IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think common sense says that multiple LE agents don't show up to serve a search warrant for a simple probation violation, especially a sealed one. Of course it had to do with the murder investigation. Doesn't mean they found anything that related to the murders. But I think its pretty darn obvious that it was in relation to trying to find evidence that related to a homicide investigation.......MOO
Especially since they said it did.[emoji4]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Someone posted recently that alot of the billboards have been removed. I wonder if there is a website that keeps current information? I think LE has much more than we know. I think it's a slippery slope because they need to tie the storyline of events together carefully. I think they will not make their move until they have all of their ducks quacking. I'll bet they were hoping for some clear cut DNA evidence, now they have to go deeper, matching fibers, receipts, alibis, etc. I have tremendous faith. Just hurry up already!!!!!!Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I have been following along from the start, this is the only subject that I can offer anything. I started noticing the billboards in my area in the first week of March (and believe me, I scanned for them relentlessly), there were 3 separate billboards in about an 8 mile drive for me (3 major highways). The billboards were gone in about 1-1.5 weeks. I am in eastern Pa very close to NJ border.

Could be but this thing is so big and so ugly that I don't, for one minute, believe they could keep folks there quiet if he was a local.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you know folks in Delphi are quiet?

Out of curiosity, where did the "two hats" come up? I don't think LE ever confirmed he was wearing one hat let alone two...are you counting the hood of a hoodie as a hat? Honestly just trying to see if I missed something.

Anyone local happen to catch this morning radio interview with PIO Sgt. Slocum? (edit: apparently it was Slocum who gave the interview.)

[video=twitter;844902162165616640]https://twitter.com/ISPPeru/status/844902162165616640[/video]

100 percent agree. BG had a lot of stuff hidden under that jacket. In addition as use as a disguise, clothing was used to store what he needed for the crime. Including what IMO is the obvious outline of a gun.

There's something in his right hand pocket that creates an odd shadow, and there's some reason that the left side of his face cannot be sharpened in any way - best guess is that his left hand is raised and partially obscures his face.

My impression is that he is overdressed for a reason. Did he see the girls when they were dropped off and therefore decided to dress in a way that would leave him difficult to identify, regardless of who saw him? No one who did see him would be able to discuss his hair style, colour or length, or whether he is partially bald, because that is all camouflaged by his two hats. If he was seen wearing a hoodie earlier on, people may not connect him with the photo where he is wearing a zipped up coat.

This is a bit off topic, but in the Highway of Tears investigation, police spent time checking vehicles travelling the highway. What resonated with me is that they were shocked at how many vehicles had disabled door release handles, zip ties, duct tape, and many tools used in abduction. It suggests that too many people are interested in abducting women (esp.) and that when they see an opportunity, they act. The suspect here may be in that category, where he is always ready to attack and is always looking for an opportunity. He may routinely dress as he is in the photo during abductions not only because he is difficult to identify, but also because he would never dress that way around people who know him. Obviously I don't believe this is the first time that he has abducted and murdered a child or woman.

Some folks can be harsh.. Dont worry about it... I know what you mean.....
I've already apologized for my mistake and said you'e all right and I was wrong as well as having edited my posts about it. No need to make me feel stupid as well, JMO thanks for taking the time to comment.

Someone posted recently that alot of the billboards have been removed. I wonder if there is a website that keeps current information?

I think LE has much more than we know. I think it's a slippery slope because they need to tie the storyline of events together carefully. I think they will not make their move until they have all of their ducks quacking. I'll bet they were hoping for some clear cut DNA evidence, now they have to go deeper, matching fibers, receipts, alibis, etc. I have tremendous faith. Just hurry up already!!!!!!

There is quite often a maximum time that images are posted on electronic screens. If the time is normally 30 days, then investigators need to resend the information and have it reposted for another 30 days.

MOO.
This is probably way off the wall and no use but I will post it here anyway.

This morn I woke up from a sound sleep about 4am and had this odd thought in my head. I actually got up and wrote that idea out so I could think about it when I was more awake. I guess I was thinking of the "twist".

Could the dates of death be the twist? Libby's date of death was listed as the 13th (Why Libby?) , Abby's was the 14th (Why Abby?). Who is the 15th (Who's next?)? And if so then who was on the 1st to 12th? Are there any homicides dated on the 1st to 12th of a month that could be connected? That being said I'm not sure other then a date what to consider as connecting them- location, method of death, ages, etc.

I do feel this was planned and not opportunity based on how BG was prepared- his layered clothing concealing his identity and what he had with him, appearing to have a gun, the brown fanny pack at the waist, etc. Which to me further points to serial killer. And the voice whether BG or an accomplice to me seemed calm as though things were going to plan. As though he or they had done it before.

MOO. FWIW.

49F. He's wearing boots, baggy pants, a hoodie with the hood pulled up, a zipped up bulky coat, a ball cap, and at least one hand is in a pocket. No one needs two hats and two coats in 49 degree weather unless they grew up in the tropics.

Compared to what the girls are wearing, he is overdressed. In fact, the extra clothing disguise both his build and his facial features.

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/delphi-in/46923/february-weather/332895

His extra clothing disguises what he's packing and protects him somewhat in a struggle. I'm sure he did not feel the need to disguise himself from girls who probably didn't know him and wouldn't see him again. He sure didn't think about being caught on video!

I realize who we are talking about. I never said he was a stroke candidate or sickly diabetic. He doesnt have to be sickly to have poor circulation. He can have a slew of issues that would make him more susceptible to cold then others. I am usually cold in 49 degree weather. I live in New Jersey and I am 36 years old. My 12 year old son and his friends, on the other hand, will run around outside with short sleeve shirts on. The other things you said were just your interpretation of my opinion. I never aluded to the fact that kids shouldnt wear coats in the cold. I also dont think this guy, just based on this picture, would have been capable of all of that on his own. JMO

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Thanks. I'm not prepared to introduce "what ifs". As a man who is capable of abducting two teenage girls, controlling them, and murdering them, I'm going to assume that he is a healthy, capable man. Until such time that we read that the suspect has health issues that prevent him from maintaining a normal body temperature, I'm going to exclude that possibility.

I get the feeling that the press has been letting it lie in this case and not pursuing the release of docs. Maybe because of the huge LE presence and resources committed to this case. But there is hardly a mention in the press and the numbers of SW and interviews, polygraph tests, etc is unclear; different reports have different numbers depending on which LEO is being interviewed. There must be some local and some federal SW. And also, if a SW, interview, polygraph must be executed in a different county or state, well it would be a difficult number to track for a LEO to have a firm answer overall. (Just realized that as I was typing). Then we won't even get into "they have DNA/they don't have DNA". But even that it seemed the press has not tried too hard to nail down.
I don't think the the press can pursue sealed documents. They are sealed to protect the integrity of an ongoing investigation. Gitana1? Are you here lady?

MOO.
This is probably way off the wall and no use but I will post it here anyway.

This morn I woke up from a sound sleep about 4am and had this odd thought in my head. I actually got up and wrote that idea out so I could think about it when I was more awake. I guess I was thinking of the "twist".

Could the dates of death be the twist? Libby's date of death was listed as the 13th (Why Libby?) , Abby's was the 14th (Why Abby?). Who is the 15th (Who's next?)? And if so then who was on the 1st to 12th? Are there any homicides dated on the 1st to 12th of a month that could be connected? That being said I'm not sure other then a date what to consider as connecting them- location, method of death, ages, etc.

I do feel this was planned and not opportunity based on how BG was prepared- his layered clothing concealing his identity and what he had with him, appearing to have a gun, the brown fanny pack at the waist, etc. Which to me further points to serial killer. And the voice whether BG or an accomplice to me seemed calm as though things were going to plan. As though he or they had done it before.

MOO. FWIW.

Something makes me think he was more attracted to Abby than to Liberty. He kept Abby longer before he killed her.

Just speculation but I have a feeling about it.

I have come to the conclusion that this is not a local. It's a very small community. Regardless of how bad the photo is, someone would recognize him. If LE thought it was a local, they wouldn't waste their time putting up billboards up across the country. And, I've seen a lot of talk about LE playing games to try and smoke someone out. This is too heinous and serious for that. I believe they are stumped and need a break.

Totally agree.

So it is either a crime of opportunity or it was a planned killing from an unknown person to the delphi community. Jmo

Could be but this thing is so big and so ugly that I don't, for one minute, believe they could keep folks there quiet if he was a local.

I'm not so sure local folks are quiet
I've heard the rumor mill is in full swing. Fwiw.[emoji6]

I asked earlier and the high was low forties that day. Pretty cold.

For Indiana, in February. High 40s is no jacket, shorts etc. for some. it was a beautiful sunny day in Indiana.

I have been following along from the start, this is the only subject that I can offer anything. I started noticing the billboards in my area in the first week of March (and believe me, I scanned for them relentlessly), there were 3 separate billboards in about an 8 mile drive for me (3 major highways). The billboards were gone in about 1-1.5 weeks. I am in eastern Pa very close to NJ border.
Thank you. A poster mentioned billboards were removed in Michigan as well. They thought it might have to do with $$. But I was under the impression (probably wrong) that the FBI was funding those boards.

There's something in his right hand pocket that creates an odd shadow, and there's some reason that the left side of his face cannot be sharpened in any way - best guess is that his left hand is raised and partially obscures his face.

My impression is that he is overdressed for a reason. Did he see the girls when they were dropped off and therefore decided to dress in a way that would leave him difficult to identify, regardless of who saw him? No one who did see him would be able to discuss his hair style, colour or length, or whether he is partially bald, because that is all camouflaged by his two hats. If he was seen wearing a hoodie earlier on, people may not connect him with the photo where he is wearing a zipped up coat.

This is a bit off topic, but in the Highway of Tears investigation, police spent time checking vehicles travelling the highway. What resonated with me is that they were shocked at how many vehicles had disabled door release handles, zip ties, duct tape, and many tools used in abduction. It suggests that too many people are interested in abducting women (esp.) and that when they see an opportunity, they act. The suspect here may be in that category, where he is always ready to attack and is always looking for an opportunity. He may routinely dress as he is in the photo during abductions not only because he is difficult to identify, but also because he would never dress that way around people who know him. Obviously I don't believe this is the first time that he has abducted and murdered a child or woman.

One in every FIVE women is raped at some time in their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drena519