NH NH/CA - Robert Evans, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will. I'm still digging so I'll do that tomorrow.
This guy is missing from about 40 miles north of Preston: http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/5054dmid.html

Name: Matt Thomas Amon
Case Classification: Endangered Missing
Missing Since: August 11, 1971
Location Last Seen: Pocatello, Bannock County, Idaho

attachment.php
http://charleyproject.org/cases/a/amon_matt.html
Here's his Charley page with a younger picture.

apearn, turn Matt in as well, I think they resemble each other.
The nose is spot on.

Police say murderer left trail of bodies from New Hampshire to California

By MARK HAYWARD
New Hampshire Union Leader
January 25, 2017 9:04 P.M.

170126-beaudin-disappearance-mn-1035_51f2f07f45f1fd4b67ebae7a4f9ab367.nbcnews-ux-600-700.jpg

Authorities now believe a connection exists between four unidentified females — murdered sometime in the early 1980s and dumped in Bear Brook State Park in Allenstown — and Denise Beaudin, the Goffstown woman who vanished in 1981 and has been unheard from since.

And that connection runs through the state of California, and a California murder case.

Details are expected to be revealed this morning in a news conference called by Attorney General Joseph Foster, Manchester Police Chief Nick Willard and State Police Col. Christopher Wagner.

In a statement issued Wednesday, the three said they will discuss the Beaudin case, and the Allenstown murder victims. They said a connection exists between “those two New Hampshire cases and a California murder case.”

cont. at the link

http://www.unionleader.com/crime/Po...ies-from-New-Hampshire-to-California-01262017

WS thread for Denise Beaudin

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325398

Great find!!!!

Is there a time frame or dates for when these women where in Bob Evan life?

I believe
Denise Beaudin was in 1981
Eunsoon Jun was 2002

Does anyone know Elizabeth Evans maiden name? to see if she was missing under her maiden name?

Former Wife/Wives or Girlfriends

Elizabeth Evans
Denise or Donna Laporte
Donna Walter (California)
Denise Beaudin (New Hampshire)
Eunsoon Jun (California)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jan 26 2017, 4:43 pm ET

Drifter Bob Evans Eyed as Serial Killer, Tied to N.H. Murders

A "chameleon" who died in prison while serving time for murdering his wife has now been tied to the 1981 disappearance of a New Hampshire woman and the bodies of a woman and three children — one of them his own daughter — who were found in barrels in the woods.

170123-unidentified-victims-02_684d20604ddcd891aebd20b1fc7a44b7.nbcnews-ux-320-320.jpg

170126-robert-evans-mn-1045_2eaff1cbf83d9e553128b3effd291c5d.nbcnews-ux-320-320.jpg
Image: Robert Evans

Denise Beaudin disappeared with her infant daughter and boyfriend, Robert Evans, seen here, in 1981. via NBC Boston

"We believe we have our killer," said New Hampshire Assistant Attorney General Jeffrey Strelzin. "Now we need to identify and try to find all of his victims."

He said the suspect, known as Bob Evans and a slew of other aliases, "certainly fits the profile of a serial killer" and that investigators are concerned he may have murdered others they don't know about.

Investigators said they followed a convoluted forensic trail to tie the cases to Evans, a hard-drinking drifter who allegedly beat his victims to death and dismembered some of them:

They believe he murdered girlfriend Denise Beaudin, a 23-year-old Manchester, New Hampshire, woman last seen in 1981. They suspect he killed her somewhere between New Hampshire and California and kept her infant daughter, named Dawn at birth, for several years before abandoning her in a California RV park in 1986. The girl, whom he renamed Lisa, was later adopted and is alive and well.

They believe that as early as 1980, he killed four victims whose bodies were found in industrial drums in Allenstown, New Hampshire. The remains of a woman in her mid-20s and a girl about age 11 were not found until 1985, and the bodies of two girls, one about 4 and one about 3, were found in another container in 2000. He is the father of the middle child, and police believe her mother, who has not been identified, may have been killed as well.

He admitted killing and dismembering California chemist Eunsoon Jun, 45, soon after marrying her in a backyard ceremony in California in 2002 and was serving a 15-year sentence when he died in prison in 2010.

much more at the link

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ed-denise-beaudin-case-bodies-barrels-n712506

Really good concise info here, hopefully okay to post in two postings.
http://www.nh1.com/news/ag-nh-serial-killer-gave-12-aliases-and-more-information-throughout-life/
[h=3]Confirmed Aliases[/h]
- Robert T. Evans
- Robert C. Evans
- Curtis Mayo Kimball
- Gordon Curtis Jenson
- Gordon Curtis Jensen
- Gerald E. Mockerman
- Jerry Edward Mockerman
- Lawrence William Vanner
[h=3]Other Alias Varations[/h]
- Jerry Edwards Gorman
- Ulos Jenson
- Curtis Rollin Kimball
- Don Vannerson
[h=3]General Characteristics[/h]
- Died in prison in 2010
- Caucasian
- Tall
- Slim
- Brown hair
- Blue eyes
- Skilled electrician and mechanic
- Lived in trailer parks or motels
- Alcoholic
- Changed names frequently
- May have spoken a foreign language

http://www.nh1.com/news/ag-nh-serial-killer-gave-12-aliases-and-more-information-throughout-life/
[h=3]Vehicles[/h]
- Red Dodge pickup truck with a light colored camper, 1965-1968 model
- White Ford Van, 1978 model
- VW Van, two-toned, light color on top with a blue or green color on bottom
[h=3]Possible schools Evans attended (unconfirmed)[/h]
- Lowell Elementary, Phoenix, Ariz.
- North High School, Phoenix, Ariz.
- Devry Institution of Technology (Electronic Engineering and Design major), Phoenix, Ariz.
[h=3]Cities Evans mentions[/h]

- Evanstown, Wyo.: Possible place of birth
- Denver, Colo.: Possibly spent time here
- Roanoke, Va.: Evans claimed he married his wife Denise LaPorte here, who cannot be identified or located
- Quebec, Canada: Evans also claims he met his wife LaPorte here
- San Pedro, Calif.: Possible place of birth
- Anaheim, Calif.: Possibly employed here
- Bay City, Texas: Possibly spent time here with "family" and was employed here
- Ingleside, Texas: Possibly employed here
- Houston, Texas: Evans claimed LaPorte died here; was possibly employed here
- Austin, Texas: Evans attempted to call someone here living in an RV park
- Corpus Christi, Texas: Evans stated his wife was murdered in Corpus Christi
- Honolulu, Hawaii: Possible association to the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, based in Honolulu
- Greensboro, Ga.: Possibly arrested under another alias name here
- Phoenix, Ariz.: Possible place of employment
- St. Louis, Mo.: Possible place of employment
- Louisiana: Possible place of employment
- Washington State: Possible place of employment
- Oregon: Possible state of travel/employment
[h=3]Evans' References to Family[/h]
- Born as Ulos Jensen in Wyoming with a Norwegian/Danish background
- He was the youngest son in his family
- Ran away as a teenager
- Referenced having a 2 year old and a 6 month old child in the 1980s
- Listed “Elizabeth Evans” as spouse on 1980 arrest report
[h=3]Witnesses' References to Evans' Family[/h]
- Seen with an unknown woman in her 20s to 30s, and four small children in a dark four door sedan in California during the 1980s

1981 disappearance, 4 killings linked in major N.H. cold case development

Crimesider Staff. AP
Jan 26, 2017 12:49 PM EST

[...]

The case of the four bodies found in drums in a state park in Allenstown has long stymied investigators.

In 1985, a hunter discovered the first two bodies - the woman and a girl believed to be 9 or 10. In 2000, an investigator found the other two girls - one believed to be 2 or 3 and the other 3 or 4. They believe the woman is likely the mother of the eldest and youngest girls.

The time of their killings was narrowed to 1980 to 1984.

cont. at the link

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/denise-...in-major-new-hampshire-cold-case-development/

* Just to reiterate, the little girl abandoned at the RV park (Dawn/Lisa) is NOT related biologically to Evans.

* One of the deceased children in the barrel IS the biological daughter of Evans.

* All four deceased in the barrels are biologically related to one another, likely mother and daughters.

Holy moly, I never thought I'd see the day the case of these poor babies was solved... looks like a bunch of cold cases are suddenly getting solved. Wow. Just wow. Thanks for this thread Bessie!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Jan 26 2017, 4:43 pm ET

Drifter Bob Evans Eyed as Serial Killer, Tied to N.H. Murders

A "chameleon" who died in prison while serving time for murdering his wife has now been tied to the 1981 disappearance of a New Hampshire woman and the bodies of a woman and three children — one of them his own daughter — who were found in barrels in the woods.

170123-unidentified-victims-02_684d20604ddcd891aebd20b1fc7a44b7.nbcnews-ux-320-320.jpg

170126-robert-evans-mn-1045_2eaff1cbf83d9e553128b3effd291c5d.nbcnews-ux-320-320.jpg
Image: Robert Evans

Denise Beaudin disappeared with her infant daughter and boyfriend, Robert Evans, seen here, in 1981. via NBC Boston

"We believe we have our killer," said New Hampshire Assistant Attorney General Jeffrey Strelzin. "Now we need to identify and try to find all of his victims."

He said the suspect, known as Bob Evans and a slew of other aliases, "certainly fits the profile of a serial killer" and that investigators are concerned he may have murdered others they don't know about.

Investigators said they followed a convoluted forensic trail to tie the cases to Evans, a hard-drinking drifter who allegedly beat his victims to death and dismembered some of them:

They believe he murdered girlfriend Denise Beaudin, a 23-year-old Manchester, New Hampshire, woman last seen in 1981. They suspect he killed her somewhere between New Hampshire and California and kept her infant daughter, named Dawn at birth, for several years before abandoning her in a California RV park in 1986. The girl, whom he renamed Lisa, was later adopted and is alive and well.

They believe that as early as 1980, he killed four victims whose bodies were found in industrial drums in Allenstown, New Hampshire. The remains of a woman in her mid-20s and a girl about age 11 were not found until 1985, and the bodies of two girls, one about 4 and one about 3, were found in another container in 2000. He is the father of the middle child, and police believe her mother, who has not been identified, may have been killed as well.

He admitted killing and dismembering California chemist Eunsoon Jun, 45, soon after marrying her in a backyard ceremony in California in 2002 and was serving a 15-year sentence when he died in prison in 2010.

much more at the link

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ed-denise-beaudin-case-bodies-barrels-n712506
Wow!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I'm thinking some of the information might be coming from some of the identities he has assumed.

What puzzles me is that he would spare Dawn/Lisa but not his own child.
If it were his MO to use a child to lure woman, he needed either his own daughter or the youngest child to do it.
I'm theorizing that something happened to the middle child while in the woman's care and she died, and in a fit of rage, he killed the three of them. That's not to say he wasn't abusing them, too, but that's a lot of remains to dispose of all at one time.
I think that he happened to meet Denise without using any of the children as a lure, so he had no use for the children and killed all three of them when he killed the woman.

And here:

The Sun SATURDAY, October 18, 1986

https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/66800815/

eta:They mean 1986, rigt?

From your link, I got a date of May 27, 1985, as the date Curtis Mayo Kimball was arrested by Cypress police in Orange County. He was arrested for investigation of drunken driving and child endangerment. Also, as you noted, the article states that according to authorities, Curtis Mayo Kimball was married to a woman known as Donna, who works in Orange County as a nurse and who may use the name Donna Walter.

O.K. That woman, likely killed in the Summer of 1994, who was found in a refrigerator with tiny milk cartons , the size used in hospitals, schools and institutions ... could that be the nurse he was supposedly married to? She could have brought the milk home from work at the hospital and put them in the refrigerator that he later used to stash her body. Just a wild stab on my part.

According to the time line, they must have narrowed down the time of death of the four victims significantly.
I'm thinking it had to be before the three left NH in 1981.
The issue I have is that the first barrel hardly looks like it was in the woods exposed to the elements that long; I got two similar barrels around March of last year and they don't look that good for being outside for almost a year, and I live in the same climate.
I'm wondering if they were killed, put in the barrels and stored somewhere indoors for a period of time, and then someone else moved them to the property, not knowing what was inside.
Also, the person he worked for in NH must have pay records for the work he did at the mill, narrowing down a time frame, too.
Since Bob worked there during the late 70s, and there was a chance the four were still alive, did none of his coworkers or his boss ever see them?
I also find it difficult to believe that the owner of the mill/land didn't recognize anything about the killing, like the barrels that may have come from his own mill, and put two and two together when Bob disappeared and then bodies are found on his property?

I believed the same exact thing when the timeline mentioned his "baby girl" was with him in 1985. The child was most likely Lisa (Denise's daughter) after finding out he kept her for 5 years after their 1981 disappearance. I wonder why they worded it like that. I guess they weren't sure at first.

What I wonder most is why he kept her for so long when she wasn't even his own child, when he had killed his own child around the same time frame. I wonder the horrors she may have been exposed to. I also agree he likely used children to lure his significant others(victims).

He seemed to have a thing for young mothers aside from Eunsoon Jun (haven't read anything about her having any children yet).

Maybe children were not the lure, but the target. Could be that some mothers found that out and they were all silenced. ... Except for the child whose mother was already gone (Denise).

I was going through yearbooks from Phoenix (since he claims he went to school there) on Ancestry. I searched the last names he used as his aliases. This one kid caught my eye. His hair is blonde not brown but a lot of people have blonde hair when they are young and brown as they age. I don't know if its his expression or maybe his distinct nose but something made me look twice. And then I realized it was from the high school that Bob Evans said he attended but couldn't find anything else on this person - Allen Jensen born 1944.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• sid_3490_1960_0210 (2).jpg
    sid_3490_1960_0210 (2).jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 487
  • sid_3490_1959_0065 (2).jpg
    sid_3490_1959_0065 (2).jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 495
I tried to make a list of the people somehow connected to the Allenstown case. Please let me know if I have some info incorrect, or if I left somebody out.

Jane Doe #1/Adult: The oldest Jane Doe, in her 20s or 30s. Found in the first barrel in Allenstown, New Hampshire in 1985, with Jane Doe #2. She is maternally related to Jane Doe #2 and Jane Doe #4; probably their mother. She is not related to Jane Doe #3. Isotopes show she had spent her time in the New England area.

Jane Doe #2/Child: 5-11 years old. Found in the first barrel in Allenstown, New Hampshire in 1985, with Jane Doe #1. She is maternally related to Jane Doe #1 and Jane Doe #4; most likely she is Jane Doe #1's daughter, and Jane Doe #4's sister. She is not related to Jane Doe #3. Isotopes show she had spent her time in the New England area.

Jane Doe #3/Middle Child: 2-4 years old. Found in the second barrel, in Allenstown, New Hampshire in 2000, with Jane Doe #4. Her father is "Bob Evans", who killed the Jane Does, along with Denise Beaudin and Eunsoon Jun. She is not maternally related to any of the Does. Isotopes show she had spent her time in the Dakotas/Wyoming area, and had only been in the New England area for a couple of months or weeks before her death.

Jane Doe #4/Toddler: 1-3 years old. Found in the second barrel in Allenstown, New Hampshire in 2000, with Jane Doe #3. She is maternally related to Jane Doe #1 and Jane Doe #2; most likely she is Jane Doe #1's daughter, and Jane Doe #2's sister. She is not related to Jane Doe #3. Isotopes show she had spent her time in the New England area.

Bob Evans/Curtis Kimball/William Vanner/Lawrence Vanner/Gerry Mockerman: The drifter who murdered the four Jane Does, Denise Beaudin, and Eunsoon Jun. He used a variety of aliases, and his real date of birth is unknown. He was the father of Jane Doe #3, the unrelated middle child. He, Denise Beaudin, and Denise's daughter Dawn Beaudin went missing from Manchester, New Hampshire in 1981. He abducted Dawn Beaudin in 1981, presumably after killing Dawn's mother Denise Beaudin, and took Dawn to California. He renamed Dawn Beaudin "Lisa". He was arrested for a DUI in early 1985, with Lisa at him at the time. He abandoned Lisa at a trailer park in June or July 1985. None of his activity is known about between 1989 to 2001. He was married to Eunsoon Jun in a backyard ceremony (without official paperwork) in Richmond, California in 2001. He killed and dismembered Eunsoon Jun, and buried her remains under their basement. He was arrested for her murder. He was serving a 15-year-sentence for her murder when he died in prison in 2010.

Denise Beaudin: Bob Evans's girlfriend in 1981, when she, Bob Evans, and her daughter disappeared from Manchester, New Hampshire. Bob Evans is most likely responsible for her disappearance. Her 6 month old daughter was Dawn Beaudin.

Dawn Beaudin/"Lisa": Denise Beaudin's daughter; not Bob Evans's daughter. Dawn was abducted by Bob Evans and renamed "Lisa" after Denise's disappearance. She was taken to California by Bob Evans. She was with Bob Evans when he was arrested for a DUI in 1985. Months later, in June or July of 1985, he abandoned her at a trailer park. She was placed into foster care and adopted. She is alive and well.

Eunsoon Jun: The woman Bob Evans unofficially married in a backyard ceremony in Richmond, California, in 2001. Bob Evans killed and dismembered her, and buried her remains under their basement. Bob Evans was arrested for her murder. He was serving time for Eunsoon Jun's murder when he died in prison in 2010.

Elizabeth Evans: Elizabeth Evans was listed as his spouse at his 1980 arrest. There are no records of him marrying a woman named Elizabeth, but it have been an unofficial marriage, like his marriage to Eunsoon Jun. There is some speculation about Elizabeth Evans having been the mother of Jane Doe #3.

Maybe children were not the lure, but the target. Could be that some mothers found that out and they were all silenced. ... Except for the child whose mother was already gone (Denise).

That actually could make sense to why he kept Dawn/Lisa so long. What if Denise's daughter was the motive for that relationship in the first place, so he got rid of Denise.

Evans eerily reminds me of Franklin Delano Floyd.

-They both took a child from a previous relationship and raised them as their own
  • Floyd: His 5 year old step-daughter Suzanne Sevakis in 1975. He married her in adulthood. (raised 15 years until her death)
  • Evans: His girlfriend, Denise Beaudin's 6 month year old daughter Dawn (later called Lisa) after 1981. (raised for 5 years)
-both had used several alias's
  • Floyd: 5 different alias's; Warren Judson Marshall, Clarence Marcus Hughes, Trenton Davis, Preston Morgan, Kingfish Floyd
  • Evans: 12 Alias's so far including variations; Robert T. Evans, Robert C. Evans, Curtis Mayo Kimball, Gordon Curtis Jenson, Gordon Curtis Jensen, Gerald E. Mockerman, Jerry Edward Mockerman, Lawrence William Vanner, Jerry Edwards Gorman, Ulos Jenson, Curtis Rollin Kimball, Don Vannerson
-both had killed children
  • Floyd: He confessed to murdering Suzanne Sevakis's (his step-daughter/later wife) son (his stepson), Michael Anthony Hughes. Suzanne also had siblings he ran off with, 2 sisters and an infant brother. So far the 2 sisters were located shortly after, but the brother's whereabouts are unknown. Could be another one of his victims.
  • Evans: Is suspected in killing three children in Allenstown, NH between 1977-1985; a 5-11 year old, 2–4 years old, and a 1–3 years old. One was his biological daughter (the 2-4 year old).
-both are convicted murderers
  • Floyd: He was convicted of the 1989 murder of Cheryl Ann Commesso, also is a suspect in the hit and run murder of Suzanne; as well as, a suspect in her son Michael's 1994 disappearance and murder(confessed).
  • Evans: He was convicted in the 2002 murder of Eunsoon Jun, one of his wife's. He is now suspect in the quadruple homicide of four unknown females (one his daughter) in Alllenstown, NH; bodies found in 1985, and another set in 2000. The killings took place sometime in 1977-1985. He is now a suspect in Denise Beaudin's disappearance and assumed murder.

Does anyone know if Evans has any prior sex crimes?

Thanks for posting, did not realize there was a separate thread for suspect.

Thank you for posting ... [emoji2]. Started working with the slides however company arrived will try to put something together tomorrow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member