IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think LE could not have said anything. To specifically state he's not cooperating makes me go hmm. Sorry. That's moo. I've followed many cases where LE has no comment but this LE says he's not cooperating.

I've worked with a lot of feds (FBI, USSS, USPIS, etc) and all kinds of police state to local, as a subject matter expert (civilian) for many years and to me it says they're hinting to the public they have their perp in the murders.

MOO based on my experiences.

HLN Primetime Justice did a interview with RL's attorney tonight. Was quizzed about the apparent "two different alibies" from RL given to their station reporters and other reporters. Mr. Achey "could not account for that at this time."

Problem is, those two statements made by RL don't necessarily conflict. He said when he went to town (presumably Delphi) the girls were missing and when he came back, they'd been found. That would have been the 14th, right? He still could have been in Lafayette on the 13th. The interview was, IMO, botched by AB. She made assumptions and had an angle from the start. RL may be involved, who knows. But this interview doesn't implicate him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, the question is whose? and would RL's be already in the system because of his DUI's?

I would bet it is the girl's DNA that they are looking for on the property, from stains that could be blood, on items that were seized, etc.
The timing of the search last Friday is such that they would have had time to have gotten DNA back from the first search of the property.

I agree 100 %. It was obvious at the press conference how upset LE was/is over these murders. They want this person or people caught and that is their priority. If RL has any information at all about who BG is they will use whatever legal means they have to find out... It's really just that simple.
I agree. Which is why I'm confused by so many adamantly dismissing any possible involvement without proof. I'm still sitting on the fence and am not convinced one way or the other but given the probable cause search warrant 1 week after he's arrested (In the middle of the night iirc) on a probation violation and the same day the neighboring property was searched again, over a month after bodies being found on his property, it is truly baffling how confident some are that he's absolutely, without a doubt not involved and part of some conspiracy theory framing by LE.

Of course he may not be involved at all. But, until we hear the results of the search warrant and/or LE publicly clears him or makes him a higher suspect than originally thought, I am sitting on the fence. JMO.

ETA: Considering his involvement based on what we know as I stated above is a far cry from a witch hunt. Sleuthing random RSOs or people on FB that resemble BG is another story. MOO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Tips were submitted a few weeks ago on EW

I'm somewhat lost here... who is EW? Trying to catch up after working 13 hour shift 🤔😉

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

HLN Primetime Justice did a interview with RL's attorney tonight. Was quizzed about the apparent "two different alibies" from RL given to their station reporters and other reporters. Mr. Achey "could not account for that at this time."

RL's attorney said he'd spoken to him several times and that he was in good spirits, or words to that effect.

How would one get up-to-the minute information on this case? Besides WS, which is my go-to site. I'm wondering how to create alerts and on what news/SM sites others use. Thanks in advance. Terry

It has not been clear to me if his license was still suspended or not. Some folks have posted and said the suspension should have been over, some have said it was suspended, someone said he couldn't even own a vehicle. Does someone have a definitive answer? Or a link I can use to read it myself?

I put this in a previous thread but since it is closed I am reposting it

I hoping by linking this I can clear up the question of why RL's License would still be suspended. If you go back to the "My case link"

http://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/#/vw/Search

and enter case #08D01-1312-FD-000107 you will see he was first arrested on 11/28/2013 and at his trial on 9/15/2014. His license is suspended for 1 year but in between while waiting to be sentenced. He was pulled over again on 2/21/2014 (ref case 08D01-1402-FD-000016). At the sentencing for that case on 10/8/2014 he is given another 2 years license suspension to run consecutively with the previous suspension. Since he already served 30 days of that suspension the current suspension would not end until 9/15/2017...
IMO ...Does this make sense
:lookingitup:

Problem is, those two statements made by RL don't necessarily conflict. He said when he went to town (presumably Delphi) the girls were missing and when he came back, they'd been found. That would have been the 14th, right? He still could have been in Lafayette on the 13th. The interview was, IMO, botched by AB. She made assumptions and had an angle from the start. RL may be involved, who knows. But this interview doesn't implicate him.

Yes, you are totally right - thanks for pointing it out! I linked it before I thought it through completely.:shame:

-
I have to wonder if RL got himself into trouble by telling his friends that would be interviewed (by media) to play up certain things.

Did they get the feeling that RL wanted to exclude options that it could've happened anywhere but on his property, where they were found.

He may have had ulterior motives, but the Police view it as suspicious behavior.

Sometimes it takes time for peeps to arrive at conclusions.

-

Wasn't pointing it out so much as odd as surprised one could navigate the woods at night. For instance, I had doubted that the girls could be moved at night. RL's word seem to indicate differently.
When i first learned that the search for the girls had been called because of darkness I couldnt believe it. Why wouldn't they search through the night? That was until I went to Delphi last Saturday and saw the woods first hand. One wrong step and you could plument down very steep hiIlls. There are lots of downed trees and limbs everywhere. Erosion, holes etc. IMO you could not navigate these woods at night.

I've worked with a lot of feds (FBI, USSS, USPIS, etc) and all kinds of police state to local, as a subject matter expert (civilian) for many years and to me it says they're hinting to the public they have their perp in the murders.

MOO based on my experiences.
Thank you for that insight. Your experience could actually be very valuable here.

I would encourage you to become a verified professional so that your knowledge could be utilized more fully!

Have a look here and see what you think.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Process-for-Professional-or-Insider-Posters
And here;
VERIFIED PROFESSIONALS and CASE INSIDERS

If you have any questions send an email to websleuthscomments@gmail.com

THANKS!

MOO...no snark intended....this is general not directed.......

Why is it ok to keep going on and on about the grainy photo but if a poster asks about a video or thought or pretty much anything some responses are.....we've already discussed that 10 threads ago?..to me, IMOO, dismissing that poster's question....

Why is it ok to to tell someone well go look for the video one is asking about and two posts down the person who said go find it, is then linking something for a different poster?

For some who did not grow up with either/both a silo or a grain bin don't know the difference, we call it a grain silo in my little piece of the world...We really don't have them here...the chopped silage or other crop goes into a huge, prob 100 ft long 25 ft wide cement bunker thing in the ground and then tarped...no reason to take one to task about it....n really does it flipping matter? We all know what is meant calling it either one.....

Time for me to take a break....we are all individuals, we all have theories and opinions, no one person on here is above the other when it comes to that...:kickcan:

It appears it may be 3-4 weeks based on the news regarding the evidence collected at RL's so we have a long wait.....

all MOO!!!

A judge has signed off on a dozen or so other warrants for this case, and LE has executed them. Those are also facts, but I don't believe all of those property owners are involved either.

Not related to ^
_______
I really can't see any chance that someone drove the girls somewhere else, murdered them (and anything else that may have been done), and then returned them to the scene of their abduction, carried their bodies over to the spot they were found (or kept them alive, walked them over their and then killed them) when there would almost certainly be someone searching for them or it would be too dark to safely navigate. How's that for a run-on sentence?

I tend to take LE, and many others involved in cases, at their word. I don't assume that someone is a suspect because LE says they aren't, I don't believe they willingly ruin someone's life to try to trick someone else, I don't believe they say things like "Video we got from her phone, when they mean video we got from an on-line source".

As for RL lying about his alibi. If he did, I think it's possible that he didn't mention having a few (or several) drinks while on his trip to get the fish. I've never known anyone who was on probation for a DUI who was allowed to drink, even if not driving. All MOO
Do you have a link to the dozen search warrants? I've seen reference to 3 search warrants and multiple subpoenas. IMO, I'm not ruling out the 3 search warrants are connected. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

But why did they wait so long to search it?
Speculation by me:
I think they had to wait until lab results came in, dna or fibers or dog hairs.
Before that they could not show strong enough probable cause to get a judge to sign a warrant.

MOO Apparently LE had a " very specific reason" to obtain the SW for the land owners property. Such as a tip, forensics, etc https://www.topbuzz.com/article/i6387831831772791299?smart_view=1&app_id=1106
5b31b86a6fd178f03d416544023b2214.jpg

People who believe RL is BG have to be able to explain how in all the pictures of BG, he has a darker colored mustache(looks brown), while RL, being 77 year olds, has a mustache as white as snow. Also, RL sounds nothing like BG, jmo.
attachment.php

Attachments

• .jpg
    .jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 700
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors