GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, which is why I've wondered why nobody looked for the child at the time the Skype call was missed. I wouldn't have waited!!

The mother seems to be in denial that the father would ever harm his child. At least in the beginning she didn't believe he would. She's just hanging on to that hope. Poor mom.

What if the drain has washed out whatever was in there. It's been a month!! We've had rains. Please keep looking further down the drainage pipes!!

"#LASD search for 5yo Aramazd about to conclude says spokesman. Nothing found"

[video=twitter;865280877659435009]https://twitter.com/abc7miriam/status/865280877659435009[/video]

"#LASD search for 5yo Aramazd about to conclude says spokesman. Nothing found"

[video=twitter;865280877659435009]https://twitter.com/abc7miriam/status/865280877659435009[/video]

Well this gives me some hope that he is being hidden and the car was a setup to make it look like he had been abducted. Staying positive for Ara Jr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Channel 4 news at noon confirmed that they were cadaver dogs. Somebody is talking. If LE brought out cadaver dogs, they have a good tip that Ara is deceased.

I am not sure that I agree about the boy being hidden in Arroyo. Why wasn't he seen at the lake in Santa Barbara the day before?

I have a gut feeling that IF he was hidden somewhere, it happened before the Lake visit. It might have happened on the way to the Lake as he drove through the national forest remote areas.

Channel 4 news at noon confirmed that they were cadaver dogs. Somebody is talking. If LE brought out cadaver dogs, they have a good tip that Ara is deceased.

IMO they've probably suspected he's no longer with us for a while. Probably the reason they haven't been searching as though he were alive and waiting to be found. I hope the mother gets her closure and Aramazd Sr. rots the rest of his life in prison.

My guess is because they are hoping he will lead them to Ara Jr. I bet they have him under surveillance 24-7. They are hoping he will return to the dump site to try to do a better job at concealing the body. Ugh. I hate saying that. But I think that is why he is free.

Per the link below, see Lt. Joe Mendoza's comment.

http://ktla.com/2017/05/18/authorities-return-to-arroyo-park-in-south-pasadena-in-search-for-missing-5-year-old-boy/
The father was arrested that day but was released because there was not enough information to prosecute him.

“We're not there yet. ... He’s a free man and we're not surveilling him,” Mendoza said.
BBM

im really teary and in my feelings about this more than usual. I was all but convinced hed been secreted. i didn't think he was dead. now i think he is :(
:grouphug: I'm sorry, I'm just sick about this too. A break is needed from WS sometimes, but it's like we can't until the cases we are following are resolved. There are so many heartbreaking cases, it's just overwhelming and defeating.

Well this gives me some hope that he is being hidden and the car was a setup to make it look like he had been abducted. Staying positive for Ara Jr.
I want this to be true, so bad. But, I don't think it is.

Where does that one drain pipe lead to? Someone needs to follow it all the way out to its end. That dog hit there for a reason.

Yes, which is why I've wondered why nobody looked for the child at the time the Skype call was missed. I wouldn't have waited!!
She may have been. It's possible she was calling him, his mom, etc., incessantly. Has it been stated somewhere officially that she wasn't looking?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Hey everyone.

Please start making your way over to Thread #2

This thread will be closing in about 10 minutes.

Check out the path that the Arroyo drainage ditch leads to-to Elysian Park: www.arroyoseco.org/river parks.htm

Seems like if the dog hit, they should look further down. And God willing find nothing because he's alive and well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde