IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope there will be another press conference soon. I know two weeks isn't that long, but each day that goes by seems like we're getting further away.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Cemetery continued.
78b11a3f571fe7d4158a8dfe1cfeb3b5.jpg

Thank you for all of your pictures. It really gives us insight into the area.

In the picture above, is that opening in the gate from the cemetery to the area where the girls were found? If so, is it possible for BG to have parked at the cemetery and walked to the bridge? Based on what I have heard, there was a fence that would have prevented BG from doing that, but the picture above seems to indicate otherwise.

I keep thinking about BG's motive. If BG simply wanted Abby and Libby dead, he could have pushed them over the edge of the bridge. This creep better end up behind bars soon. Praying for the girls' families, loved ones, and friends.

If you go back a few pages you can find the photos that 1nana had taken today and you will see that in the Southeast corner there is a gap where there is no fence and you can just walk through and down what appears to be a path down the first hill toward the creek.

(Hi there Jethro4WS, so many posts, I just saw the holster image today from a while back that I posted and you flipped, thanks so much for doing that. Do you think you could please repost it if you have it handy? Many thanks. )

I just think with such a blurry image that there are going to be many men who may have fingers pointed at them . I can not believe how many have similar noses and build. If only it was a clearer image :(

I think we have a few important features on him to work with.

1.) The biggest is his step. He turns his right foot out, like a duck, when putting his foot down with each step.

2.) The way his big nose hangs over the top part of his lip and droops is very distinctive. MOO, but I'd go as far to say possibly Polish ancestry or E. European ancestry. Of course he could have also had it broken several times. The males I know with Polish ancestry in the midwest look just like this when looking down. Nose, lips, close set eyes, etc.

MOO!

You are incorrect the bridge over the highway is to the left of this photo.
That bridge depicted on NIN's photo to the East (right of the picture) is there - it must be or that road would be dead ended on both sides because the creek is there. The bridge you are talking about is to the West and out of the view of the picture to the left.

If you listen to this. He clearly says "go" before down the hill.

[video=youtube;H3FOw8DFP5w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3FOw8DFP5w[/video]

I messed around with the sound clip too, slowing it down and removing much of the noise. I hear "down the hill" - no "go" or "get" before it. My question is this - if the word before "down the hill" is "go" or "get" then why would LE choose to delete it? It would have no impact on the phrase that would reveal information LE would want to keep secret. Why not simply release it with the additional word in order to present a fuller sound clip in hopes that someone would recognize the voice? IMO I believe the prior word is something else entirely.

Of course this is JMOO but it makes no sense to try and hide an innocuous word like "go" or "get."

I really hope there will be another press conference soon. I know two weeks isn't that long, but each day that goes by seems like we're getting further away.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I don't think they're getting further away, maybe closer with all the manpower and resources. Just know that LE is 100% invested in this. They want him as badly as we do, if not more, if that's possible. I have no doubt they are working it full scale. I take comfort in this, as so often we wonder if there's anything really happening in cases. I can say in this case wholeheartedly that they are on it.

(With that being said, we have a NOCO Task Force and multiple agencies with still no arrest in our random shootings 2 years later. :( )

Forgot to add his chin is seemingly prominent and distinctive as well. His whole nose, mouth, chin area, I'd draw a circle around if I could.

So, thinking there's a good chance he practically chased and led them onto that bridge, he was really, really determined. Nothing was going to stop him from what he had on his mind. (Just thinking out loud as usual.) He had a goal and there would be no backing down.

This bridge and the videos posted upstream are like a scene from a movie...just bone chilling. I can't get over it.

We had an 11 and 12 year old murdered in Ohio in 92. To this day I can't go within a block of where it happened. This SK was determined too but he had accomplices in the assault. He threatened to kill the accomplices too if they told. They didn't tell but he was caught when he attempted to kill again and his DNA was linked. He had killed a member of my family in between. He's on death row now but the town was changed. I hope with everything in me that BG was the only one involved but I fear he wasn't alone.

attachment.php
Could someone please do the same with the other picture which was published in several newspapers as well? One was a little darker, I think it is not this photo. I would like to know wether the suspect looks older in the other picture, please.

Same here or I would have put together a Case Map and included all the data and points of interest and links and everything. I'm scared to even watch news videos or youtubes now. Fast running out of data

Everyone cross your fingers the engineer can find this elusive fault on my line tomorrow morning. I'm going round the bend here >.<

Skibs, my DSL internet went down for nearly 2 weeks just after Christmas. Took several calls and 4 visits for them to finally determine it was the router, grrrrr.......hope yours is repaired bright and early Monday!

Squint. Do you see his features? Very square shaped face...close set eyes? It's strange how squinting puts things into focus clearer for me. It is sort of like turning your hand into a pinhole telescope...which I do to read the teeny tiny ingredients list on labels. Eyes are getting old. :D

View attachment 111228

Edit: Sorry. Quote didn't come through. Was meant to quote galaxygal from a couple pages back. Fast moving thread.

Good advice! Yes I agree with you. Square face, close set eyes. Mustache and goatee. And I think it's a hood, not hair.

I really hope fast food places, diners and gas stations are plastered with his image. Local or not the man has to eat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope that gas stations, fast food places and diners have security footage of BG. That was so helpful in Hannah Graham's case. BG had to stop somewhere, right? If so, sure hope it has not already been recorded over :(

Imagine being somewhere on this bridge and you see this guy coming.... Easy to see why she started recording him. It's dangerous walking up there even in the best of conditions.
attachment.php

I've never seen this pic before. Do you know who took it? TIA. And yes, after knowing what happened, it is super creepy. :scared:

I have been baffled from the beginning about location and direction. We have discussed where Abby and Libby were when they were taking pictures, and it seems that most agree they were at the southerly end of the bridge.
But when I studied the candid picture of Abby that Libby took I noticed something that didn't register before.
She is standing more to the northerly end. She is practically right at the creek Just south of it. If you look westerly and down you see the water. That's a long way from the other end! There are 3 step-outs on each side and they are staggered east to west. On the northeast side of the bridge, the last step-out is behind Abby such that she is between the last and the center platform.
More north than south is my point. I now am convinced they left the bridge on the northwest end by the red posts.

]AbbLibb.jpgmononLIB.jpg

Hoping to get this posted before a new thread starts!!

I get an "Isreal Keyes" vibe in this case. As he stated, he didn't hunt his victims, he let them come to him, in woods near trails, there's always people...and he listed other places.

Any way, I have a question, can anyone tell me if there is a place to park a horse trailer near this bridge or trail? Are there any horse boarding places near? Any trails in the area specifically for horse riding? I heard the land owner state the area was accessible by foot, or horse. A horse would/could walk right in that water, leaving the perp dry. Any locals ever seen anyone doing the trails on horseback?

My interest in horse rider came from something Sgt. Riley was stated as saying very early on... Sgt. Kim Riley, of Indiana State Police, told DailyMail.com on ... Creek and that he believed the area was only accessible on foot or by horse. jmo... I thought I may have seen a horse trailer in the early on search pictures. There are people that volunteer to search on horseback.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...son-released-Delphi-police.html#ixzz4ZqwSOvtY
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Long time lurker, but first time poster. I think I have the lingo down after reading the entire thread, so here goes: It seems to me, especially after viewing Nana's photos that the girls' relative dropped them off by the parking lot near the cemetery. My theory is that BG passed by them on the bridge (caught on Libby's pics) and later followed them as they were on their way back to the location where they were dropped off. I thought someone had posted that there is a trail that winds near where their bodies had been discovered. If he was stalking them, that may explain why no one saw any suspicious activity on the bridge (the woman witness said she only saw a man in that time frame). This also might explain how they traveled that somewhat lengthy distance with nothing raising suspicions. Just wanted to raise a scenario that I haven't seen brought up yet...If it was raised, and I missed it, I apologize. Of course this is all MOO.
Hope the SOB is caught ASAP...

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Marking my spot. And hoping I can sleep without too many nightmares about this horrific crime.

to lighten the mood, for those who did not watch the Oscars, you missed a huge snafu. Faye Dunaway and Warren Beatty presented best picture. He said " La La Land" they are all on stage, giving their speechs when I noticed men with headset micophones on their head on the stage talking to Warren Beatty. YEP he screwed up and said the wrong winner. Moonlight was the winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Torr194