Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have that image or its link?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's on the Valley News Live facebook page. Links to facebook aren't allowed so I can't post it.

It's on the Valley News Live facebook page. Links to facebook aren't allowed so I can't post it.

AS I understand things, official news Facebook page links are allowed. We commonly link to official MSM or LE FB pages.

Personal FB pages are not allowed to link or discuss nor are comments by readers of those pages.

AS I understand things, official news Facebook page links are allowed. We commonly link to official MSM or LE FB pages.

Personal FB pages are not allowed to link or discuss nor are comments by readers of those pages.

Alrighty then. https://www.facebook.com/ValleyNewsLive/

If you scroll down to the article, you'll see the image of the warrants that includes the warrant from the 5th.

Was it reported if WH was home during any of he searches done on 8/19-8/20?

WH was home for the 2 searches on Saturday at 4:30ish pm and 10:30ish pm. He was not there on Sunday at 6:30ish, nor when they went into the house to get the baby on Thursday at 2:30ish.

If he was home, why did LE wait until 8/22 to arrest him on the outstanding bench warrant?

WH was home for the 2 searches on Saturday at 4:30ish pm and 10:30ish pm. He was not there on Sunday at 6:30ish, nor when they went into the house to get the baby on Thursday at 2:30ish.

This is excellent information. Could post the links for the times he was home? Thanks so much.

If he was home, why did LE wait until 8/22 to arrest him on the outstanding bench warrant?

If he was indeed home my only thought is that LE had him under surveillance for a time. I have seen that before.

JMO

YOU CAN share fb posts from media..... as well as a missing person or POI fb.

Hi everyone,

Thank you for being here for Savanna.

Websleuths really needs your help at this time. Please consider giving if possible.

https://www..com/websleuths

:tyou:

This is excellent information. Could post the links for the times he was home? Thanks so much.

I posted a complete timeline, with links, a while back on this thread. The info about who was at the different searches was from the interviews with the detective.

A picture of Haisley has been released on FB. Beautiful baby. Heartbreaking. I can't stop crying. So real. What Ash and Savannas family must feel right now.
Mankind can be so evil. None of this should have happened. I just don't understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Steleheart! I'm not georgiajean but the info came from part 1 of the interview with Lt. Nelson. In a nutshell:

Saturday about 4:30 pm - first consenual search. Brooke and WH were there.
Saturday about 10:30 pm - second consensual search. Both are there.
Sunday about 6:30 pm - third and final consensual search. WH is not there.

Late Wednesday morning LE was made aware that WH had said something to his co-workers on Monday morning that according to Lt. Nelson "established that a baby was there" (at the apartment) but not necessarily a crime scene. LE then secured a search warrant and executed it Thursday about 2 pm.

http://www.valleynewslive.com/conte...finding-Savanna-Greywinds-body-442297803.html

A picture of Haisley has been released on FB. Beautiful baby. Heartbreaking. I can't stop crying. So real. What Ash and Savannas family must feel right now.
Mankind can be so evil. None of this should have happened. I just don't understand.

I burst into tears at the pic. She is so beautiful and sweet, what a beginning she had, may she be beyond blessed after this. ❤️[emoji177]

I burst into tears at the pic. She is so beautiful and sweet, what a beginning she had, may she be beyond blessed after this. ❤️[emoji177]

I did too. She is so precious. So wise looking beyond her years. :( xo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads