NY - Rita Tangredi, 31, and Colleen McNamee, 20, murdered, 1993-94, John Biltroff *GUILTY* - #2

Yep I feel there is connection with a rehab clinic based on what was said to Mari Gilbert allegedly by Hackett or someone using his phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

And John Bittrolff is connected to a "Home for wayward girls", pregnant women, and this is why I feel there is a connection between Bittrolff and Shannan.

Not *really* related to LISK or this trial in particular - but this is nuts and I wonder, given the missing info that was never originally turned over in Bittrolff's case, how many innocent people have already been railroaded in these courts. (I'm not saying JB is probably innocent, but this is A MESS that I doubt is an isolated incident):

https://riverheadnewsreview.timesre...r-abruptly-ends-as-suspect-accepts-plea-deal/

Nothing more today on *why* Lt. Murphy was a suspect a few years later, in 1998, but today there's more on the destroyed evidence:

The department also destroyed evidence that might have linked one of its sergeants to the cases because it wasn’t identified as homicide evidence, said the officer, Linda Passarella, who worked for more than 13 years at the department’s Property Bureau.

She testified in Riverhead at the second-degree murder trial of John Bittrolff, 50, the Manorville carpenter accused of killing Rita Tangredi, 31, of East Patchogue on Nov. 2, 1993, and Colleen McNamee, 20, of Holbrook on Jan. 30, 1994.
The evidence in question was wood chips found on McNamee’s body and wood chips found in the police car used by Sgt. Michael Murphy when he was a suspect in 1998. Murphy has since been promoted to lieutenant.

< snipped&#8230;.and&#8230;..>

But it happened in this case because a computer-generated form listed the detective who submitted the evidence as coming from the Criminal Intelligence Squad, not Homicide. Similarly, the evidence from Murphy&#8217;s car was listed as an Internal Affairs case, not Homicide, she said.
During cross-examination by Keahon, Passarella conceded that other paperwork for the crime scene wood chips said in several places it was homicide evidence and noted it should not be destroyed even after the case was closed.
She said she did not know if wood chips from the Tangredi scene were destroyed at the same time as those from the McNamee scene.

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...tion-of-evidence-in-bittrolff-case-1.13662165

Boy. Do people think Bittrolf is going to get off? The evidence doesn't sound very solid from where I'm sitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boy. Do people think Bittrolf is going to get off? The evidence doesn't sound very solid from where I'm sitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, too much collusion touching the case. Just My opinion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

High powered he may be called, successful is another matter.

I don't know him, but after digging around on Facebook, I found his brother's page. After pouring through the photos section, I found photos of a job they we're doing on Ocean Beach. It appears to be outside decking on a very large beach home. So, from what I saw, it looks like he and his brother worked handyman jobs together. Also saw a photo of a ring the brother found at that same job. He posted it along with the series of photos from the deck building job.

Reading comprehension not my best subject so maybe I am missing something. The envelope which contained undeveloped film and some particles were destroyed in 2007 because there was no room for an envelope? Did they have the ability to put pictures on a CD? By the way the nonsense about the wood chips found in the LT's vehicle that was destroyed because it was mixed up with an Internal Affairs investigtion, if you believe that one I have ocean front property in Kansas I would like to sell you. How could evidence of that nature ever be destroyed? Why was the LT. on the radar? Better have a good answer.

Nothing more today on *why* Lt. Murphy was a suspect a few years later, in 1998, but today there's more on the destroyed evidence:

< snipped&#8230;.and&#8230;..>

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...tion-of-evidence-in-bittrolff-case-1.13662165

Wow - I just popped in from the w. coast to see what was new - this is some BS, unbelievable anywhere else but Suffolk County. Is there a link to the trial transcripts? Is Murphy still on active duty? Why was he a suspect - besides having woodchips in his car? If anyone has a minute to answer...thank you!

Wow - I just popped in from the w. coast to see what was new - this is some BS, unbelievable anywhere else but Suffolk County. Is there a link to the trial transcripts? Is Murphy still on active duty? Why was he a suspect - besides having woodchips in his car? If anyone has a minute to answer...thank you!

Dec 6, 2016 - Suffolk County Facebook has a photo showing Lieutenant Murphy (along with other officers at a NY Jets game)

"Last night the New York Jets honored nine Suffolk County Police officers along with other emergency service professionals from across the tri-state area during their annual First Responders Night"

https://www.facebook.com/SuffolkPD/posts/10157909601830441

So I don't have a newsday subscription, but may have to break down and get ne if this is actually true, because I never thought we'd find this out, but:
"Jurors will hear about six men investigated &#8212; and cleared &#8212; in the deaths of two women more than 23 years ago, during the murder trial of a Manorville carpenter."

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...t-cleared-suspects-at-murder-trial-1.13725849

I hate to assume that the two LE members will be included in the 6, but it would make the most sense given the lost evidence they would be.

So I don't have a newsday subscription, but may have to break down and get ne if this is actually true, because I never thought we'd find this out, but:
"Jurors will hear about six men investigated &#8212; and cleared &#8212; in the deaths of two women more than 23 years ago, during the murder trial of a Manorville carpenter."

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...t-cleared-suspects-at-murder-trial-1.13725849

I hate to assume that the two LE members will be included in the 6, but it would make the most sense given the lost evidence they would be.

The 6 included were the 2 police officers, Tangredi's husband who was a client of McNamee's and 2 Pagan members who controlled McNamee's prostitution & topless dancing.

The 6 included were the 2 police officers, Tangredi's husband who was a client of McNamee's and 2 Pagan members who controlled McNamee's prostitution & topless dancing.
What do you mean by two pagan members?

testimony wrapped up today.

Kind of a bombshell about Lt. Murphy. Is there a cop in Suffolk County who isn't either dirty or a creep?

"Former Suffolk police Officer Teddy Hart. McLeer acknowledged that Hart was fired in 2001 and pleaded guilty to aggravated harassment for calling women and threatening to rape and mutilate them. Hart also kept missing persons reports in his home and patronized prostitutes, McLeer said.

&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;...

Keahon also questioned the witness about former Sgt. Michael Murphy &#8212; since promoted to lieutenant &#8212; who was investigated because numerous prostitutes had accused him of forcing them to give him sex for free.

&#8220;Did you learn that Sgt. Murphy had impregnated a 15-year-old prostitute? And that he forced her to leave the county?&#8221; Keahon asked. State Supreme Court Justice Richard Ambro sustained objections to those questions, so McLeer did not answer.

Suffolk police declined to comment on Murphy or to make him available."

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...hn-bittrolff-double-murder-trial-in-riverhead

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DannyLFC1892
Back