Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #14 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the good ole' supporters in Delphi may get together to post bond, if it is granted, for the TC they so highly respect. Snarky YES! But then these citizens are a different cut to blame a 15 year old who does not have a sexy demeanor about her.

Does Tad have to be brought back to Tennessee to face his federal charges or can he be charged and jailed in California?

I think he will have to come back to TN and it seemed that was implied in the presser but not positive:)

So I am just reading the federal charges..they were literally within miles of where I live. Wow!

I think we need to prepare ourselves for whatever she may say. It's certainly possible she thought she was in a "relationship". It may take years of therapy for her to see that it was unhealthy. idk

And with his off the cuff I'm glad this is over comment, it's plain to see that he USED her to his benefit, and now he's done, whereas the lies he told her, may have made her fall for him.

IMOO.

ET was emotional upon her recovery...

[video=twitter;855184249938472961]https://twitter.com/FOXNashville/status/855184249938472961[/video]

that could mean anything if true.

Elizabeth gave Barry a different name, but otherwise didn’t talk, Barry said. Cummins did all the talking and said they had been at the Black Bear Ranch commune, but left because they didn’t like it there, according to Barry.

Yesterday, he said, Cummins and Elizabeth helped him fish rocks out of the creek“My caretaker was doing some rock lifting and agreed to give him some work,” said O'Hare, 41, who also owns the Salmon River Saloon.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...capture-tennessees-most-wanted-man/100703956/

Yes he did.
Deputies said Cummins was cooperative and one law enforcement member said the former teacher made a spontaneous statement to him reportedly saying, “I’m glad this is over.”

http://wkrn.com/2017/04/20/nissan-rogue-used-by-tad-cummins-found-in-northern-california/
Who does he think he is kidding?
He must really think he s getting a slap on the wrist and returning home to his wife!

This JUST STARTED TAD,
it's FAR from over. Now it's your turn to see what it's like to be forced to do things you don't want to by someone with "authority"!
The tables have turned!

Does Tad have to be brought back to Tennessee to face his federal charges or can he be charged and jailed in California?

He'll be held in prison in CA awaiting extradition to TN where then he'll be brought before a judge for arraignment.

"According to their report, eight deputies staked out the cabin starting at around 2 a.m. The weather was poor, it was raining, freezing cold and pitch dark."

"Barry said he recognized the two shortly after they arrived on Tuesday, even though they identified themselves as John and Joanna."

http://www.redding.com/story/news/l...omas-case-what-we-know-north-state/100721190/

This link provides some answers about the rocks and why they waited until TC came out of the cabin...

"The deputies looked into the Nissan Rogue parked outside and saw maps, clothing and rocks with the name of various locations Cummins and Thomas had been written on them".

"Because they didn't want to create a hostage situation, the deputies decided to wait until Cummins came out of the cabin. They asked Barry to drive by and honk his horn to get Cummins' attention. When that didn't work, Barry said he hollered out to the cabin. That stirred Cummins, who came out, followed by Thomas. Deputies arrested him and took her into custody for her protection, Lopey said".

The reaction from this community frightens me. I'm worried he will get a sympathetic judge.

I think the states need the age of consent laws changed.
I am in South Carolina and my daughters x-husband likes 16 year olds. That is the age of consent here, He repeatedly "had affairs" with them through the workplace where he was their manager. He also met and preyed on my daughter this way. He was 10 years older than her. When she divorced him he was 36 with two 16 year old girls (who were friends and worked under him) and their families couldn't have any charges against him. There is no age difference clause. There should be, imo

I think this is wrong and the wrong message to send to young girls. Old men should not be able to prey on and have sex with 16 year olds.

JMO

A whole lot of healing will need to happen for this young woman. I suspect the healing will need to go back to before this awful ordeal began. I am so hoping that she gets the kind of support she needs from excellent professionals. I also hope her family also gets treatment in order to deal with the roller coaster that they and she have been on.

And with his off the cuff I'm glad this is over comment, it's plain to see that he USED her to his benefit, and now he's done, whereas the lies he told her, may have made her fall for him.

IMOO.

I agree. He was manipulating her to believe his lies. She could have been totally committed to this "life" he promised her and now her world is shattered.

A reminder (and this is not directed at you!) that one does not have to claim to be a victim...to be a victim. I would not be surprised if she was not devastated to lose him and very, very emotional. Predators want their victims to become that dependent.

Thanks for the input about communes! It's always interesting to learn something new. I suppose, since they've confirmed that these two weren't staying there, it's not quite relevant. But I do enjoy learning about different lifestyles.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
Depending on what MSM article you chose to believe, they were indeed on a commune for some period of time.
"According to News 2’s ABC-affiliate KDRV-TV, the pair had stayed at the Black Bear Ranch in Cecilville for at least two days while in northern California. KDRV reports Cummins and Thomas were going by different names and a member of Black Bear asked them to leave. The reason why wasn’t immediately known."
http://wkrn.com/2017/04/20/black-bear-ranch-details-on-commune-where-cummins-thomas-found/

I think the states need the age of consent laws changed.
I am in South Carolina and my daughters x-husband likes 16 year olds. That is the age of consent here, He repeatedly "had affairs" with them through the workplace where he was their manager. He also met and preyed on my daughter this way. He was 10 years older than her. When she divorced him he was 36 with two 16 year old girls (who were friends and worked under him) and their families couldn't have any charges against him. There is no age difference clause. There should be, imo

I think this is wrong and the wrong message to send to young girls. Old men should not be able to prey on and have sex with 16 year olds.

JMO

I agree about the laws. Some states have age differential laws. This might be a good opportunity for people in a community to rally for legal changes.

Does anyone think that JC will be at his arraignment on Friday?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Do we have a list of up-to-date articles with the most recent info? I'm trying to catch up! Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley