IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the phone was in her pocket. If it was in her pocket how would LE know BG "at least participated" in the murders? From voice alone they don't know, as they said they are not sure it is his voice they heard. Therefore, they must have seen him "at least participating" in the murders, and the phone was not concealed.

Exactly how mine sounded when I stuck it in my front scrub Pocket and walked at a normal
Pace around my house. I tested it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I too remember this statement- or one much like it. I spent the better part of last evening combing through the media thread but no luck either.

Okay, that makes three of us. We can't all be loony!:gaah:

I keep seeing many with the belief that the suspect knew they were going to be there or was already communicating with them on social media. I'm not too social media savvy, but wouldn't Le have made that connection by now? The social media activity is not hard to acquire even if it's been deleted.

I think depending on the privacy on your SM accounts, someone can see what you've posted without contacting you and you would not know they saw. Also if this person(s) knows someone they know, they could see posts from someone else's account. Like if someone picked up your phone and saw what your friends post.

[video=twitter;839600041207672832]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/839600041207672832[/video]

Alexis McAdams‏Verified account @AlexisMcAdamsTV 6m6 minutes ago
EXCLUSIVE: Police tell us they found key evidence that is linked to killer at crime scene. Have not ruled out that the suspect is local.

What??? Noooo. Ok, so maybe not new evidence but I wonder if the tweet about "key" evidence is still credible, but leaked?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

bbm The tweet shows the reporter interviewing the LEO, so apparently not leaked?

Key evidence but nothing new, no developments. :gaah:

There will be a new news story on the 6:00 (central) KWWL news tonight about Lyric/Elizabeth and Abby/Libby. This is the news local to Lyric and Elizabeth. I will post a link asap.

I think an arrest is coming very soon imo. The police are building a strong case so when it goes to the prosecutor there's no way for the perp to be acquitted or found not guilty.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
I agree with you. I keep thinking back to the Mickey Shunick case, when we were all spinning our wheels seeing things in the photo of the white truck, including people convinced she was run over in that same photo, LE was working things behind the scene. A PI from WS even offered up his assistance to LE and was told he was not needed, which then sent everyone into a tizzy on here. Lo and behold a few weeks later, LE had a suspect and a full confession. This was all within ~8 weeks from the crime but the tip that led them to him was about 5 weeks after the crime. Mickey's timeline

Can I link to a FB post? One of the local news stations gave some info on their nightly news tonight, seems to not be on their website yet.

This is the first I'm hearing of a car....did I miss it before?

"Police found the girls' bodies on a property nearby the following day. They searched it and a car on it (above) afterwards but none of those who live there are suspected of killing the pair"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ce-no-closer-solving-crime.html#ixzz4amNFxfHG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I've not heard about a car being searched before either.

"Police found the girls' bodies on a property nearby the following day. They searched it and a car on it (above) afterwards but none of those who live there are suspected of killing the pair"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ce-no-closer-solving-crime.html#ixzz4amNFxfHG

You didn't miss it. A car has never been mentioned. I would think it turned out to be unrelated.

I think they might also.

Getting their ducks in a row.

Some forensics or technical information must have been confirmed today.

JMO

WG

I agree with 3/4 of what you said. I am not going to name my suspect.

Pretty sure the Daily Mail mixed up the properties ... the girls' bodies were found on RL's property. The old white car that was searched was on the property related to the first search warrant (Bicycle Bridge Road):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...arrant-served-Indiana-home-teens-murders.html

3D582E1200000578-4234836-image-a-13_1487350835561.jpg

I imagine there might be more voice on the recording <modsnip> This is how the police probably know he is responsible most likely for their deaths...

Yes it is the stuff nightmares are made of...

We must remember the most important thing is to pray for Abigail and Liberty...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OH! And going back to that earlier tweet from ISP ... #todaystheday .... maybe that was referring to DNA results?!??!?

I agree with you. I keep thinking back to the Mickey Shunick case, when we were all spinning our wheels seeing things in the photo of the white truck, including people convinced she was run over in that same photo, LE was working things behind the scene. A PI from WS even offered up his assistance to LE and was told he was not needed, which then sent everyone into a tizzy on here. Lo and behold a few weeks later, LE had a suspect and a full confession. This was all within ~8 weeks from the crime but the tip that led them to him was about 5 weeks after the crime. Mickey's timeline
Exactly!! If L.E has a suspect in their sites they are going to keep it quiet till they have all the evidence. They also won't publically say it because that would tip of the perp.
I honestly think they know who's responsible. They don't want him getting away on a technicality .

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

DNA should not take three weeks. I have seen cases here where they had results in 2-3 days.

What stations will cover the statement tomorrow? I would like to record it if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti