeed... In all its proof cold cases can be resolved and in this instance multi-cold cases... ((happydance))

This case has more twists and turns...but I feel like this could be the break that blows it all open - let's hope! Wonder who the Cali case could be?

I was wondering the same thing, but I haven't been able to find anything from the CA side - I haven't found anything yet coming out of the west coast. Has anyone else?

I was thinking along the same lines. If Denise has been missing since her living daughter was an infant, who raised the CA daughter and does any evidence exist that Denise had any other children?

So curious about the CA murder connection.

I would just love to see this case solved.

Could be possible the cold case murder victim is Denise, maybe she was going by an assumed name. Her daughter is under a different name ... The possibilities are endless until tomorrow.

She may have also been a UID murder victim out there.

Perhaps RE fathered the middle and the youngest of the child victims and the mother had the oldest child from a previous relationship. I wonder if the authorities havE tried your prove or rule out paternity on the two younger children.

"State authorities say they have received new information about the disappearance of a Manchester woman in 1981 that led them to file a missing person report 35 years later."

"A missing person report for Beaudin was finally placed this year after authorities said they received new information. She has also been placed into the National Crime Information Center as a missing person, officials said."

Looks like LE filed the missing person report on Denise.

Robert “Bob” Evans
attachment.php

Police also released these photos believed to be of Evans enhanced to show what he might have looked like with a shorter beard or with no beard during the 1980s.
Authorities are asking anyone that knew Beaudin or Evans from 1976 to 1981, including anyone who worked with her, or were members of the Goffstown High School class of 1976, to contact Manchester police at 603-668-8711, Manchester Detective Sgt. McCabe at 603-792-5505, or anonymously via the Manchester Police Crimeline at 603-624-4040.
Investigators said that more details about the case will be released in the next 3-4 weeks.

Attachments

• bob-evans-small-beard-no-beard-1482950622.jpg
    bob-evans-small-beard-no-beard-1482950622.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 272
So in my head, I am thinking this BE guy is from Cali. Could the baby be Elizabeth Funchess? Disappeared in '77. Her mother was also missing but her body was found in 1981. That could be the Cali murder this connects back to perhaps?

There is going to be an announcement today at 10:30am. This has always been a pet case of mine as I reside in NH. They are connecting this case this another case in NH as well as a case in CA.

Can someone pleasseeee let me know what happens with the presser? I will be at work at the time :tantrum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500