IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
As it shouldn't, he/she/they are probably more traumatized then LE. Jmo

Usually if you're interviewed for a news story they identify you unless there's some reason to protect them.

Ok, I haven't posted here before and new to this, I hope I am doing this correctly... I have however followed many many cases, so I am not a total newbie, just to posting here.I do not think RL is the guy. He's connected, but I do not think willfully. Someone had access to his house or property. I have searched many many people finding all kinds of connections from the girls to some pretty seedy people. I don't think I am able to post the who connects to who since all of it is just my sleuthing and nothing has come out from police or news. But I urge everyone to look beyond RL.Additionally, it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever for RL to dump the bodies, with no attempt to hide them, in his yard. And, I don't see a resemblance to the pic and the voice is different. IMO
:welcome:

Yes. Thank you!

You may discuss any statements he has made in the press regarding this case, just as you can discuss the statements of anyone interviewed about this case. He cannot be sleuthed, including doing so to try to determine if there is a familial relationship to a victim. I hope that helps

My thoughts on the RL situation.

I reckon he is not involved. His arrest is quite simply due to driving while on suspended license. Possibly drunk drove that very day and had to initially lie about it.

Now the search warrent on his property, I assume LE need to get a search warrant as it is private property. The girls were found there. The attacker quite possibly tracked through the property. I do not think it is due to RL being involved in the murders. I imagine the first he heard of the missing girls is when he arrived home that evening to the search party taking place.

I wish LE could be clearer on what is happening. They seem to be ok with letting the media run riot. (Not dissing LE) But I do wonder what is the purpose behind it. Surely in a high profile case such as this, transparency is key. Being aware of the rumors in circulation, could it not hamper some one calling in a tip because they think RL is the guy.

Here is a thought: hypothetically speaking (I do not reside in the US so it has to be!) But say I thought the pic and voice resembled my uncle. Now say for the last month I have battled with this thought because my head says yes but my heart says no. Then I hear RL is brought in. And I think, phew, I knew it couldnt of been uncle bob, thank god I didnt call LE and dredge up a load of hassle for him, what was I thinking.......

Love is blind, and certain elements of that could be hampering this case.

Usually if you're interviewed for a news story they identify you unless there's some reason to protect them.

Are you saying that the person/s that found them have been interviewed?

Huge apologies if this has been posted and discussed already (SOOO hard to keep up!!) but I didn't know that LE received new information from someone that led to this latest search:

Nearly a month after the murders, “Additional information was provided to us as it related to Mr. Logan’s property,” Sheriff Leazenby told Radar.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-ne...rty-searched-abigail-williams-liberty-german/

(warning: it's an outrageously sensationalist article....:facepalm:)

The question is who or how was the information provided that led to the search. Someone who remembered something? Someone trying to frame RL? RL himself after sitting in the pokey a week? If the latter, then he has been covering up. But still could be innocent if he's afraid of cold blooded killers, a distinct possibility. The quote doesn't say the information was from "someone", so it could have come from the lab after earlier evidence was analyzed.

Regarding call the girls victim the first night. I could imagine when news like that spread, people discuss. Some may say, most teens reported missing were later found ok, they just ran away from the situation. Others may say, oh, no, usually they are dead within the first 3 hrs. I am sure in the volunteer group the first night there are both kinds of people. So I don't particularly feel just because someone slip once "victim", they are necessary guilty of something. Many people off TV screen that night might already thought the girls are dead. This is my honest opinion only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you saying that the person/s that found them have been interviewed?

No, I've wondered if the guy who did the interview with RL with the goatee & said to be a neighbor was the one who found them. I'm starting to get incredibly confused.

The following is simply my own opinion based on these threads, media releases, interviews and sleuthing.

BG took the girls down the hill to where the vehicle(s) was waiting. He did not immediately lead them to the water. The waiting vehicle was not parked in the cemetery. The vehicles can be seen under the bridge when using proper equipment, ie, HD screen with high resolution.

The girls were forced, or not, into a vehicle and driven away from the High Bridge. Wherever they were taken, is where the crimes occurred. It could have been to the grain silo but that is not my first choice as my feeling is that it was at a local home. They were taken nearby since Delphi is only 4 sq miles as pinging on the phone was around town.

I suspect at least 2 or 3 people are involved along with BG. These are not nice people. They want to do terrible things to young girls; not to any grown women who may have also been on the High Bridge that day. The bad people placed the girls on RL's property. Perhaps they planted evidence, handcuffs, zip ties, etc. somewhere on his property; such as, in the barn, the cottage, etc.

The two young girls were placed on RLs property after the search on the 13th was called off and before it resumed again. Sadly enough, AW's obit clearly states that she died on Feb. 14th. I believe it to be true.

Yes, it is common to say bodies were dumped. For me, that is what we do to trash; not to our loved ones. I wish to thank everyone who refrains from using the word dumped when referring to the placement of these beautiful girls.

BG should know that we are hot on his trail. We are steadily and assuredly tracking the killer of these lovely young girls.

No, I've wondered if the guy who did the interview with RL with the goatee & said to be a neighbor was the one who found them. I'm starting to get incredibly confused.

No worries, i feel lost in translation most times. Not yours but some post seem to be leading and insinuating to me. I don't travel to other sites, so all info comes from here, even with that i find out what i read on occasion as fact is not. Jmo

-
Police should release Video of the man's gait.

Release more showing him walking.

'

I agree. It could be really helpful.

It may shift BG out of being 'everyman' to a specific person that somebody knows. Walks are distinctive.

I'm wondering why they haven't? Makes no sense to me :thinking:

Some people have analyzed it from STILL pictures. Imagine that!

Lol- sorry just up for a little air. You mean the GIF was not a gait analysis? Just kidding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The landlord that owns the office park where I work has a few part-time/freelance guys work for him. They are drifter sort of guys that always make me feel uneasy.

Maybe BG hires part-time workers or people who help out during the week.

Freudian slip?

ETA: I remember he said the property was released from the police on Wednesday so the 15th. It seemed very soon to me but I have no idea how many CSI were out there.

Said he was buying fish at the time of the murders. How could he know when they were murdered exactly and how long does it take to drive, buy, return?

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...rty-where-bodies-of-indiana-hikers-were-found

Good point. Again I do not think BG is RL in any capacity. But I believe aspects of his alibis were lies.

Just on this..

Is it popular consensus on here that the girls were removed and then brought back in the middle of the night? I am wondering how this could of happened? Although LE called off the search, I am sure family and friends were still driving and walking around (I did question this on a thread many moons ago)? Could someone of brought two bodies and left them in this area in the dark of the night?

The following is simply my own opinion based on these threads, media releases, interviews and sleuthing.

BG took the girls down the hill to where the vehicle(s) was waiting. He did not immediately lead them to the water. The waiting vehicle was not parked in the cemetery. The vehicles can be seen under the bridge when using proper equipment, ie, HD screen with high resolution.

The girls were forced, or not, into a vehicle and driven away from the High Bridge. Wherever they were taken, is where the crimes occurred. It could have been to the grain silo but that is not my first choice as my feeling is that it was at a local home. They were taken nearby since Delphi is only 4 sq miles as pinging on the phone was around town.

I suspect at least 2 or 3 people are involved along with BG. These are not nice people. They want to do terrible things to young girls; not to any grown women who may have also been on the High Bridge that day. The bad people placed the girls on RL's property. Perhaps they planted evidence, handcuffs, zip ties, etc. somewhere on his property; such as, in the barn, the cottage, etc.

The two young girls were placed on RLs property after the search on the 13th was called off and before it resumed again. Sadly enough, AW's obit clearly states that she died on Feb. 14th. I believe it to be true.

Yes, it is common to say bodies were dumped. For me, that is what we do to trash; not to our loved ones. I wish to thank everyone who refrains from using the word dumped when referring to the placement of these beautiful girls.

BG should know that we are hot on his trail. We are steadily and assuredly tracking the killer of these lovely young girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769