UK - Gunshots fired outside houses of parliament in London. 22 Mar 2017

Holy crap. It sounds like it was just a flip of a switch. Unpredictable and volatile. Who could feel safe around that?

Interesting. What if he DIDN'T plan this attack but something happened and the switch flipped? We know he was liable to carry a knife, and he had a car, so in theory it could have been a last minute decision triggered by something that enraged him that day.

I doubt this theory, but you never know.

I don't think the two are necessarily clearly distinguishable. mental instability/ personality disorders may make people more inclined to adopt extremist and violent philosophies, and certainly to then put them into practice.

the police now think he acted alone, although one man remains in custody and two women were released on bail. The others arrested were released without charge.

I don't think the two are necessarily clearly distinguishable. mental instability/ personality disorders may make people more inclined to adopt extremist and violent philosophies, and certainly to then put them into practice.

the police now think he acted alone, although one man remains in custody and two women were released on bail. The others arrested were released without charge.

I agree - just feel like the story really is: violent criminal moes down 40 people in London.

jihadism is sometimes used to legitimize further crime

jihadism offers redemption from previous sins, the search for which typically comes after a period of crisis in the perpetrators' lives.
That crisis is often prompted by criminality - such as being imprisoned - but it need not be.

It's kinda like from playing with matches to an arsonist.

Torturing animals to serial killer etc etc

But the egg and the chicken in a lot of these stories
isimobackwards.

What I
havenoticed , is a majority of these is the blaring headlines are seen by most for a couple of days.

But the nuance that comes out afterward is the real story - and often it nibbles away at this big bad terrorist stuff.

IMO this dude is no different than
theguy in Orlando who murdered his pregnant girlfriend - becasue he is AA he is a murderer. Becasue of this guys
last name he is a terrorist.

They both did engage in the very same behaviors.

Criminality is far more present in his life than the Koran moo

What I have also noticed is a preponderance to completely ignore that the folks who have been investigated - and cleared- that does not stick for some reason.

Its like the experts in the feild have made a determination but that ignored in pop culture.

They found this guy to be not threat of organized terrorist. His act was not organzied. Why keep him in the same category as the Paris attackers? Money - terrorism is big bucks .

It also gets us, as a society of the hook, - its them - not us peaceful Westerners, which is a real oxymoron when ya think about the USA . All local news , is, anymore 21 minutes of shootings and killings.

Its not like that elsewhere. He had a decent upbringing and apparently lived a decent (environmentally anyway) life with the gfriend.

He is a **** - just like Orlando guy. Dylon Roof (last name for different category) .

Omar was cleared three times yet he is not a mass shooter - he is a terrorist because of his last name. Picking Pulse was not IMO a random thing. There are lots of bigger clubs in the vicinity.

The Fort Lauderdale guy was "being controlled by the CIA"- 40 years ago he would not have been a terrorist.

The Ohio state car guy had ONE FB post that had to do with Muslim discrimination

What mades the dude in Manhatten different than the Unibomber?

Interesting. What if he DIDN'T plan this attack but something happened and the switch flipped? We know he was liable to carry a knife, and he had a car, so in theory it could have been a last minute decision triggered by something that enraged him that day.

Once I heard he rented a car, I would love to know if he had one or did not of his own??

This guy was a radical islamist terrorist, it was reported a bit back, ( sorry no link) but easy to search( terrorist using vehicles as a weapon & knife) he usedwhat was avaiable to him.

Not casting a net on all muslims, never have, but there are those out there that are radical and agree with the likes of isis, and those are the ones that strike the innocents going about their lives.

I mean aren't all terrorist mentally ill? Wouldn't you have to have a certain degree of psychosis to sign up for that life? (This is no way saying all people with a mental health issue are violent) but I think groups like these single out people who may already be struggling and help warp their mind to fit their agenda through propaganda).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I meant his personality and life before now - he would have been difficult (to say the least) to deal with. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of friends and family members cut him off.

I agree this was planned. How far in advance who knows.

The Muslim convert, who was born Adrian Elms in Kent, alarmed fellow parents at Brookfields Primary School in Birmingham, with his extreme views and body odour, a mother has revealed.

Sabrina Hussain, 52, said she did not allow her eight-year-old daughter to visit Masood's youngest child at home because the extremist sent 'a shiver down her spine'.
She said: 'I just can't believe my daughter was friend's with a serial killer's daughter.'

She said Masood's family had moved to London, supposedly to look after an elderly relative, and she was shocked that he carried out the killings.

The mother continued: 'There was always something not quite right about him. He would never look me in the eye and spoke only to Muslim men.

'He was just inviting a nine-year-old girl to his house without talking to that girl's mum, which I found really strange.'

Her daughter was due to go to a party at Masood's home, but changed her mind. She said: 'Call it mother's intuition, or whatever you like, but I just knew there was something not right with him and I didn't want my daughter there.

According to the Sun, his former landlady Cassie Havard, kicked him out after he spent thousands of pounds on hookers.

She said: 'He wasn’t a proper Muslim. He s*****d prostitutes, smoked copious amounts of crack and stuck knives in people’s faces.

The Daily Star Sunday reports that police are now probing claims he was a serial benefits cheat, claiming hundreds a month in housing benefits and income support.

I really felt for victim Aysha Frade's two girls yesterday on Mother's Day it reminded me how lucky I am to still have my mum. It must have been awful for them. All the victims and families continue to be in my prayers.

Skynews article 400 jihadi fighters back in uk after fighting in syria & mosul, security forces there have got their hands full. Jmo

Mother of terrorist has released a statement condemning her son's actions.

"Mrs Ajao, 69, is being protected by police at her country home in Wales after her home was searched following the attacks last week.

The mother-of-three said today: 'I am so deeply shocked, saddened and numbed by the actions my son has taken that have killed and injured innocent people in Westminster.

'Since discovering that it was my son that was responsible I have shed many tears for the people caught up in this horrendous incident.

'I wish to make it absolutely clear, so there can be no doubt, I do not condone his actions nor support the beliefs he held that led to him committing this atrocity.

'I wish to thank my friends, family and community from the bottom of my heart for the love and support given to us.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-s-mother-condemns-actions.html#ixzz4cXu71vn6

Was this man part of that group?

What group? They are returning from different countries, jihadi fighters. The article referenced them( not a group) as a threat like lone/known wolf klalid masood. Jmo

They did arrest one, imran khawaja he pretended to be killed then returned and is in the pocky for 12 yrs. Jmo

What group? They are returning from different countries, jihadi fighters. The article referenced them( not a group) as a threat like lone/known wolf klalid masood. Jmo

They did arrest one, imran khawaja he pretended to be killed then returned and is in the pocky for 12 yrs. Jmo

Was he one of the 400 you mentioned?

London killer carried out dry run before Parliament attack

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/0...ied-out-dry-run-before-parliament-attack.html

Two security officials said tracking of his car's GPS showed he drove across Westminster Bridge and approached Parliament on Saturday, March 18. The following Wednesday he plowed into pedestrians on the crowded bridge before crashing his car outside Parliament and stabbing a policeman. He was shot dead by police.

London killer carried out dry run before Parliament attack

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/0...ied-out-dry-run-before-parliament-attack.html

Two security officials said tracking of his car's GPS showed he drove across Westminster Bridge and approached Parliament on Saturday, March 18. The following Wednesday he plowed into pedestrians on the crowded bridge before crashing his car outside Parliament and stabbing a policeman. He was shot dead by police.

Suicide is IMO very rarely impulsive. Its practice runs in ones mind, the closer one gets to completing practice .

None of this was out of his character since he was a teen. He was a violent criminal way before he was incarcerated.

He had an obsession with knives since childhood IMO this is not a terrorist - this is a very mentally disturbed individual for decades - that hit his mark and was ready for death by cop.

Twice , years before he was "radicalised
in prison. he was chopping peoples body parts off with knives- this predates this radicalism in prison by years moo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theb
Back