Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, thanks! I read that article earlier and the info just whizzed right over my head. I recall something about Subway too but I don't remember where.

If he was a roofer then I guess he'd have been driving a work vehicle of some kind. I sure hope LE is also looking at any vacant houses where he had done work in the past. Or any jobs near the river that was in a remote location.

Absolutely...

Savanna's family knows her best, and they never mentioned that they found it unusual that she went upstairs. If they didn't think she would do that, they would have contacted authorities even sooner.

I'm pretty sure I read in the beginning that Savanna's mom was home, but was in her bedroom or another room of the house so Savanna just texted her to let her know where she was going.

Actually, I believe the mother was immediately suspicious that Savanna went upstairs to this neighbors home. It didn't sit well with her at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interview with bail bondsman, talking about WH's bail.
Making his first court appearance via video conference yesterday from the Cass County Jail, William Hoehn asked the judge to work with him on a lower bail amount, saying the $2 million bail was "unattainable." Hoehn and his girlfriend/accomplice Brook Crews were both charged with conspiracy to commit murder, conspiracy to commit kidnapping and false information. Gino Caruso, a bail bondsman in Las Vegas who owns GoodFellas Bail Bonds and is also a former FM RedHawks pitcher, offers some insight into how bails are set.
http://kfgo.com/podcasts/news-views...man-gio-caruso-on-bond-set-for-william-hoehn/

Checking in.... has the father been able to take his baby home yet ? Looked around but didn't read any updates yet. :(

FARGO, N.D. — After 10 days of misery, Ashton Matheny finally got to feel a little joy this week.

Matheny, boyfriend of Savanna LaFontaine-Greywind, the pregnant Fargo woman who disappeared and whose body was found eight days later in the Red River, finally got to see the baby girl that everyone assumes is theirs.

Matheny got to visit her for 90 minutes on Tuesday and Wednesday. Savanna’s parents, Norberta and Joe Greywind, got to the see the baby for the first time on Wednesday.

“It was the best feeling I’ve ever had,” Matheny said. “I wish Savanna could have been there to enjoy it with me. After all these dark days, she lit my day right up.”

http://www.twincities.com/2017/08/3...o-woman-finally-gets-to-see-newborn-daughter/

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Hoping Haisley can go home with her daddy soon !
I feel for this young man---- our youngest was in nicu for his first 2 days due to inhaling meconium in one lung. It was hard to walk down to the nursery unit and not even be able to pick him up. :(
I bought a 'baby sling' carrier before his birth ....and after getting home, I carried him all over. My husband also held him alot .:)

Do you all think the charges against the suspects will change at some point ? They have conspiracy to commit murder as a charge. What about a charge of murder? LE has released "homicidal violence" as her cause of death. Also, I would be expecting 2 counts of kidnapping, right ?

Do you all think the charges against the suspects will change at some point ? They have conspiracy to commit murder as a charge. What about a charge of murder? LE has released "homicidal violence" as her cause of death. Also, I would be expecting 2 counts of kidnapping, right ?

Just my opinion, but I do expect additional charges to be added as the investigation unfolds.

Ah, thanks! I read that article earlier and the info just whizzed right over my head. I recall something about Subway too but I don't remember where.

If he was a roofer then I guess he'd have been driving a work vehicle of some kind. I sure hope LE is also looking at any vacant houses where he had done work in the past. Or any jobs near the river that was in a remote location.

I'm local to Fargo and the television coverage showed video of them searching newer neighborhoods (K9 searches in unfinished houses). My assumption is the roofing company is a subcontractor. Most work would be new construction and in neighborhoods quite a distance from the Red River.

I spoke with a family member of mine who has known WH for 15+ years and has also met BC. Am I allowed to share this person's opinions here or is that not allowed? (Newbie 🤷🏼*♀️)

I spoke with a family member of mine who has known WH for 15+ years and has also met BC. Am I allowed to share this person's opinions here or is that not allowed? (Newbie ����*♀️)

Contact the admin of this page to get approval to post as a local, I think that's how it works..... Harmony2 is the one I've seen on this thread, so contact them.

I spoke with a family member of mine who has known WH for 15+ years and has also met BC. Am I allowed to share this person's opinions here or is that not allowed? (Newbie 🤷🏼*♀️)

Hopefully you are, as I'm quite curious now..

Actually, I believe the mother was immediately suspicious that Savanna went upstairs to this neighbors home. It didn't sit well with her at all.

Well, the quote from Savanna's mom in post #823 says she didn't see this coming and had no idea her daughter was in danger, so......

Thank you! The building layout was a bit confusing to me. Not that it's necessarily relevant; it just made me wonder about whether it was someone else who stole the clothing.

I hope I'm allowed to say this. But, honestly, I was wondering if the clothing thief might have been the person who reported the alleged banging in the bathroom. IF that person stole the clothing, might she think the police would believe her to be a suspect in Savanna's disappearance, since they had some negative interaction recently?

Not that police would jump to the conclusion that thief = kidnapper or murderer, but people do weird things if they think they might get in trouble, especially for something they didn't do. So, could the banging sounds have been made up to point suspicion someone else; the someone else who just happened to be guilty; BC?

The reason that seems relevant to me, is that the reported banging would lead us to believe that something likely happened to Savanna in BC's bathroom. But, it then complicates things because how could they get her outside and away from the building without being noticed? How could they clean up the bathroom so well that police don't seem to know if it's the crime scene?

I feel like what happened to Savanna could very likely have happened somewhere else, after she was transported to another location. But, then, what was the banging and shower sounds?

I just have a hard time imagining that they were able to kill Savanna, birth her baby, and carry them both out of the building without being seen or heard. Especially since Savanna's brother, mother and father all paid trips to BC's apartment within a couple of hour's time. They'd have to be incredibly lucky to carry a bloody (sorry) Savanna and a baby down 2 flights of stairs and out to a vehicle with no one seeing or hearing anything.

It would seem they were very lucky not to encounter any of Savanna's family members, what with them actively moving around in the building, then mom and brother in the parking lot to take him to work, then mom coming back, and dad knocking on the door. Not to mention not running into other neighbors in the building.

That's why I tend to think she was still alive and taken somewhere else. But then, what was the 20 minutes of banging? Unless that actually never happened.

I could be completely wrong, and again I'm not saying anyone lied or did something wrong. I just wonder if the banging really happened, because if it did, it really points to the crime having to have happened in BC's apartment, and I'm really skeptical of her and WH being able to pull that off without get caught red-handed, and also being able to wash away all the evidence.

Sorry, it's early and I'm rambling over my morning coffee. Hope my post makes sense.

I'm actually very surprised LE has ruled the farmstead out as a crime scene. That means either the entire crime occurred in the apartment or there is another undiscovered location. Does a visual search include looking in closets, behind shower curtains etc? Where was Hoen during the time period of her disappearance? I can't believe BC could pull it off alone. If this was already discussed, my apologies. There are so many posts I'm having a hard time staying on top of them. [emoji846]

I'm actually very surprised LE has ruled the farmstead out as a crime scene. That means either the entire crime occurred in the apartment or there is another undiscovered location. Does a visual search include looking in closets, behind shower curtains etc? Where was Hoen during the time period of her disappearance? I can't believe BC could pull it off alone. If this was already discussed, my apologies. There are so many posts I'm having a hard time staying on top of them. [emoji846]

Me too! I thought for sure that was it!

Thank you! The building layout was a bit confusing to me. Not that it's necessarily relevant; it just made me wonder about whether it was someone else who stole the clothing.

I hope I'm allowed to say this. But, honestly, I was wondering if the clothing thief might have been the person who reported the alleged banging in the bathroom. IF that person stole the clothing, might she think the police would believe her to be a suspect in Savanna's disappearance, since they had some negative interaction recently?

Not that police would jump to the conclusion that thief = kidnapper or murderer, but people do weird things if they think they might get in trouble, especially for something they didn't do. So, could the banging sounds have been made up to point suspicion someone else; the someone else who just happened to be guilty; BC?

The reason that seems relevant to me, is that the reported banging would lead us to believe that something likely happened to Savanna in BC's bathroom. But, it then complicates things because how could they get her outside and away from the building without being noticed? How could they clean up the bathroom so well that police don't seem to know if it's the crime scene?

I feel like what happened to Savanna could very likely have happened somewhere else, after she was transported to another location. But, then, what was the banging and shower sounds?

I just have a hard time imagining that they were able to kill Savanna, birth her baby, and carry them both out of the building without being seen or heard. Especially since Savanna's brother, mother and father all paid trips to BC's apartment within a couple of hour's time. They'd have to be incredibly lucky to carry a bloody (sorry) Savanna and a baby down 2 flights of stairs and out to a vehicle with no one seeing or hearing anything.

It would seem they were very lucky not to encounter any of Savanna's family members, what with them actively moving around in the building, then mom and brother in the parking lot to take him to work, then mom coming back, and dad knocking on the door. Not to mention not running into other neighbors in the building.

That's why I tend to think she was still alive and taken somewhere else. But then, what was the 20 minutes of banging? Unless that actually never happened.

I could be completely wrong, and again I'm not saying anyone lied or did something wrong. I just wonder if the banging really happened, because if it did, it really points to the crime having to have happened in BC's apartment, and I'm really skeptical of her and WH being able to pull that off without get caught red-handed, and also being able to wash away all the evidence.

Sorry, it's early and I'm rambling over my morning coffee. Hope my post makes sense.

Adding to your thoughts with my morning coffee ramble...

I believe LE have stated that the one who reported the banging noises in the bathroom is not a POI, along with the RSO who lives in another building on that street. IMO, (and I hate to say this), the bathroom banging may have been done by Savannah who was most likely still alive when giving birth to her baby, but likely gagged. Piecing a theory together here, based on the male suspect's strange story and comments--who I believe knew that eventually LE would find blood trace in the bathroom, and possibly the bloody towels/shoes he disposed of...(the first three apt searches were done with suspect cooperation and without warrant, and so not likely thorough forensic searches--just visual exam). So he wanted to concoct a story that would exclude his presence there during the homicide.

Neither one of the suspects was employed, so I'm leaning toward both being at the apartment that day when Savannah was enticed up there. I'm theorizing that after she got to the apartment, they gagged and bound her, putting her into the tub to try to induce labor (re the bizarre story of the male suspect). I don't believe they'd have (intially at least) tried to do a C-section for fear of it killing the baby (who was their only consideration, here). I believe Savannah may have been confined to the tub and perhaps might have done the banging--during labor or struggle or to try to attract attention and call for help. Theorizing that the baby may have been born there in the bathroom, and then removed from the apartment via the large suitcase and laundry basket (witnessed by either the mom or another tenant--can't remember who stated they saw those repeated actions after the murder). Savannah may then have been killed in the bathroom as well, and her body (taped in bag) removed and dumped at some point later, maybe in the middle of the night when there were no witnesses. And then the bathroom bleached/cleaned up, to pass at least an initial visual exam (which yes, would include behind the shower curtain, in closets, etc.).

Such an unspeakably horrific case, but wanted to throw out my theory which exonerates all but the two suspects. I believe no other neighbors had a part in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SF3006