Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but I'd like to know more about the man who got killed in Yuba City who had an active kidnapping warrant out of Marysville, the same place people have spoken of as have an extremely sketchy and seedy area. To me that's a giant coincidence, because people don't just catch kidnapping warrants like they would some sort of domestic violence charge. Doing what I do I've only ever run into one person with a kidnapping warrant; I don't know how it is in CA but where I'm from you actually have to move a person against their will from point A to point B, however short a distance for it to be kidnapping. Otherwise it's false imprisonment.

It may be nothing, but I'd like to see this individual's activities the night AY went missing. After reading more I just keep having two scenarios play out, she was a victim of violent foul play, or trafficking.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

Joseph Sin's kidnapping charge is connected to a domestic violence and assault charge, like many kidnappings, his probably involved a partner, IMO.

"Yuba County court records show Sin was charged in January with felony kidnapping, domestic violence and assault."
https://www.google.com/amp/s/sacbee.relaymedia.com/amp/news/local/crime/article146297099.html

Interesting ...Fox 40 news just did a segment on Alys disappearance. They said they knocked on Mike L's door yesterday, nobody answered but the reporter said they saw surveillance system on his house. Wonder if it's new or was there when she vanished.

If it was there before he would have video of him walking her to her truck and her leaving alone to corroborate his story.
I suspect he got a camera to know when to not answer the door.

[h=1]REWARD INCREASED FOR INFORMATION ON ALY YEOMAN'S WHEREABOUTS; LOCAL BUSINESSES PITCH IN[/h]
Snip:

[FONT=&quot]"We wake up each day and try to sleep each night with the burning question, what happened to Aly the night of March 30th?" wrote family on the Find Aly Yeoman Facebook page.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In the Saturday post the family highlights that the reward for information regarding Aly's whereabouts has been increased. On top of more than $11,000 gathered through <modsnip> a page started April 8, the FBI's initial reward of $5,000 and money provided by family members, the reward now stands at $55,500.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The additional $500 comes from the owners of J's Party Rentals & Decor and the California Moving Services in Roseville.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Along with the reward update, Aly's family says they believe her disappearance has been increasingly suspicious. Accounts from Aly's friends have indicated that there was no foul play on the night she went missing, however, family claims those friends have not provided enough information or support during search efforts.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"It's as if it was more important to save face — to cover up maybe something small that night, than to check up on Aly," the Facebook post reads. "Whatever happened, even if it was accidental, we feel it took a back seat the truth."

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/04...eomans-whereabouts-local-businesses-pitch-in/[/FONT]

So all-in-all do you guys believe that Aly still alive? If not.. where do you believe that she was buried? If she is expired I obviously think that she is nowhere near the river or where her car was dumped because they canvassed the area which means that she has to have been dumped elsewhere. . If alive and being held elsewhere who knows if she still even in Yuba City. I'm just curious to know if there is hope from you all that she is still alive or if everybody agrees that she has expired and where you may think that she was dumped I do not think it was by the car

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

So all-in-all do you guys believe that Aly still alive? If not.. where do you believe that she was buried? If she is expired I obviously think that she is nowhere near the river or where her car was dumped because they canvassed the area which means that she has to have been dumped elsewhere. . If alive and being held elsewhere who knows if she still even in Yuba City. I'm just curious to know if there is hope from you all that she is still alive or if everybody agrees that she has expired and where you may think that she was dumped I do not think it was by the car

Knowing more about the footprints would really help me narrow a theory down, but I think she met with foul play rather than being voluntarily missing. I think she is in the river near where her truck was found. If she is alive, I think she has been trafficked or is being held against her will in some other way. JMO MOO.

I ont know what happened to her. I don't think she is alive. I don't think she was trafficked. she either went to where her car was found and met with foul play OR their was an accident, there was foul play after she left the home, or she met w foul play at the home, or was an OD situation. I don't know which, I cant get a feel.

So many unanswered questions yet not enough media coverage. <modsnip> What was Aly wearing? Which direction were the footprints headed? How deep were they? How close was the seat adjustment on the drivers seat? Aly was what, all of 5'1 or 5'2? Where is her wallet, I'd? What was she wearing? Who did she talk to that night? The mysterious ping of her phone? Why has the family only made one public plea? The rest is social media. I have been born and raised here. Raising my grandchildren here in Gridley and I'm completely baffled at why I'm not seeing more on Aly EVERYWHERE. I believe human trafficking or foul play...and it sickens my soul.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Knowing more about the footprints would really help me narrow a theory down, but I think she met with foul play rather than being voluntarily missing. I think she is in the river near where her truck was found. If she is alive, I think she has been trafficked or is being held against her will in some other way. JMO MOO.
I thought they searched the river thoroughly. I may be wrong. If so they need to search again. I also feel if they had evidence of foul play the river would still Be being searched. They must not feel she is there

I thought they searched the river thoroughly. I may be wrong. If so they need to search again. I also feel if they had evidence of foul play the river would still Be being searched. They must not feel she is there

If she went in the river she might never be found. Considering days went by before they started searching for her. Also our rivers are running extremely fast and deep as we've had one of our wettest winters ever. We're a watershed for the Sierra Nevada mountains which also had way over normal snowfall this year and it's the beginning of the spring runoff. Also the feather river empties into the Sacramento River just north of Sacramento which is a huge river that eventually ends up in the delta , eventually out to sea. I want to hope with everything I am that's not the fate she met. Her poor family would never know what happened, I just hate that for them&#128546;

If she went in the river she might never be found. Considering days went by before they started searching for her. Also our rivers are running extremely fast and deep as we've had one of our wettest winters ever. We're a watershed for the Sierra Nevada mountains which also had way over normal snowfall this year and it's the beginning of the spring runoff. Also the feather river empties into the Sacramento River just north of Sacramento which is a huge river that eventually ends up in the delta , eventually out to sea. I want to hope with everything I am that's not the fate she met. Her poor family would never know what happened, I just hate that for them&#128546;
Thank you for explaining that. Very awful to think that might be her fate.

article_e99fa6b2-2960-11e7-8209-9f8a3d520392.html

<modsnip>

Aly Yeoman, of Gridley, is a Yuba College student who missed work at the Gridley McDonald's and Starbucks &#8212; extremely out of character for her, family and friends say.

<modsnip>

"More than three weeks have passed since our sweet Aly disappeared. The unimaginable is now my family's daily reality," reads a Saturday post by her uncle, David. "We wake up each day and try to sleep each night with the burning question, what happened to Aly the night of March 30th? Each day that passes we pray, we hope that someone will come forward."

<modsnip>

"We still believe something bad happened to Aly that Thursday night between 9:30 and 10:55 p.m., while she was in the company of what she thought were her friends," the post reads. "All accounts we have received from those present with her that night claim there was no foul play and no cover up, yet not a single one has volunteered additional information or support in finding Aly. If everything was innocent, peaceful and focused on 'positivity' that night, then maybe a polygraph would not be too much to ask."

Neither the Sheriff's Office nor any other agencies involved in the investigation have released any details or specifics regarding the night Aly disappeared or the people she was with.

<modsnip>

The sheriff's office is requesting video surveillance from any business or residence that may have captured Aly's truck &#8212; from Butte House Road, Yuba City, north to the Butte County line in Live Oak between 9 p.m. March 30 to 2 a.m. March 31 &#8212; to call the department at 822-7307.

<modnsip>

I don't think she is alive. I have to agree also, that if her body was dumped in the river, she may never be found. I don't remember the timeline, but near the time when she was reported missing the male adult she went to dinner with left town for his music promotion. Could use have been taken with him I wonder? I find it very suspicious that the people she was last seen with have made no public statement, no plea to help find her, etc. Since he is a business owner, I wonder to if he has a shop somewhere. It would be interesting to know if he did, if the police searched it as well and what about the vehicles of the people that were there? I hate not knowing what the police know. I often wonder why the family hasn't had a volunteer search organized for the areas the truck may have travelled, the river banks up and down and the opposite end of the street where the truck was found.

A person who is trying to launch a new career could have had a small amount of scrutiny and trouble if there had been some sort of accident. Now, they may have escalated the accident into a crime. But it can still be "small" if they would only come forward with the truth, right? Accidents happen. They do. Where is Alycia?

I think if she were in the river she would get hung up on something before going out to the bay but stranger things...

Thank you for explaining that. Very awful to think that might be her fate.

I think if she were in the river she would get hung up on something before going out to the bay but stranger things...

Yes most likely so. I was just trying to give an idea of the way our waterways work here for those unfamiliar with the area.

https://cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryRES?ORO&d=04-Apr-2017+11:45&span=7days

Here is a link to the California government agency water resources page. This site outlines how much water was being released from the dam and what the flow was down the waterways. As you'll see, the river was very low, hence the truck getting stuck.
153aa53826945651fa640fac82ac8601.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

yes you are absolutely correct, your rivers feed into sac or American river then on down to the delta.

Yes most likely so. I was just trying to give an idea of the way our waterways work here for those unfamiliar with the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname