Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she is not willingly with him, and she doesn't want to be with him, it would have been incredibly easy for her to do something about it, when they were in Walmart.

Yes it would be, IF she was an adult who wasn't scared of him, but instead she is a 15 year old girl being manipulated and controlled by a 50 year old man. Not hard to understand IMO

If she is not willingly with him, and she doesn't want to be with him, it would have been incredibly easy for her to do something about it, when they were in Walmart.
Ugh. That's not how it works. If so, don't you think she would have ran away from her mother years ago?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Agree. The Amish communities seem to be settled in more Eastern areas than places like California.

But I'm sure certain sectors have branched out across the U.S for farming and cattle and land purposes.

As well as certain ideology purposes.

Idk.

Ok. Heres the Amish community graph.

And I don't see any in California. But it does show about 17 states that the Amish communities have settled in. Plus it shows their population of members per state.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_Amish_population

:gthanks:
I'm just so sick of hearing that. If you have never been in an abusive situation, especially as a child, please do not make assumptions like, "couldn't she just leave?" IMO, it's ignorant and not very "sleuthy". If you're a sleuth it's a good idea to learn about victims.

I'm just so sick of hearing that. If you have never been in an abusive situation, especially as a child, please do not make assumptions like, "couldn't she just leave?" IMO, it's ignorant and not very "sleuthy". If you're a sleuth it's a good idea to learn about victims.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Yes it would be, IF she was an adult who wasn't scared of him, but instead she is a 15 year old girl being manipulated and controlled by a 50 year old man. Not hard to understand IMO

Ok.

But her Instagram posts to I guess him seemed like she couldn't wait for the day that they be together.

Plus she posted a meme about wanting to die as well.

So maybe he thought differently than he would have if Elizabeth was not showing certain signs of wanting to die.

But agreed. He groomed her and should face the law.

But what if she committed suicide before this happened.

Then wouldn't we be wishing that someone was there to save her besides the psychiatrist that has never pondered suicide in their life.

Jmo.

But yes. This is a kidnapping case.

But maybe their motives are different than the regular unknown snatch and go kidnappers. Jmo.

But I respect yours as well.

Ok.

But her Instagram posts to I guess him seemed like she couldn't wait for the day that they be together.

Plus she posted a meme about wanting to die as well.

So maybe he thought differently than he would have if Elizabeth was not showing certain signs of wanting to die.

But agreed. He groomed her and should face the law.

But what if she committed suicide before this happened.

Then wouldn't we be wishing that someone was there to save her besides the psychiatrist that has never pondered suicide in their life.

Jmo.

But yes. This is a kidnapping case.

But maybe their motives are different than the regular unknown snatch and go kidnappers. Jmo.

But I respect yours as well.

All of her IG posts to him were as a result of the grooming he did on her. The post where she said she wanted to die was a picture of his empty parking spot. Maybe he had her so scared and upset because he blamed her for him getting suspended. IMO everything she posted on IG was to keep him happy because she didn't know what else to do. She was very confused. IMO

All of her IG posts to him were as a result of the grooming he did on her. The post where she said she wanted to die was a picture of his empty parking spot. Maybe he had her so scared and upset because he blamed her for him getting suspended. IMO everything she posted on IG was to keep him happy because she didn't know what else to do. She was very confused. IMO

If your spouse ran away with someone with those lovely dovy comments.

Would you be so quick to say that they were forced to pack bags and leave.

Because I don't see any threats made by him in text or social media or etc.

Jmo.

So where is the she feared for her life proof at.

Because I definitely didn't see that in the Walmart video.

Plus she posted Wife the next day.

So why are we still thinking that she simply didn't run away like the other million 15 year olds that the police classify as runaways.

Even if its known that the 15 year old was dating older men.

Jmo.

So why are we still thinking that she simply didn't run away like the other million 15 year olds that the police classify as runaways.

You are aware that a lot of adult spouses get the hell beat out of them regularly by their spouse, right? Abuse is a very nuanced issue. It's wrong, but escaping is not a simple black and white decision. See: San Bernardino murder suicide. As a WS member I imagine you've seen the outcome (murder) of many who tried to leave abusive relationships. And here we are talking about a CHILD with a history of abuse by her mother, at LEAST.

Since he frequents Walmarts, do you think he could get someone to wire him money using an alias?
As far as I know you have to show valid ID. I have never gotten money that way. My daughter has though. They asked for her ID. I guess a fake one would work.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Also, LE has many more records of their online interactions. I need to cool off. UGH.

Btw.

You never ever hear the word groom when a female teacher sleeps with a 15 year old student.

But tables turned and now its groomed.

So people act like the young 15 year old boys wanted sex with the female teacher.

But the 15 year old girl obviously was confused and groomed.

Catch 22. Jmo.

You are aware that a lot of adult spouses get the hell beat out of them regularly by their spouse, right? Abuse is a very nuanced issue. It's wrong, but escaping is not a simple black and white decision. See: San Bernardino murder suicide. As a WS member I imagine you've seen the outcome (murder) of many who tried to leave abusive relationships. And here we are talking about a CHILD with a history of abuse by her mother, at LEAST.

You're talking domestic violence that has nothing to do with this case.

Jmo.

Because you wouldn't say this if a 15 year old boy ran away with his 50 year old female teacher. Jmo

Btw.

You never ever hear the word groom when a female teacher sleeps with a 15 year old student.

But tables turned and now its groomed.

So people act like the young 15 year old boys wanted sex with the female teacher.

But the 15 year old girl obviously was confused and groomed.

Catch 22. Jmo.
We should hear it! This is an example of IMO, sexism. Women can be just as manipulative. I would see this exactly the same way if this was a boy with a teacher.

And to me, the abuse by her mother and grooming by TC just adds to the danger she's in. She is a minor, and no grown man has any business "dating" her.

You're talking domestic violence that has nothing to do with this case.

Jmo.

Because you wouldn't say this if a 15 year old boy ran away with his 50 year old female teacher. Jmo
I see we cross posted, and I said this, exactly.

And she was a victim of domestic violence by her mother. Which makes her more of a target for Tad.

So Tad Cummins has high blood pressure and there is a possiblity that he is running out of or has run out of medication. Just another reason to be very worried for Elizabeth.

If Cummins is off the meds he may be on borrowed time for a heart attack, stroke and according to the Mayo Clinic: "Trouble with memory and understanding Uncontrolled high blood pressure may also affect your ability to think, remember and learn. Trouble with memory or understanding concepts is more common in people with high blood pressure." http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/high-blood-pressure/basics/complications/con-20019580

The possibility that Cummins could suddenly drop dead or become incapacitated to the point he loses his ability to think and remember and leave Elizabeth stranded somewhere just adds to my growing list of why Tad Cummins is a criminal narcissist and needs to be found ASAP. Without this added medical issue I already thought he was a loose cannon but this just adds more crazy.

Part of me is scared he could just keel over, but in all honesty, another part hopes he has a medical emergency like this and it gives Elizabeth a chance to get away. Looking at Cummins, he doesn't seem to be real healthy and the Walmart photos show IMO a ragged, tired, stressed old guy. Maybe a lack of meds or the increase in stress made what dosage he had less effective and by now he may be really showing signs of breakdown.

I wouldn't put it past him to try to use natural remedies. Not a smart plan because most people wean off the meds and use strict diet and weight control to get the numbers as close to normal as possilble before getting off the meds. But I'm sure Cummins is a doctor too right? Somewhere between the FBI/CIA training, and getting that vocational teacher training he went to med school so I'm sure he has it handled. ;)

At any rate, I don't care what happens to Cummins as long as whatever it is, it doesn't put Elizabeth in more danger. But if karma wants to step in at some point and give him a big smack-down that would be great too, just a hope.

I believe LE called her an endangered runaway.

I think its clear she was confused.

She had lovey texts and emails BUT she hid in the bathroom when he came to her work, she told her sister if she wasn't back by 6 to call the police. She told her sister she would be "grounded" for an event later that week. I think she expected to go away for a day or two it seems. The WM video was day 2.

There is a reason many domestic abuse victims don't "get away" or run from their abuser - they are afraid of many things, harm to family, harm to themselves, abusers threatens to kill themselves if the victim leaves. Remember TC is suspected to have 2 guns. The abuser prevents the victim from contacting anyone isolating them.

Here's the deal for me...he was in a position (beloved teacher) of authority, he lied about being xCIA and xFBI. He groomed her. He made her sit in the hall if she didn't do what he thought she should do. She's 15 and highly emotional as kids are at that age. The kids started bulling her calling her names after the kiss was exposed. He lost his job and she felt responsible I'm sure.

I will not in the least bit be surprised if they are found and she says she loves him, I think she thinks she does.

But I fully believe LE has more information to consider her endangered.

Jmo.

What I am trying to get through to you is that even if she did go "willingly" it was only because he broke her down and made her feel that way by grooming her, by making her feel like he was the only one who really loved her, cared about her. He was a person who she thought was trying to help her, a person of authority, who when he told her what to do she did it, just like anybody would do in a school setting thinking that is what they are supposed to do, but he went too far and used his authoritarian role to control and manipulate her. It's WRONG plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhoule