IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's cheeky! Get us discussing your theories and leave us in the middle!:fence:

I don't believe you were here but not sure yesterday someone was remarking on BG s hair. What they thought was distinct because of the uneven dip on top of the head. I thought maybe if you posted your alignment of the face again it might ( like it did for me) show that it really does look like a hat or hoody More. It was such a great job you did with it.

Regarding the questions about RL's plea bargain:

Here's a timeline of the filings against him. Note that the filing of the VP appears to have been amended twice. I assume this was to add violations as they were found. I suspect the last amendment was the 2 charges in question and IMO likely arose from him lying about his alibi.

I think the plea bargaining was pertaining only to his VP and nothing else.

Fri Mar 3: files Petition for Alternate Misdemeanor Treatment
Tue Mar 7: filed to disregard above filing

Fri Mar 10: Warrant for Violation of Probation, Warrant/Body Attachment issued

Mon Mar 13: Warrant/Body Attachment served
Mon Mar 13: Notice of VP amended petition for Revocation of Probation

Thur Mar 16: Notice of VP amended petition for Revocation of Probation

Fri Mar 17: Search Warrant Served @12:28pm as per Alexis McAdams' Tweet

Case # 08D01-1402-FD-000016

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...6TXhNelV4TnpFd01UUXdPakUxTWprd05EVXhNRGs9In19

Definitely. I mean is there any worse pain you can possibly cause a parent or grandparent than to murder their child? I'm not even a parent myself but have to think I'd much rather they take me than my child! Definitely agree that using children as pawns is all too common really so perhaps that's why my mind jumped to this line of thought. That and of course the fact that it is much rarer for this to have been a completely random crime where the killer had no connection whatsoever to the victim, I'm assuming even less common if the killer is indeed not a SK (though I've also definitely considered that as well and don't know what to make of LE saying it's not). I just think overall that if it was not a SK, then the chances are extremely high there was some kind of targeted personal motive even if the girls themselves had no idea who the killer was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The more I think about a vengeance theory, the more it seems to fit. At the very least, it offers some sort of motive.

I notice this comment, quoted below. It could be interpreted to support that theory by suggesting it is believed one girl was the target and the other maybe had an opportunity to escape but didn't in an effort to stand by her friend. If also opens the possibility of a derailed abduction scenario, one child only. Both girls fought off the attempt.

LEO Slocum, Mar 23, media thread --
“I wasn't there, yeah, I think the love those two girls apparantly had for each other is probably why they stayed together and unfortunately it caused their death......"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't believe you were here but not sure yesterday someone was remarking on BG s hair. What they thought was distinct because of the uneven dip on top of the head. I thought maybe if you posted your alignment of the face again it might ( like it did for me) show that it really does look like a hat or hoody More. It was such a great job you did with it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here you go and thanks for asking. hth.

FWIW, if any of you missed my original post, I realized that the right side of BG's face was not aligned properly but skewed away from the rest of his face and the line was clearly discernable. That was why the right side of his head/hat was so high. I sliced along that line and placed that part of his face where it belonged so that it lined up, I think making his face in right proportion and making him more "see-able" to me. Note that when I placed the right side of his face on the right place on his head that everything now lines up, including the tree behind him on the upper right. Bonus!

Attachments

• Adjusted image step 1.png
    Adjusted image step 1.png
    212.4 KB · Views: 473
  • adjusted final 2.png
    adjusted final 2.png
    220.3 KB · Views: 475
  • adjusted image step 2.png
    adjusted image step 2.png
    212.7 KB · Views: 485
Just Breathe...

( I keep accidentally deleting posts sorry!) I just get excited when I see new thoughts and ideas. :) Enjoy your coffee! If you feel like a read I posted it top page 35 it's interesting. Gives thought to two perps. I'm still undecided if there was more than one.

Thanks - trying to think like the suspect ... I am assuming that he murdered near his vehicle. There are two possibilities: the private driveway that goes under the bridge, and the South end of the cemetery. The cemetery is public property where a vehicle could go unnoticed, but a vehicle on the private driveway would definitely be noticed (more risky). That leaves me with the cemetery as the location of the suspect's vehicle. I wonder how carefully police have scoured the land between the body location and the cemetery.

I'm wondering if there's some sort of sales position that includes travel in Iowa and Indiana ... hog industry?
I have seen a video, which I will try to find, showing that when parked at the back of the cemetery your car is hidden from the street. So, the cemetery searching makes sense. The private road would also be a good access point because it's very close to the SE end.
A motorcycle would be very easy to hide and explain the overdressing. There are no helmet laws in Indiana for over 18. IMO BG was in kill clothes, clothes he would later burn or throw away. BG choosing to look like every other middle aged guy in town makes sense.

( I keep accidentally deleting posts sorry!) I just get excited when I see new thoughts and ideas. :) Enjoy your coffee! If you feel like a read I posted it top page 35 it's interesting. Gives thought to two perps. I'm still undecided if there was more than one.

Page 35? Well I have 100 posts/ page so I am only on page 6... you know what number post?

I'll be back. And catch up so if you reply to my post I will get back to it.) Today IS the day. Keep up the good work it's all for the girls. Bless you all.

It's very difficult/risky to make a quick getaway from a double murder on foot. No one saw the suspect walking down the road after the murders, so I am inclined to rule out that he walked from the scene of the murders to where ever he lives.

Then again, it's very difficult/risky to murder two people at the same time in a place where people walk and live nearby. And he did that.

Hard to say what this guy would risk.

I have gone back and added some commentary but see you'd already moved on! Such is life on fast-moving threads!

Interesting and yes they do! I figured that out fast :) but I will find it. I'm starting to learn a little more each day. Thanks for letting me know. I enjoy your posts.

The more I think about a vengeance theory, the more it seems to fit. At the very least, it offers some sort of motive.

I notice this comment, quoted below. It could be interpreted to support that theory by suggesting it is believed one girl was the target and the other maybe had an opportunity to escape but didn't in an effort to stand by her friend. If also opens the possibility of a derailed abduction scenario, one child only. Both girls fought off the attempt.

LEO Slocum, Mar 23, media thread --
“I wasn't there, yeah, I think the love those two girls apparantly had for each other is probably why they stayed together and unfortunately it caused their death......"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, a very curious statement. The only other thing that I think it could have meant- that the murderer grabbed one girl and had a knife. So, the other girl could have run, but obeyed to "go down the hill" or whatever instead of running. If he had been trying to control them with a gun, they both would have been controlled through fear of being shot- but one could have had a good chance of escape if he was threatening with a knife.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here you go and thanks for asking. hth.

FWIW, if any of you missed my original post, I realized that the right side of BG's face was not aligned properly but skewed away from the rest of his face and the line was clearly discernable. That was why the right side of his head/hat was so high. I sliced along that line and placed that part of his face where it belonged so that it lined up, I think making his face in right proportion and making him more "see-able" to me. Note that when I placed the right side of his face on the right place on his head that everything now lines up, including the tree behind him on the upper right. Bonus!

A few weeks ago I saw a guy with this same camo hat on and the bill was curved real tight like BG's picture. I even turned around to get a look at it from the back and it made the hat hoove up on top just like in the picture.

To all the people manipulating images, here's what I would love to see:

1. A still from a vid of a 25 year old from 80 ft away

2. A still from a vid of a 75 year old from 80 feet away.

If we had these, I would like to look at the distortion and pixelation and see if we think the ages of the people can be determined or if the pixelated images are so distorted that they could be of people of any age.

Does that make sense?

If only girl was the target and one stayed because it was her best friend the courage that took would be out of this world. No words for such a heroic deed as I think a lot would run away as it's human instinct imo

Yes, a very curious statement. The only other thing that I think it could have meant- that the murderer grabbed one girl and had a knife. So, the other girl could have run, but obeyed to "go down the hill" or whatever instead of running. If he had been trying to control them with a gun, they both would have been controlled through fear of being shot- but one could have had a good chance of escape if he was threatening with a knife.
I originally wondered if the girls were hiding and there were two perps if maybe BG or other was telling second perp where he saw the girls go. " Down the hill" and it sounds commanding because they were chasing them? Just a theory. IMO and the girls recorded, thus why LE said it may not be same voice as photo BG because maybe his face wasn't shown during that particular part of the vid. Something to think about

I originally wondered if the girls were hiding and there were two perps if maybe BG or other was telling second perp where he saw the girls go. " Down the hill" and it sounds commanding because they were chasing them? Just a theory. IMO and the girls recorded, thus why LE said it may not be same voice as photo BG because maybe his face wasn't shown during that particular part of the vid. Something to think about

Interesting. So many ways to look at things and so many wild rumors going around the web too! I am really surprised no arrest(s) have been made. I'm getting discouraged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX