GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Major issues is dispute concerning the grandmothers conduct and allegations concerning appropriateness of conduct at both father’s house and mother’s home. Major issue is also conduct at transfers. But all issues on the table"

I do wonder which grandmother they are speaking of. And what issues are happening during handoffs? Perhaps that's why they were scheduled in front of police stations?

It sounds like they are concerned about the conduct of BOTH parent's in the home AND at exchanges. Also the conduct of grandmother. Sounds like a family full of juveniles to me, Poor little guy!

Checking for news on the little man 💙

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

All I can say is, if LE thought little Ara was out there and kidnapped it would be all over the media. But, they are silent. I'm praying they are sleuthing silently.

Not sure if this has been posted before....does anyone find it a little odd that the child was not sought after, after the missed Skype call on Thursday? Granted we don't know if in fact mom had made phone calls or not.

Where is this sweet boy? Gone missing too long.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I just don't know what to think about this case. Sr. is silent. I hope they are keeping their eyes on him.

Thinking of you tonight, sweet boy. ❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I can't believe there is no new coverage or pleas from ANYONE looking for Ara [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. It is sad that it is so quiet. :cry:

I'm right there with you guys on this one. Every time I come to this thread I expect to see something, anything. When there are no flyers, searches, or pleas from the parents or LE, it really freaks me out. It makes no sense at all.

I'm right there with you guys on this one. Every time I come to this thread I expect to see something, anything. When there are no flyers, searches, or pleas from the parents or LE, it really freaks me out. It makes no sense at all.

I saw on Gigi Graciette Facebook page that the family's attorney said to cancel the prayer vigil on Sunday! Unbelievable! Gigi has been reporting on this case everyday and she says that she has not heard from the mother's family only AA Sr's family.
f551f29243b5121f4ce26e8cf73d9e90.jpg

IMO, she has not heard from the mother's family as they know where Ara is.

One of the family's knows. The mother is a elementary school principal and sees first hand how hard it is on kids to not have both of their parents involved and cooperating. Would she commit this sort of crime and punish a little boy just because the father got 50% custody? Absolutely! Would she send him away and not have him around her? No way!

When the mom comes up missing, then we will know who the culprit is! Just a matter of time. I think the father suspect this as well, otherwise we would hear more pleas from him.

I'm sick thinking he might have harmed this boy. The fact that the vigil was cancelled makes me think they decided "what's the point". ugh

Attorney on which side of the family suggested cancelling the prayer vigil? I'm a little confused on that one.

[h=1]Reward Doubles to Help Find Missing South Pasadena Boy[/h]The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors doubled a reward to $20,000 Tuesday in hopes of generating tips that help authorities locate a 5-year-old South Pasadena boy who has been missing since April 22.
Supervisor Kathryn Barger recommended the increase at the request of detectives working the case and urged the public to come forward with any "information (about) any person who may be concealing the child or who mayhave information about the child's disappearance or whereabouts."

Did everyone watch the press conference this morning? We learned a lot!

1) Dad passed out because he took prescription drugs that were not prescribed to him.
2) The sighting at the lake by that woman has been unconfirmed. LE can't confirm Aramazd was ever there.
3) Mom spoke and was heartbreaking. LE said she has been completely helpful and cooperative.
4) Dad's car was completely doused in gas, inside and out. There was a gas can and matches in the car. A rag was stuffed in the gas tank opening, doused with gas.
5) Dad is no longer speaking to police at all.
6) Police immediately put a hold on the passports of all involved.
7) This was this the first time Aramazd went to his dad's for a week. All previous visits were much shorter than that.
8) Police believe Ara Sr. may have been trying to take his own life, but failed.

It is on the ABC7 Facebook page if anyone wants to watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror