IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he be buying fish for one of the girls? Why would this evening be a theory?

Back open. Thank you.

care to say why?

I wonder if the tropical fish were used as a lure to get the girls either on the property or in a vehicle. Personally, I do not think RL is BG, but I am curious about the fish. I don't have a developed theory in the slightest, but am curious if the girls had an interest in tropical fish, if RL has a tank, etc.

Just wondering about that detail in the case, but it could be a red herring...:)

jmo

I started wondering what if that truck didn't belong to RL. Would LE have the right to tow it away and search it? The SW is sealed, so we have no idea what the judge signed off on so I tried to educated myself on SWs. One search stated...........

Tim: I want to talk to you a little bit more specifically about persons, but before I go there let me just ask you one more question about cars, cars of course are containers, right?

Jenna: Yes, just think of cars as another container on the premises. First you have got to find out if the car is on the place that authorized to be search. Is it on the cartilage; second is there PC to believe the evidence might be located in the car? Again if you are looking for a stolen grand piano it is not going to be in a Volkswagen bug. So if it is on the cartilage and there’s PC to believe the evidence could be located in there, it’s going to get the agents in there in most jurisdictions. Again, though, a word of caution. There are some conservative circuits that say the agents have to connect the vehicle to a premises owner somehow, before they can search it pursuant to the warrant. So depending on where the agent is operating, it may be important to figure out whose vehicle it is or who has control of it.

So, if that wasn't RL's truck, it seems to me that LE would not have been able to search it??? Or did they run the plates and if they found out it belonged to someone else, obtained another search warrant??

I'm confused, was it the 13th RL was asked if his property could be searched for the missing girls?

Was it the 14th that he went to buy fish and returned home to find out they had been found? Or did he return home after the girls had been found?

Was the property released back to RL on the 14th? Or the 15th?

If i remember correctly he was delphi on the 13th and lafayette the 14th.
TIA.

Agree completely, IF he did indeed harbor BG in his home and hopes to hide that, he better have really meticulous housekeeping abilities. Better than the housekeeping abilities of other 77 yo men that I have known.

See I don't think he has harbored anyone.
Possible it's someone he knows.
Maybe drives him places or uses his truck.
I think therenare.many scenarios out there we have yet cover.
I think there are family and friends of his
Thatnhave.been in that house..
So we have to wait and see.

I wonder if the tropical fish were used as a lure to get the girls either on the property or in a vehicle. Personally, I do not think RL is BG, but I am curious about the fish. I don't have a developed theory in the slightest, but am curious if the girls had an interest in tropical fish, if RL has a tank, etc.

Just wondering about that detail in the case, but it could be a red herring...:)

jmo

I wonder if the girls knew RL or just knew who he was.

The landlord that owns the office park where I work has a few part-time/freelance guys work for him. They are drifter sort of guys that always make me feel uneasy.

Maybe BG hires part-time workers or people who help out during the week.

Why would he be buying fish for one of the girls? Why would this evening be a theory?

It just seems like such a strange alibi for RL to make up...going to buy feed for his horses or other animals, parts for trailer or farm vehicles... but tropical fish? Maybe he told someone the fish was going to be a gift? Unless of course he has an aquarium... which we have no way of knowing.

I'm confused, was it the 13th RL was asked if his property could be searched for the missing girls?

Was it the 14th that he went to buy fish and returned home to find out they had been found? Or did he return home after the girls had been found?

Was the property released back to RL on the 14th? Or the 15th?

If i remember correctly he was delphi on the 13th and lafayette the 14th.
TIA.

ETA: I remember he said the property was released from the police on Wednesday so the 15th. It seemed very soon to me but I have no idea how many CSI were out there.

Said he was buying fish at the time of the murders. How could he know when they were murdered exactly and how long does it take to drive, buy, return?

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...rty-where-bodies-of-indiana-hikers-were-found

I don't see RL owning tropical fish as far fetched. He likes animals, etc. You can see his cute little dog trotting near him in interviews.

Maybe he keeps a tank for grandchildren. Maybe it's a hobby. Scratching my head why people think a 77-year old wouldn't own tropical fish.

I have to take back my words regarding LE and people didn't do enough the first night. After watching that video, like another WSer said, it is extremely hard to find bodies at night. Want Justice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see RL owning tropical fish as far fetched. He likes animals, etc. You can see his cute little dog trotting near him in interviews.

Maybe he keeps a tank for grandchildren. Maybe it's a hobby. Scratching my head why people think a 77-year old wouldn't own tropical fish.

Maybe he went with someone that was buying g fish.
Was he allowed to drive himself as.long as he didn't drink orrrr did someone have to drive him.

Well, there is speculation about the fish because LE has said that his story isn't adding up. That leads to speculation that he was really not buying fish...and was somewhere else ( like a bar) or never having left home. It would be easy enough to check if he actually bought any fish. It is said that he did errands the next morning when they were searching... did he walk, since his license was suspended. Perhaps he went out to buy a fish tank?

I started wondering what if that truck didn't belong to RL. Would LE have the right to tow it away and search it? The SW is sealed, so we have no idea what the judge signed off on so I tried to educated myself on SWs. One search stated...........

Tim: I want to talk to you a little bit more specifically about persons, but before I go there let me just ask you one more question about cars, cars of course are containers, right?

Jenna: Yes, just think of cars as another container on the premises. First you have got to find out if the car is on the place that authorized to be search. Is it on the cartilage; second is there PC to believe the evidence might be located in the car? Again if you are looking for a stolen grand piano it is not going to be in a Volkswagen bug. So if it is on the cartilage and there’s PC to believe the evidence could be located in there, it’s going to get the agents in there in most jurisdictions. Again, though, a word of caution. There are some conservative circuits that say the agents have to connect the vehicle to a premises owner somehow, before they can search it pursuant to the warrant. So depending on where the agent is operating, it may be important to figure out whose vehicle it is or who has control of it.

So, if that wasn't RL's truck, it seems to me that LE would not have been able to search it??? Or did they run the plates and if they found out it belonged to someone else, obtained another search warrant??

I have no law knowledge about this. But I would think it is ok? Like if someone put a furniture in my house and my house is under search by a warrant. I would assume LE has the right to do what ever kind of search and process of that furniture, as long as LE does not damage it.

Good questions. I operate on the assumption that is his vehicle. I speculate on what was found in and around the crime scene that moved them to tow it away on a flat bed. We will not read much about what particulars LE has but it makes me think there was good cause. Just something that pops out as interesting to me at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member