IL - Kenneka Jenkins, 19, found dead in hotel freezer, Rosemont, 10 Sept 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just hit the dispatcher could have just looked up rosemont hotel activity and be able to determine that nothing happened there without her spelling her name!

Legal Requirements for the Sale and Purchase of Drug Products Containing Pseudoephedrine, Ephedrine, and Phenylpropanolamine

https://www.fda.gov/Drugs/DrugSafety/InformationbyDrugClass/ucm072423.htm

The Combat Methamphetamine Epidemic Act of 2005 has been incorporated into the Patriot Act signed by President Bush on March 9, 2006. The act bans over-the-counter sales of cold medicines that contain the ingredient pseudoephedrine, which is commonly used to make methamphetamine. The sale of cold medicine containing pseudoephedrine is limited to behind the counter. The amount of pseudoephedrine that an individual can purchase each month is limited and individuals are required to present photo identification to purchase products containing pseudoephedrine. In addition, stores are required to keep personal information about purchasers for at least two years.

So, how many people besides me think that this is an accident due to voluntary under the influence with a little hotel/friend negligence thrown in? I can't make my mind go to all of these theories without jumping through some pretty high hoops. I am concerned that had the hotel been more proactive that they may have found her in time, or if security had been watching the cameras instead of sleeping on the job, she would never have gotten that far, or if the friends had taken better care of their highly intoxicated friend...

But all anyone wants to discuss everywhere are rape, gangs, body part rings, trafficking, hotel/LE collusion, alien abduction. Etc.
Lol. I'm actually at a loss.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

hi agian

ya go where the data takes ya

Chicago ain't exactly on the safe city of the country!!

Cant remember the names of the charactors who owned the hotel (will try when I can remember!)

Stuff from a while back-- this joint was not the princess castle at DIsney

One of them is in prison the place was a hotbed of felonies!!

It was some company that takes over distressed hotels

I wish I could remember the stuff -- it was more than interesting

how long does these drugs stay in your system? Wouldn't the autopsy show drugs in here system?

So, how many people besides me think that this is an accident due to voluntary under the influence with a little hotel/friend negligence thrown in? I can't make my mind go to all of these theories without jumping through some pretty high hoops. I am concerned that had the hotel been more proactive that they may have found her in time, or if security had been watching the cameras instead of sleeping on the job, she would never have gotten that far, or if the friends had taken better care of their highly intoxicated friend...

But all anyone wants to discuss everywhere are rape, gangs, body part rings, trafficking, hotel/LE collusion, alien abduction. Etc.

most folks are with you !

Wait..what man? When did KJ mom refer to a man and KJ phone?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my transcript, It sounded, to me, that she referred to a male that she spoke to, on her daughter's phone. OP heard it differently. I'll not debate one way or another. I just made my personal transcript available. The 911 call is out there for everyone to decipher.

Can anyone recall a case where images of the scene of the missing has never been shown

something like a darn pic of the darn freezer

Why would someone not want the public to see it with all this transparency that is happening!

know why --speculating here

it. is. humongous.

Its a facility that has like 6 huge conf rooms and a bunch of smaller ones -- it was (linked earlier) 55,000 sq feet of meeting place!

That requires some massive walk ins

massive walk in freezers have massive doors

massive steel freezer doors are heavy !

moo

well see if it comes out!

Alien abduction LOL...I'm patiently waiting for that theory.
:facepalm:

The hotel, imo, and IANAL, I'd think would have only a minor role. I've always thought the cameras were there for the hotel's protection, not ours. It may deter crime at the motel, but, a hotel's staff are not babysitter's to adult folks. Someone rented that room with a stolen credit card. Someone provided alcohol to an over 18, but under 21, female. That started the ball rolling.

In my transcript, It sounded, to me, that she referred to a male that she spoke to, on her daughter's phone. OP heard it differently. I'll not debate one way or another. I just made my personal transcript available. The 911 call is out there for everyone to decipher.

I'm sorry. I didn't even realize it was on the 911 call. Your transcript helped a lot!!

Cheif keefs song check it out, at the very beginning at the 0.00-0.03 mark, theres a faint " Help, I need help.help me, that a guy is saying , you wont hear it unless you listen closely it's there, I don't believe that was keneka saying help. I believed it at first but after listening to that song over n over I finally heard it.

