IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
RL is still on the table for discussion. His statements, his demeanor, his recent unrelated criminal case re drinking and driving (neither of which he was allowed to do by law), all fair game.

Same rule as yesterday, you can discuss him but may not accuse him. There will be no separate thread for RL discussion. Those who do not appreciate or wish to participate in talking about that property owner are free to scroll and roll.

If The rule changes you will be notified.
BBM - I'm curious and hope to learn something. What's the difference between, for example, arguing that RL purposely changed the inflection of his voice during an interview (when he was asked to say "down the hill") and accusing him of the murders? Seems to me the insinuation is the same: he changed his inflection so people would not recognize it as being identical to the audio recording. It's just an indirect way of accusing RL of the murders, isn't it? I could point to other examples that do the same. If this kind of insinuation is allowed, then, for all intents and purposes, there really is, IMO, no prohibition against accusing RL of the crimes.

Nobody has been cleared so is everybody a suspect ?

He is quite clearly not involved in any shape or form.
LE has not said that anyone is a suspect. they are under no obligation even if they have someone under their radar. I can't imagine they would come out and say that about anyone until they had their case together. In my opinion we are not likely to learn if someone is a suspect until there is an arrest. i don't know why they would make us privy to their investigation. They have been very quite.

I don't know who gets the award for most bowls of word salad, RL or LE. "Still involved with the investigation" sounds like he is one of the investigators.
Hmmm, or possible informant?

Perhaps we should now be able to sleuth the remaining 11 SW instead,
because the RL show has ended IMO.
AFAIK, the results of his PC SW hasn't been resolved yet. The barn door is still wide open. And for the record, I really wish LE was speaking more definitively on the subject.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

In my opinion, because LE searched his house and property, bc they said they wanted to clear him or look at him closer, and because they haven't yet cleared him, he could still end up being connected to the crime.

I don't think Websleuths would be much of "sleuths" if they didn't consider the person whose property the girls were found on, who police got a probable cause search warrant for, who has dui violations and a protection order, who injected himself into the media, who left out parts of his alibi etc.

It's totally inappropriate if anyone says RL is the killer or asserts this to be true. It's not. It's all theory. But if people are just considering the evidence related to a person WS allows us to sleuth, then no one has the right to squash people's opinions just bc they are different than their own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good post!

sorry just reading up. 3.5 years of prison for his charges is way too severe in my opinion. Put a leg monitor on him or something. Prison for him is ridiculous. Save prison for violent offenders like Abby and LIbby's murderer(s). JMO

The penalty depends on the level of felony. If it's a Level 6, it wouldn't warrant such a stiff sentence.

The prisons and jails are bursting at the seams here in Indiana, this sentence seems harsh.

Did I miss anything..?

attachment.php

-Nin ;--)

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 305
Logan will get credit for 31 days already served.

In the courtroom, he said to the judge,"Maybe in the future no one will be murdered in my backyard.”

Logan is not facing any charges in connection with the girls’ disappearance or murders. The Carroll County sheriff said he is "still involved" with the investigation, but is not considered a suspect.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...ner-sentenced-in-charges-unrelated-to-murders
So the "still involved" is in quotations but the Not a suspect is not.
*@#$&*@ CLEAR AS MUD.😡

Thanks for this, Liltexans. This quote from the Sheriff answers a lot for me. Appreciate the links!
But, "Still involved" is in quotations. The not a suspect part is not. This is why we are all arguing around here.

LE has not said that anyone is a suspect. they are under no obligation even if they have someone under their radar. I can't imagine they would come out and say that about anyone until they had their case together. In my opinion we are not likely to learn if someone is a suspect until there is an arrest. i don't know why they would make us privy to their investigation. They have been very quite.

RL is not considered a suspect so that's good enough for me from LE.

I don't know who gets the award for most bowls of word salad, RL or LE. "Still involved with the investigation" sounds like he is one of the investigators.
Right? Reminds me of the AJ Hadsell threads. Ugh. I had gone through a whole bottle of Advil on that one.

BBM - I'm curious and hope to learn something. What's the difference between, for example, arguing that RL purposely changed the inflection of his voice during an interview (when he was asked to say "down the hill") and accusing him of the murders? Seems to me the insinuation is the same: he changed his inflection so people would not recognize it as being identical to the audio recording. It's just an indirect way of accusing RL of the murders, isn't it? I could point to other examples that do the same. If this kind of insinuation is allowed, then, for all intents and purposes, there really is, IMO, no prohibition against accusing RL of the crimes.
Imo, as long as the poster argues that its a POSSIBILITY that RL change his inflection, they are not accusing. Considering possibilities re: RL are not accusations

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

So there it is RL "is not considered a suspect".
WADR, why is only the first part quoted?
I'm really not trying to being a pain. I just get stuck on this. It's either bad editing, bad reporting or LE is being purposefully obtuse.

But, "Still involved" is in quotations. The not a suspect part is not. This is why we are all arguing around here.

I'm not arguing. :angel:
It's clear to me. If you actually look at other scenarios/theories, it makes perfect sense.

By the way, the quotes were put there by the journalist. I don't think it necessarily means that one was said and the other wasn't. I think the Sheriff said both...as did the DA in open court.

RL has not been convicted of murder, therefore, his sentence cannot take a "suspicion" into account. If the length of his prison sentence is consistent with the pv and previous (and new) violations, it would be hard to argue that his sentencing reflects "they think he did it." IMO
My, I am feisty this morning.

I wasn't at all saying that that is what I thought they did or that that is even what they should do… I'm kind of talking from karma standpoint.

RL is not considered a suspect so that's good enough for me from LE.

"Not a suspect"
"clear him or make him a higher suspect"
"talked to 200-300 suspects"

I've heard all these come from the mouths of LE

Not one person has been officially cleared

Nope, I still have no clue

So the "still involved" is in quotations but the Not a suspect is not.
*@#$&*@ CLEAR AS MUD.😡

Still involved = SOC was on his property.
Is not a suspect = is not suspected of the murders.
AJMOO

It is ageism, which is as offensive as any other prejudice, to underestimate RL, IMO.

His choice to disregard, repeatedly, his parole agreement says more about his character, his feeling of entitlement, than anything else.

He has livestock that he presumably handles daily and has for most of his life. That takes an authoritative tone and manner not to mention strength and stability.

I’m not saying he is the perp but I don’t think his age has anything to do with ability to use a weapon [or use their elder status as an authority figure] to threaten young girls to walk on their own to somewhere and kill them on the spot they walked to. Where is any evidence of any great physical feats?

[I don’t consider crossing the bridge any feat for someone as careless in his past actions and current violations as that all seems the behavior of the fearless]

MOO, IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members