NH NH/CA - Robert Evans, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe children were not the lure, but the target. Could be that some mothers found that out and they were all silenced. ... Except for the child whose mother was already gone (Denise).

I just finished watching the press conference and had some thoughts.

I think that it's possible that the woman and her children didn't even live in the Bear Brook park or have any connection to it. That would explain why despite all the interviews that have been conducted of the residents, no one remembers them. However, police have confirmed that BE did have connection to that property, due to his boss at the mill being the owner. Also, I think I heard he may have done some work at the store. So he could have easily just remembered that area later and decided to dump the bodies there. He could even have stopped in at the store to buy something or to check on his handiwork, etc. to make an alibi in case someone noted that he'd been seen around there.

So I wonder if the search for the missing woman/child needs to expand more to the Manchester area or even to the area where Denise lived - other places where we know BE spent time.

I'm also drawn back to the map with the areas of where the second daughter was from when they did the isotope testing. Since that would now mean BE spent time there as well.

Bessie someone earlier today created a thread for robert evans in the unidentified, is it possible to merge together

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was going through yearbooks from Phoenix (since he claims he went to school there) on Ancestry. I searched the last names he used as his aliases. This one kid caught my eye. His hair is blonde not brown but a lot of people have blonde hair when they are young and brown as they age. I don't know if its his expression or maybe his distinct nose but something made me look twice. And then I realized it was from the high school that Bob Evans said he attended but couldn't find anything else on this person - Allen Jensen born 1944.

attachment.php
attachment.php
His name was Allen Jensen? That's interesting. One of his aliases is Jensen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I had been searching the Phoenix yearbooks based on the last names of his aliases, but this was the only person that really stuck out - and then the birth year and high school matched previous info. May mean absolutely nothing but you never know.

Now I'm just trying to find out where the guy in the yearbook pictures ended up and can't find anything at all

I had been searching the Phoenix yearbooks based on the last names of his aliases, but this was the only person that really stuck out - and then the birth year and high school matched previous info. May mean absolutely nothing but you never know.

Now I'm just trying to find out where the guy in the yearbook pictures ended up and can't find anything at all
Yeah, I just did a search as well and can't find this specific Allen Jensen. That doesn't mean anything, though.

I know they said he could be a missing person, but back then a lot of people didn't get reported missing like they do today. Hmmm.

Bessie someone earlier today created a thread for robert evans in the unidentified, is it possible to merge together

I just moved 130 posts to this thread. The UID thread has been open since 2008. It should be used only to make and discuss comparisons with regard to the unidentified Allenstown victims, just like any other UID thread.

All other discussion topics, i.e., the perp and alleged crimes, belongs in this thread. That will eliminate clutter in the UID thread for those who want to focus on identification of the deceased.

Yeah, I just did a search as well and can't find this specific Allen Jensen. That doesn't mean anything, though.

I know they said he could be a missing person, but back then a lot of people didn't get reported missing like they do today. Hmmm.

I'm not finding any Jensen obituaries that mention an Allen. It could simply mean the family relocated. But I don't know.

Just odd - typically there is some sort of paper trail for almost everybody out there unless there is a reason they don't want to be found.

Ok believe, I misunderstood

Actually, I did. ;) I had not seen the thread you mentioned. But all is well now. I've merged that thread with this one, and copied 130 posts from the original UID thread.

:tyou:

Actually, I did. ;)I had not seen the thread you mentioned. But all is well now. I've merged that thread with this one, and copied 130 posts from the original UID thread.

:tyou:
mi

Perfect.... Thank you very much

Just odd - typically there is some sort of paper trail for almost everybody out there unless there is a reason they don't want to be found.
Yep...very odd. This could be him. You could try sending in the tip. They may be able to get further with it.

Could be. Definitely not outside the realm of possibility if he was in the Navy down in Philly. Perhaps her DNA should also be check against that unrelated child.

Another possibility is while he was on active duty in the U.S. Navy, he either was stationed at Portsmouth Naval Shipyard (PNSY) or spent time there at a conference, seminar, etc. In those days PSNY was considered to be in New Hampshire, but now is Maine and is still fully operational. The distance between PSNY and Allenstown is approximately 40 miles.

Had the idea cross my mind that his aliases could be the actual names of fellow military members or former classmates.....

Haven't been on WS in a very long time, but this case is causing me think very hard about attempting to locate Denise and give names to the Allenstown victims--and there's nothing like WS to get my "creative juices" flowing! Thank you for all your posts that are stimulating me to see if I can actually help.

I think he looks like at least TWO of the Alcatraz escapees. But they are probably too old.

_79608884_compalcatraz.jpg170126-robert-evans-mn-1045_2eaff1cbf83d9e553128b3effd291c5d.nbcnews-ux-320-320.jpg

There is no WAY I can catch up on this thread while catching up on the other two. If there is a post of all his aliases, can someone cite the post # for me please?

Thank you in advance!

This case finally got me to register after lurking for a while. The LA Times story includes two pieces of information that stuck out. He abused Lisa (nee Dawn), but the nature of the abuse isn't mentioned. He pled guilty to the murder and dismemberment of Jun against lawyers' advice.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-new-hampshire-1980s-killings-20170126-story.html

Presser made it pretty clear he was an abuser and I think we all know what the Attorney General meant.

I tried to make a list of the people somehow connected to the Allenstown case. Please let me know if I have some info incorrect, or if I left somebody out.

Jane Doe #1/Adult: The oldest Jane Doe, in her 20s or 30s. Found in the first barrel in Allenstown, New Hampshire in 1985, with Jane Doe #2. She is maternally related to Jane Doe #2 and Jane Doe #4; probably their mother. She is not related to Jane Doe #3. Isotopes show she had spent her time in the New England area.

Jane Doe #2/Child: 5-11 years old. Found in the first barrel in Allenstown, New Hampshire in 1985, with Jane Doe #1. She is maternally related to Jane Doe #1 and Jane Doe #4; most likely she is Jane Doe #1's daughter, and Jane Doe #4's sister. She is not related to Jane Doe #3. Isotopes show she had spent her time in the New England area.

Jane Doe #3/Middle Child: 2-4 years old. Found in the second barrel, in Allenstown, New Hampshire in 2000, with Jane Doe #4. Her father is "Bob Evans", who killed the Jane Does, along with Denise Beaudin and Eunsoon Jun. She is not maternally related to any of the Does. Isotopes show she had spent her time in the Dakotas/Wyoming area, and had only been in the New England area for a couple of months or weeks before her death.

Jane Doe #4/Toddler: 1-3 years old. Found in the second barrel in Allenstown, New Hampshire in 2000, with Jane Doe #3. She is maternally related to Jane Doe #1 and Jane Doe #2; most likely she is Jane Doe #1's daughter, and Jane Doe #2's sister. She is not related to Jane Doe #3. Isotopes show she had spent her time in the New England area.

Bob Evans/Curtis Kimball/William Vanner/Lawrence Vanner/Gerry Mockerman: The drifter who murdered the four Jane Does, Denise Beaudin, and Eunsoon Jun. He used a variety of aliases, and his real date of birth is unknown. He was the father of Jane Doe #3, the unrelated middle child. He, Denise Beaudin, and Denise's daughter Dawn Beaudin went missing from Manchester, New Hampshire in 1981. He abducted Dawn Beaudin in 1981, presumably after killing Dawn's mother Denise Beaudin, and took Dawn to California. He renamed Dawn Beaudin "Lisa". He was arrested for a DUI in early 1985, with Lisa at him at the time. He abandoned Lisa at a trailer park in June or July 1985. None of his activity is known about between 1989 to 2001. He was married to Eunsoon Jun in a backyard ceremony (without official paperwork) in Richmond, California in 2001. He killed and dismembered Eunsoon Jun, and buried her remains under their basement. He was arrested for her murder. He was serving a 15-year-sentence for her murder when he died in prison in 2010.

Denise Beaudin: Bob Evans's girlfriend in 1981, when she, Bob Evans, and her daughter disappeared from Manchester, New Hampshire. Bob Evans is most likely responsible for her disappearance. Her 6 month old daughter was Dawn Beaudin.

Dawn Beaudin/"Lisa": Denise Beaudin's daughter; not Bob Evans's daughter. Dawn was abducted by Bob Evans and renamed "Lisa" after Denise's disappearance. She was taken to California by Bob Evans. She was with Bob Evans when he was arrested for a DUI in 1985. Months later, in June or July of 1985, he abandoned her at a trailer park. She was placed into foster care and adopted. She is alive and well.

Eunsoon Jun: The woman Bob Evans unofficially married in a backyard ceremony in Richmond, California, in 2001. Bob Evans killed and dismembered her, and buried her remains under their basement. Bob Evans was arrested for her murder. He was serving time for Eunsoon Jun's murder when he died in prison in 2010.

Elizabeth Evans: Elizabeth Evans was listed as his spouse at his 1980 arrest. There are no records of him marrying a woman named Elizabeth, but it have been an unofficial marriage, like his marriage to Eunsoon Jun. There is some speculation about Elizabeth Evans having been the mother of Jane Doe #3.

bbm - I am guessing that he ditched Lisa within a few months of being busted for DUI with Lisa in the car because at time of arrest, LE would have called social services and social services would have been in there nosing around and asking for birth certificates, doing home visits etc. He stalled that nosing around by having Lisa stay with friends for a bit. I'd really like to know if LE did call childrens' services and if any of their workers had contact with him. In other words, he had a darn good reason for ditching Lisa when he did. The abuse, kidnapping, murder, all could have been discovered unless he ditched her and disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther