IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
can we for a moment go back to the topic of the backpack mentioned by the police early on ? that has not been discussed much here at all that I'm aware of. Does anyone recall reading or hearing anything else from the police what that was all about? Did LE come right out and state that they have evidence or Reason to Believe The Suspect discarded a backpack or was that sheer speculation on their part? Here's a link to one of the articles that references the police asking for people to keep an eye out for the backpack.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/crime/2017/02/20/police-look-outside-delphi-suspect/98158706/

I think it was inline with comments like "look for anyone thats changed their appearance recently or called out sick". I remember seeing one case on TV where a man was captured on CCTV behind a building late at night putting something in a dumpster, and the building owner reported it to the police and it helped catch the person. So its more speculative than anything in my opinion but i think it happens somewhat regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname