IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like your optimism and hope you're right. I feel they don't know who he is. I think they are being pressured by the public for an update, thus the announcement of the press conference tomorrow, which buys them an extra day. I hope I'm wrong about that.

This is my feeling as well. Moderators are fast this morning... good job. I wish I could unread what I read, but I certainly won't be repeating it. There are good reasons LE keeps information protected, even if we don't like it we need to respect it.

I was on my phone when the gif of the two photos was posted, (my phone won't do gifs) and now I cannot find it while on my computer. Did anyone save the link to bump it for others later? Can someone bump it please. Thanks.

I'm only interested in showing the angles of the boards, which should make it intuitively obvious to a casual observer that the video camera that took the video was not in a stationary place.

For those that do snapchat, how many seconds does it take to hit "send" when you take video? Do you have to take the video while "in the app", or take video, then go into phone, pull and open the app, and then hit send?

TIA

Bumping the GIF post
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-4&p=13159566#post13159566

Attaching as well;
v2cCGZl.gif

I like your optimism and hope you're right. I feel they don't know who he is. I think they are being pressured by the public for an update, thus the announcement of the press conference tomorrow, which buys them an extra day. I hope I'm wrong about that.

They might also be stepping it up because they've hit a wall, and they'll release something they feel may compel persons who know something, or saw something but didn't realize they saw something, to come forward. Or that will cause him to react in a way that's notable to someone. I do think pressure drives some of these updates, however. Guess we'll just have to see.

I think my post has been removed so sorry for breaking the rules.
I didn't think it was a rumour as it was on a friend of the girls parents Facebook.

I'm from the UK and I've been trying to keep up with these threads but they move fast.
I don't know why this case has touched me so much but it's heartbreaking.
It reminds of two best friends who were murdered here a few years ago.

If they got permission after 6:30pm it was already pretty dark or close, & I'm sure difficult to see in the woods. I'm also guessing that at 6:30 there wasn't a mob of people waiting at his property line to cross & search at the moment he gave permission.
Of course I just posted my thinking it was strange that searchers found them within 30 minutes or so of organized search starting, but if they had only gotten permission after it was already pretty dark, maybe not so strange........yet, still why start at 11:45? Considering that news reports are actually correct........which they hardly ever seem to be anymore :/

JMO
I just want to add that searching at night can sometimes be even better than the daytime when looking for evidence.

Years ago when tracking a deer that was gotten during hunting season we found that after dark and having a really good flashlight it makes certain things like blood stand out even more than it did during daylight. It glistened in the light of the flashlight when following a blood trail. During the daytime you could not see that glistening as much.

IMO I do think search parties should continue after dark for that very reason. They would need to be sure searchers take precautions of where they step and to protect their eyes from tree branches as that is a common hazard when searching at night. Volunteer searchers who are willing to be careful and go at night should be allowed to do so IMO when time is critical. Certain things will shine and glow at night and would be missed during the daytime.

A really good flashlight is a must when searching at night. They make these really good LED bright flashlights nowadays that are amazing.

People keep commenting that the photo of the suspect could not be from a phone camera because of the poor quality. I suspect the image came from a phone and that the person was far off in the background of a taken image. IMO It's poor quality because it is so zoomed in that it's mostly distorted, much like what a person was trying to do with the image of one of the girls and what he/she thought they saw underneath the bridge.

This is what I am choosing to believe. Hopefully tomorrows news conference will include an arrest. Give that community some peace.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I find just the opposite, if they are trying not to spook him, alert him, why announce a press conference? I hope I am wrong but it almost says we have very little but feel it necessary to address the public.

I find just the opposite, if they are trying not to spook him, alert him, why announce a press conference? I hope I am wrong but it almost says we have very little but feel it necessary to address the public.

If they don't release his name, he can't be for sure that they're on his trail. JMO.

Did the police find this photo and proclaim him the suspect or is there physical evidence that links the person in the photo to the crimes?

Also.....watched the 17 minute press conference on FOX59 website with the Sheriff and State Police officer and neither is exactly inspiring or exuding any confidence that they are anywhere near capturing the perpetrator.

When was this presser?

I am quite certain that they are not saying he is a murder suspect simply due to the photo. Somehow or other, and God knows how, they have managed to tie him to the actual crime.

Maybe they announced to keep media from bugging them today.

jmo

I think my post has been removed so sorry for breaking the rules.
I didn't think it was a rumour as it was on a friend of the girls parents Facebook.

I'm from the UK and I've been trying to keep up with these threads but they move fast.
I don't know why this case has touched me so much but it's heartbreaking.
It reminds of two best friends who were murdered here a few years ago.

:greetings:

I know how difficult it is on a website to pick up on how friendly a comment is. I want to assure you we've have all broken a TOS rule at one or another.:saythat:

Now a big :grouphug:

Autopsy results? r.e. presser tomorrow and not today

This is the first time I have seen things worded this way.
Snapchat murder girls, 13 and 14, may have taken chilling photo of cops’ main suspect moments before they were killed

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/29173...main-suspect-moments-before-they-were-killed/

I know we have all speculated to where the photo came from which brings me to What if's

None of us know what the trigger was that day we all know people respond differently to getting their picture taken unwantedly. I remember being at Macy's recently and this girl that had her pic taken by a woman was ready to throw down, security had to be called.

He's not a local. But he visits prob a few times a year or every other year. Knows this location well and has explored here.

He didn't meet them on SM and or find them off SM.

He wasn't here for exercise or to hike.

I believe he was at the location for the scenery/bridge. And 2nd hand the opportunity to commit a crime.

If he was a local LE Would have more names than they know what to do with coming in.

This guy is smart he's done this before and he lives just outside the visual outreach of the community. It's not a hitchhiker.

This guy knows how to act on and handle a volatile situation in broad day light and fly under the radar of getting caught.

He talked to these girls first to decipher information maybe act like he's being protective. But he's a predator who knows instantly what he has in front of him.

Walks off surveys the area making sure nobody is around the immediate location. He's been here so he knows cut off points for vision of others, people coming in and out he knows where he could be seen and not be seen.

Not something a younger type is going to manage effectively.

The suspect wasn't concerned with leaving the body's so close, because he's out of town or on the way out of town as soon as he leaves the scene. Most would conceal or at least attempt to conceal in many diff mannars than this if local.

IMO

Snapchat murder girls, 13 and 14, may have taken chilling photo of cops’ main suspect moments before they were killed

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/29173...main-suspect-moments-before-they-were-killed/

I know we have all speculated to where the photo came from which brings me to What if's

None of us know what the trigger was that day we all know people respond differently to getting their picture taken unwantedly. I remember being at Macy's recently and this girl that had her pic taken by a woman was ready to throw down, security had to be called.

There was another article days ago that used that same wording. If I'm not mistaken, the Sun is kind of known as a sensationlist "news" source, if that makes any sense. I doubt they know more than anyone else.

Edit: I'm not saying the photo couldn't have come from the girls' phone though.

I've seen people get mad over someone taking their photo too, but in this case I doubt it. I mean, the guy is walking on the bridge where he could easily be in anyone's photo at any time. It's not as if he should expect privacy there, and if he knew the trail at all (which many of us suspect he did), then he knew people take photos on the bridge. It's a photogenic place.

Plus, it would be really over the top to kill two girls over being photographed.

jmopinion

:greetings:

I know how difficult it is on a website to pick up on how friendly a comment is. I want to assure you we've have all broken a TOS rule at one or another.:saythat:

Now a big :grouphug:

Yes, welcome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members