GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart is racing. I haven't stopped thinking about Ara since day one. I'm sure lots of us haven't. (((hugs))) I hope there are answers soon. And perhaps a miracle.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I hate this so much. I don't want him to be there, I want him to be hidden at grandmas!

What in the world is going on here, with the pills and dousing a car in gasoline...

Where else is there news? What am I missing?
O/T: Oh, I just got on here in the last 20 minutes and a sweet little 7 year old boy was killed this morning. 💔 And 3 tiny kids found alone. A toddler in a cage. With another toddler in the house and a 1 day old baby! 😡

o/t: Oh, i just got on here in the last 20 minutes and a sweet little 7 year old boy was killed this morning. [emoji174] and 3 tiny kids found alone. A toddler in a cage. With another toddler in the house and a 1 day old baby! [emoji35]

sent from my sm-g928t using tapatalk

o! M! G!!

I hate this so much. I don't want him to be there, I want him to be hidden at grandmas!

What in the world is going on here, with the pills and dousing a car in gasoline...
I know. Unfortunately it sounds like that's not the case. I REALLY hope that EVERY, SINGLE, PERSON involved in this is prosecuted to the highest the law allows.

O/T: Oh, I just got on here in the last 20 minutes and a sweet little 7 year old boy was killed this morning.  And 3 tiny kids found alone. A toddler in a cage. With another toddler in the house and a 1 day old baby! 
I really really hate people sometimes. :(

I really really hate people sometimes. :(
Yep. I wish they would just off themselves instead. I know it's terrible to say, but these kids don't deserve to suffer and have an entire future taken from them!

I have a feeling Sr. told grandma, and she called the police. I also have a feeling an arrest will be forthcoming shortly. I hope the internal despair is deep and painful for that man, til the end of days.

Hope we have answers soon...
I keep checking Marc Cota-Robles twitter for updates

I have a feeling Sr. told grandma, and she called the police. I also have a feeling an arrest will be forthcoming shortly. I hope the internal despair is deep and painful for that man, til the end of days.
Or... someone remembered seeing a family member walking in the park and called it in.

Reporting now on Fox 11.
Forensics are there testing dirt.
Nothing else new was reported.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Would dousing the interior of a car prevent cadaver dogs from finding a scent?

Where are you, Ara?
attachment.php

Attachments

• where is Ara.jpg
    where is Ara.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 167
I'm so torn. If he is deceased, I really want him returned home to his loved ones. But I am still clinging to hope that he was shipped off to extended family somewhere...:candle:

number 7 is really telling. so it was a big deal he missed the facetime call.

Did everyone watch the press conference this morning? We learned a lot!

1) Dad passed out because he took prescription drugs that were not prescribed to him.
2) The sighting at the lake by that woman has been unconfirmed. LE can't confirm Aramazd was ever there.
3) Mom spoke and was heartbreaking. LE said she has been completely helpful and cooperative.
4) Dad's car was completely doused in gas, inside and out. There was a gas can and matches in the car. A rag was stuffed in the gas tank opening, doused with gas.
5) Dad is no longer speaking to police at all.
6) Police immediately put a hold on the passports of all involved.
7) This was this the first time Aramazd went to his dad's for a week. All previous visits were much shorter than that.
8) Police believe Ara Sr. may have been trying to take his own life, but failed.

It is on the ABC7 Facebook page if anyone wants to watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milkjug