IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone mincing RL's words from his interview with the media and questioning the 'real' meaning behind his misspoken words, perhaps you would all go back and read all of the posts here where the authors had the opportunity to proof read before clicking "Post Quick Reply" as well as spell check and a chance to review grammar and punctuation. Count how many errors you find in the written words and tell us if those mistakes have a super secret meaning.

No, they don't.

Stop crucifying this man, please.

If there is ANY evidence that he had ANY involvement in the murder of these children, it surely hasn't been made public. Mincing his words and finding hidden meaning in his clothing, his vehicle choice, his choice of pets, his misspoken words and calling him a violent alcoholic with all manner of personality disorders is just over the top.

He made some mistakes years ago while going through a divorce and had the unfortunate luck to end up with two bodies dumped on his land, may have been less than truthful so as to avoid being arrested for PV and somehow he has become the number one villain, apparently to the exclusion of all others.

I think we are all barking up the wrong tree.

Thank you. I 100% agree with this part of your post especially.

"Mincing his words and finding hidden meaning in his clothing, his vehicle choice, his choice of pets, his misspoken words and calling him a violent alcoholic with all manner of personality disorders is just over the top."

This doesn't only happen to RL and unfortunately its rather common than uncommon.:(

It happens in the majority of cases discussed when anyone dares speak out publicly in the media especially when the real killer hasn't been caught and arrested yet. Many don't like how they dress, how they speak or misspeak under stressful times, how they look down, how they look to the left or the right or how they phrased their words or if they seem emotional they are accused of faking it, and if they cry too much then that is seen as fake and if they don't cry at all they are guilty of something. The harsh critiques run the gambit.

There is just no way to win for those who do speak out freely to the media in these kind of cases. They never seem to please the majority who critique them even though they don't even know them personally.

Sadly I have seen it happen over and over again..going on for weeks or months or even years until the actual suspect is finally apprehended, and it is shown it was not done by any of the ones being harshly critiqued during all that time.

I thought in Tricia's post on page one that we couldn't accuse RL of the crime since he has not been named a suspect or even a POI? Has that changed and I missed it?

I certainly will not accuse him of any involvement unless LE says he is a suspect or POI and I haven't seen any evidence that shows he is guilty.

LE has done numerous SWs in this case and thus far nothing during the SWs have resulted in being connected to Abi and Libby's murders.

ATTENTION EVERYONE:

With the latest search warrant being served at the home of property owner Ron Logan we have decided to open up Ron Logan to sleuthing with these rules:

*Use his initials only (R.L.) or call him the land owner.

*This does not mean you can sleuth his family or neighbors.

*In the event you do discover something about someone else who happens to be connected to R.L. and you think
it is related to the case you must check with us before you post it.

* R.L HAS NOT BEEN NAMED A PERSON OF INTEREST. Please do not accuse him of the crime.

If you have any questions alert on any post and send us your question. Or you can send a private message to one of the mods.

To reiterate, You can now sleuth the land owner R.L. but ONLY R.L. No accusing R.L. or anyone of being the killer.

Thank you,
Tricia

Bump.

Where I'm leaning currently also

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

A neighbor with a friend or relative visiting. That would make it more likely to me that RL wouldn't have recognized that photo, poor quality as it is.

RL sounds genuinely baffled to me even with the strange words he chose. He may have still been in shock about two girls being murdered/found on his property & nervous with cameras and microphones being shoved in his face along with questioning by the media.

I sincerely hope it is not him & opinions are my own.

Yes. Vinelink now has him back in Carroll County Jail

Thank you legalmomma.

Alias: LOGAN, RONALD E.
Offender Name: LOGAN, RONALD EUGENE
Custody Status: In Custody
Race: White
Contact Facility: Carroll County Jail
Notify Me of Status Changes
Less Info
Offender ID: 27082
Date of Birth: 10/14/1939
Additional Information:
Aliases
LOGAN, RONALD E.

https://www.vinelink.com/#/searchResults/1

I'm still confused as to why he was transferred to Clinton County jail. Some speculated it was for his own protection, that he might be harmed in Carroll County. I guess that wasn't the case.

Thank you. I 100% agree with this part of your post especially.

"Mincing his words and finding hidden meaning in his clothing, his vehicle choice, his choice of pets, his misspoken words and calling him a violent alcoholic with all manner of personality disorders is just over the top."

This doesn't only happen to RL and unfortunately its rather common than uncommon.:(

It happens in the majority of cases discussed here when anyone dares speak out publicly in the media especially when the real killer hasn't been caught and arrested yet. Many don't like how they dress, how they speak or misspeak under stressful times, how they look down, how they look to the left or the right or how they phrased their words or if they seem emotional they are accused of faking it, and if they cry too much then that is seen as fake and if they don't cry at all they are guilty of something. The harsh critiques run the gambit.

There is just no way to win for those who do speak out freely to the media in these kind of cases. They never seem to please the majority who critique them even though they don't even know them personally.

Sadly I have seen it happen over and over again..going on for weeks or months or even years until the actual suspect is finally apprehended, and it is shown it was not done by any of the ones being harshly critiqued during all that time.

I thought in Tricia's post on page one that we couldn't accuse RL of the crime since he has not been named a suspect or even a POI? Has that changed and I missed it?

Tricia's post says we can engage in limited sleuthing of RL given recent developments to include information that is already in the public record.

we don't know that his attorney is the reason. IMO, if he was just being careful and wanted a lawyer present, they would not have said not cooperating. I also think if a lawyer tells him not to speak, it is for a reason

Not true. That is LE's words every time someone gets an attorney (not cooperating) He is being investigated for a horrific crime. Attorneys advise their clients to not talk for fear of implicating themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A neighbor with a friend or relative visiting. That would make it more likely to me that RL wouldn't have recognized that photo, poor quality as it is.

RL sounds genuinely baffled to me even with the strange words he chose. He may have still been in shock about two girls being murdered/found on his property & nervous with cameras and microphones being shoved in his face along with questioning by the media.

I sincerely hope it is not him & opinions are my own.
BG is still out there is all I am sure of.
RL is not that man. LE basically said it themselves! He is not middle aged

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I think that's a different, younger guy.

I thought Bemused was talking about the 'Mystery Neighbour' who we've been referring to by his grey goatee. (he's in the video I posted above).

If it was the 'Friend of Abigail', he's on this video:

[video=youtube;Kop2LjEGm_8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kop2LjEGm_8&t=13s[/video]

Definitely was referring to the guy with RL who has the gray goatee. Only noticed because somebody thought he looked like BG except the goatee. Thanks

to me it was weird that before he even said victim, he was describing where you would hide a body. In a trash can, I believe he actually said... Then said you know, "wherever the vict -- girls could be"

I'd be interested in what kind of instructions they were given by LE. As in, were they instructed to check trash cans, etc.?

Another thought, he may have reconsidered the word victim because relatives of the girls were listening. I don't know that happened but it might be the reason. MOO

Can't imagine RL would use buying fish as an alibi if he was buying them for the girls...

I keep seeing this reference to vehicles under the bridge. If you have photographic evidence of this, please produce it. Otherwise, it sounds like pure speculation.

It has been mentioned in numerous threads for weeks, along with images. You can search for it in our threads, especially the earlier ones.

There are images currently on the Internet of AW on the bridge that have been cropped on the left side or from the bottom and top. You need to find the original full-size image that was posted by Liberty that is stamped with the "Liberty German" snapchat symbol. If you are on a phone or iPad, don't bother. I have tried and cannot discern the vehicles using either of my other devices. Thank you.

It was a quote from police that said he was being moved to Clinton Co. for his own safety.

For whatever that is worth.

At this point I think it's all equine excrement. I am over the word dancing. Say what you mean and dadgum it, mean what you say. :(

This is directed at LE, not any posters here.

Thank you legalmomma.

Alias: LOGAN, RONALD E.
Offender Name: LOGAN, RONALD EUGENE
Custody Status: In Custody
Race: White
Contact Facility: Carroll County Jail
Notify Me of Status Changes
Less Info
Offender ID: 27082
Date of Birth: 10/14/1939
Additional Information:
Aliases
LOGAN, RONALD E.

https://www.vinelink.com/#/searchResults/1

I'm still confused as to why he was transferred to Clinton County jail. Some speculated it was for his own protection, that he might be harmed in Carroll County. I guess that wasn't the case.

On the video, he is labeled a "Friend of Abigail"

You guys are talking about two different videos. The friend of Abigail's was in the searchers video , the night before they were found[emoji4]

The following is simply my own opinion based on these threads, media releases, interviews and sleuthing.

BG took the girls down the hill to where the vehicle(s) was waiting. He did not immediately lead them to the water. The waiting vehicle was not parked in the cemetery. The vehicles can be seen under the bridge when using proper equipment, ie, HD screen with high resolution.

The girls were forced, or not, into a vehicle and driven away from the High Bridge. Wherever they were taken, is where the crimes occurred. It could have been to the grain silo but that is not my first choice as my feeling is that it was at a local home. They were taken nearby since Delphi is only 4 sq miles as pinging on the phone was around town.

I suspect at least 2 or 3 people are involved along with BG. These are not nice people. They want to do terrible things to young girls; not to any grown women who may have also been on the High Bridge that day. The bad people placed the girls on RL's property. Perhaps they planted evidence, handcuffs, zip ties, etc. somewhere on his property; such as, in the barn, the cottage, etc.

The two young girls were placed on RLs property after the search on the 13th was called off and before it resumed again. Sadly enough, AW's obit clearly states that she died on Feb. 14th. I believe it to be true.

Yes, it is common to say bodies were dumped. For me, that is what we do to trash; not to our loved ones. I wish to thank everyone who refrains from using the word dumped when referring to the placement of these beautiful girls.

BG should know that we are hot on his trail. We are steadily and assuredly tracking the killer of these lovely young girls.

Sadly , I pretty much suspect this is pretty much the scenario.
The part I am stumped on , was RL unwittingly part of this and trying to protect someone or simply stuck in the middle of a nightmare and totally clueless ?

Tricia's post says we can engage in limited sleuthing of RL given recent developments to include information that is already in the public record.

Yes, thank you, but she also clearly posted he has not been named a POI nor a suspect and cant be accused of a crime. That is why she wants all of us to just go by his initials only when referring to him.

It was a quote from police that said he was being moved to Clinton Co. for his own safety.

For whatever that is worth.

At this point I think it's all equine excrement. I am over the word dancing. Say what you mean and dadgum it, mean what you say. :(

This is directed at LE, not any posters here.

EllieBee, I hate to be 'that poster' but I hadn't read that about LE saying it was for his own protection. Would you happen to have a link? tia.

Can't imagine RL would use buying fish as an alibi if he was buying them for the girls...

If he has an aquarium then it's not to a strange alibi, but if he doesn't its a bit strange. Why not say you are buying farm equipment, sounds more plausible to me. I'm sure by this point LE has a pretty good idea though. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member