The only sound thing I could make out was freezer -- I have had a hard time making out conversations -- its a totally different world

you feel me? !!!!!

she was giving the water to the girl on the bed who was sick,Keneka is by the front door, she's not the one near the bed with white nails on, that's the other girl who was dressed exactly like keneka

Amen. I definitely think the hotel should have had the kitchen secured so no one could enter. I think drugs and alcohol were involved, and that when her friends called kennekas mom, they tweaked their story because they were scared to get in trouble. I do not think hotel security guards altered surveillance videos. I do not think her friends set her up to be raped/sold/have her organs harvested.

I literally do not see any of the shadows that other people are claiming to see in the videos. If someone who does see these shadows is willing to pause the video at the exact moment of the shadows and circle the shadows in a bright color I'd be interested in taking a look. However I do not think there was anyone following her around, lurking and waiting to kill her, conveniently dodging every security camera along the way (other than their shadow).

I do not think LE is conspiring to hide and alter video tapes, or that they are involved in kennekas death in any way. Why are people demanding the FBI get involved? The FBI does not handle things like this.

What I do think is that a beautiful 19 year old young woman went to a hotel party hosted by some unsavory people, had too much to drink, maybe ingested drugs, then was separated from her friends (the separation is still really unclear to me but I do not think the friends purposely set her up). While looking for her friends and/or a bathroom/way out of the hotel, in her confused and altered state she ended up in the freezer where she died of hypothermia. Very sad and unfortunate. I feel terrible for her mom and her loved ones and understand why they want to believe her death is due to someone else and not kennekas own actions.

I just do remain befuddled as to how no one knows who found a deceased 19 year old in some fridge ?

The hotel, imo, and IANAL, I'd think would have only a minor role. I've always thought the cameras were there for the hotel's protection, not ours. It may deter crime at the motel, but, a hotel's staff are not babysitter's to adult folks. Someone rented that room with a stolen credit card. Someone provided alcohol to an over 18, but under 21, female. That started the ball rolling.
The cameras were motion sensitive. Shouldn't there have been a security company monitoring those screens? What if terrorists were planting bombs all over to go off at a future date? (Unlikely I know).
Guest safety is another reason why they are supposed to be monitored. Someone should have seen her all over the place on different feeds and either kept an eye on her, or gone to investigate when she never returned from her one way trip. I have a friend that monitored a hotel in Atlantic City. Boring job, but he couldn't perl his eyes away, and when the sensor engaged his screen flashed.

I just do remain befuddled as to how no one knows who found a deceased 19 year old in some fridge ?
Is that up for debate? I heard a tape of an officer stating he located subject frozen solid. Or I ASSUMED it was an officer. Maybe I'm mistaken...

They keep it behind the counter where I live in the States. You can't just pick it up while shopping. My local pharmacy even keeps Nyquil behind the counter. I bought cough syrup yesterday, with codeine, for my s/o, who is hacking their head off, when I went to pick their antibiotic up (sinus infection). It's Guaifenesin/Codeine mixture. 100/10 per tsp. I asked for it, signed the log book, paid, and left. Of course we are in a very small town, they know me, and I've asked for it probably three times since they started putting it behind the counter, about 10 or so years ago, I guess. I don't know why they put it behind the counter and make you sign though. Where there is a will there is a way. If someone wants to get messed up, they will.

Googled this, apparently this is only common in rural areas. I know you said you lived in an area like that. In big cities it's a no go, I'd assume Chicago was included. You have to show your ID for most items including DXM.

Guaifenesin makes you really nauseous when you take too much. The cough syrup used in lean isn't really like normal cough syrup which is usually mentholated and h. This is more pleasing to the palette, I'd go as far to say as some people enjoy the taste.

Anywho.....while her location and the statistics of said area should be taken into consideration I think that there's been some unfair / unwarranted stereotyping taking place with nothing to back it up in this case. Sadly that's why I think everyone assumes it's murder or lets their ears hear plotting of a murder/rape....complete bias due to their location and the opinion of those involved....

That body broker ring was directly tied to a crematorium. I don't think that shares any parallels with this except proximity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurumsal