NH NH/CA - Robert Evans, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.iheartradio.ca/cjad/news...e-spent-time-in-quebec-in-the-1970s-1.2359462
attachment.php

Suspected American serial killer may have spent time in Quebec in the 1970s
The U.S. National Centre for Missing and Exploited Children is asking people to rack their memories about a murderer with a Quebec connection
...they believe he spent time in Quebec in the late 1970s. A spokesperson for the Centre says Evans met a Denise or a Donna Laporte at that time. It says Evans — who is also said to have gone by the names Curtis Mayo Kimball or Gordon Curtis Jenson — once mentioned he had an ex-wife by that name.

Authorities hope that by tracking her down, they could find out more about who the victims are.
rbbm

Attachments

• Bob-Evans.png
    Bob-Evans.png
    399.9 KB · Views: 490
There is a thread for Denise's case in the missing but not forgotten forum. Here is the link to the discussion on Denise's case:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?325398-NH-Denise-Beaudin-23-Manchester-26-Nov-1981

Eta, Denise is not the mother if the middle child. Her tie to this case is solely related to Bob Evans and his fathering the middle child with an unknown woman.

Doesn't she LOOK like the middle child's composite, though???? That was my immediate thought when I read the article today.

Santa Cruz Sentinel Wednesday, April 5, 1989

After a two-year search, authorities here have arrested a man charged with molesting his 4-year-old daughter. But now they don't know if the girl was the man's daughter or a kidnapped sex slave. Everything 48-year-old Gordon Curtis Jenson told neighbors at a Scotts Valley RV park back in 1986 was a lie: Who he was, where he was from and where he was going,

Hemmingway dusted with fingerprint powder every piece of equipment that Jenson had worked on at Holiday Host. He came up with a print from a VCR that Jenson had repaired. The state computer matched that print to Curtis Mayo Kimball, Jenson's true name.

A bit hard to read, but lots of info in that article. ( I copied it to Word, that made it easier to read)

https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/70669593/

Since Denise hasn't been found nobody knows exactly when she was supposedly killed. The middle child in the drum was shown by DNA to be related to the monster Evans & had an overbite that was probably noticible as Denise did. I'm wondering if the middle Childs DNA was tested against Denise's known daughter. It's possible they had another child before she was killed & possibly began a relationship of some sort w/woman in the drum & a sort of blended family. That would also explain why the girls mother hasn't stepped up or reported the child missing

Sorry I just saw where that possibility had been mentioned already

http://www.wmur.com/article/man-at-...hs-missing-woman-case-remains-mystery/8643061
attachment.php

He changed his name frequently. Some of his aliases were Curtis Mayo Kimball, Gordon Curtis Jenson, Gerald E. Mockerman and Lawrence William Vanner.

Investigators said he told people that he was born in Wyoming with the name Ulos Jensen and was the youngest son in the family. He said he ran away as a teenager. Investigators said they also believe that he could have been born in San Pedro, California.
Officials said he referenced having a 2-year-old and a 6-month-old child in the 1980s.
He listed the name "Elizabeth Evans" as a spouse on a 1980 arrest report.
Investigators were able to pull together some details of his life based on arrest reports and employment records. He faced charges in Manchester in 1980 for writing a bad check and diverting electric current.
Investigators don't know where Evans went after he and Beaudin disappeared. He shows up in the public record years later, when he was hired under the name Curtis Kimball by an electric company in 1984 in Los Alamitos, California. He worked there for about a year before he was arrested and charged with DUI.
He claimed to have met a woman named Denise LaPorte in California and married her in Virginia, but investigators could not locate her.
rbbm

Attachments

• robertevansparolephoto1990-source-nh-ag-1485457368.png
    robertevansparolephoto1990-source-nh-ag-1485457368.png
    458.8 KB · Views: 763
Former Wife/Wives or Girlfriends

Elizabeth Evans
Denise or Donna Laporte
Donna Walter (California)
Denise Beaudin (New Hampshire)
Eunsoon Jun (California)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And here:

The Sun SATURDAY, October 18, 1986
Jensen's fingerprints were matched to those of Curtis Mayo Kimball, who was arrested by Cypress police in Orange County on May 27, 1966, for investigation of drunken driving and child endan germent, the detective said. According to authorities, Kimball was married to a woman known as Donna, who works in Orange County as a nurse and who may use the name Donna Walter, Harris said. Investigators also have received information that Lisa may have a 2- or 3-year-old sister. Sheriffs investigators believe (hat both Jensen and Kimball are Wan

https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/66800815/

eta:They mean 1986, rigt?

and mom doe in NH. although she could possibly be one of the below ppl.

Former Wife/Wives or Girlfriends

Elizabeth Evans
Denise or Donna Laporte (Quebec)
Denise Beaudin (New Hampshire)
Eunsoon Jun (California)

I have to list items in specific groups, my adhd goes into overload when trying to depict info in many posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member