IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a graphic artist, I can take a set of dividers and measure the leg lengths, face width, etc, between the two pics(BG next to RL), and there are some differences. I wish I was able to show it on here.(maybe someone else can?), but what sticks out most to me is that the posture of the arms is almost mirrored, as if we are looking at a left-handed person next to a right-handed. Maybe one of the images is "flipped", as well? RL's face is definitely smaller than BG's in the comparison photos, as well. There are definitely similarities. Enough that I can't definitively say that BG is NOT RL, but also am in no way certain that he is, either. LE has also referred to the brown area under the jacket in BG's photos as "shirttails". It's highly unusual to see a man RL's age(especially one with military service) leave the house with an un-tucked shirt. JMO

Thanks for this Jethro4WS, just reiterates what another poster mentioned as well.

I was answering someone who agreed that BG crossed the bridge, as did, I but I was willing to see about Otto's theory.
So I concur and go back to my original ideas. Was just trying it out! :fence: Fence sitting and all that...
It doesn't necessarily preclude walking across the creek. The important thing for me is to make sure that people understand that the creek is dynamic and would have been significantly different from the JM video and even a little different from what we saw in the helicopter video. It is helpful if people can imagine that the water would have been a little deeper and flowing a bit faster 24 hours earlier than what we saw in the helicopter video.

It doesn't change necessarily, the plausibility of any theory, but is useful information to take into consideration - in my opinion.

Ok, how do we know that if we don't know how tall the "guy on the bridge" (BG) is? :thinking:
Could we work out his height compared to the number of boards? Then compare to Abby photo to estimate BG height? Unless LE have already done this estimation and put it on the leaflets and billboard? If the leaflets say he is 5' 7" and RL is 5'10" for example then he is ruled out IMO. Does anyone know whether LE have already done that?

Delphi property owner Ron Logan gets 3.5 years in prison for driving convictions during girls murder probe https://t.co/qs0Mysl9Yd

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I think some of that footage is actually from a news drone. I posted a few links upthread and that's how the reporter referred to it. If investigators were around they probably would make helos stay at least 2,000 foot altitude. Even a helicopter with a fenestron tail rotor makes a lot of noise and a drone would be much cheaper for the TV station than a helicopter.

IMO the footage is continuous and in some frames you can see the runner at the bottom. I think the closeups are just the camera zoom. You can see how much higher it is than the LE helicopter when they are over the cemetery area hovering. A drone doesn't go that high.

JMO

Hi TheVisual! I have stayed away from the debate over hat/hair/hoodie for the most part but since working with this picture I think, and am convinced, based on looking at pixels until I can't see, that he is wearing a camo baseball type cap curled tight at the front. The hood part of his hoodie is not up but gathered around the base of his neck but piled on top of the collar on his jacket.

I am convinced of this but I am not adamant! Ready to be convinced otherwise if necessary.:fence:

I've been convinced of this from the beginning. Just because they said he was wearing a hoodie doesn't mean the hoodie was up over his head.

JMO.

Delphi property owner Ron Logan gets 3.5 years in prison for driving convictions during girls murder probe https://t.co/qs0Mysl9Yd
6ed70cb4f9013001afce66989265e616.jpg

[video=twitter;851459304754487297]https://twitter.com/RussMcQuaidNews/status/851459304754487297[/video]

Russ McQuaid‏
Verified account
@RussMcQuaidNews 3m
3 minutes ago

Delphi property owner Ron Logan gets 3.5 years in prison for driving convictions during girls murder probe

I doubt very much this man will ever get to come home to his property again.
I know I'm in the minority and it seems ironic, but I don't think this man would have ever been found out what he was doing concerning his driving, had the girls not been murdered that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I'm in the minority and it seems ironic, but I don't think this man would have ever been found out what he was doing concerning his driving, had the girls not been murdered that day.

Really, what bad luck! 😏

I agree with this , I feel a little sorry for him. Yes he committed a crime but he is clearly a troubled old man and 3 and a half years would make him over 80 when released.

Russ McQuaid‏Verified account
@RussMcQuaidNews

Follow
More
during driving violation sentencing Delphi property owner Ron Logan says "maybe in future no one else will be murdered in my backyard"
8:50 AM - 10 Apr 2017

https://twitter.com/RussMcQuaidNews/with_replies

Trying to not read to much into this..but what an odd statement IMOO!

how do you get prison time just for driving without a license and probation violation? Seems way out of the norm to me and I'm in calif where DUI laws are pretty harsh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX