IL - Kenneka Jenkins, 19, found dead in hotel freezer, Rosemont, 10 Sept 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there will be any closure unless criminal charges are filed. It is hard for a parent to lose a child and even harder for the cause to be the child's. So if there is no video of her walking into freezer, there will always be doubt in the family's mind. IMO

I agree about finding out the truth . Wont happen in all likelihood

Unless someone confesses

The tox will tell us what we know she was altered by something

we know that.

They are reporting no signs of trauma .

They kept the FBI out so it will probably come back that CCTV was not altered .

so where exactly does that take us?

Is that up for debate? I heard a tape of an officer stating he located subject frozen solid. Or I ASSUMED it was an officer. Maybe I'm mistaken...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I was referring to mystery person who at 730 830 the following morning , while in the midst of a comprehensive and detailed search for poor lady , who entered , turned his head to the left and then right and then left in his "search" for her

it has been reported he was a firefighter
(per sisters interview on channel 5) then according to her they called back a couple of days later and said it was an employee and has not been cleared up

The cameras were motion sensitive. Shouldn't there have been a security company monitoring those screens? What if terrorists were planting bombs all over to go off at a future date? (Unlikely I know).
Guest safety is another reason why they are supposed to be monitored. Someone should have seen her all over the place on different feeds and either kept an eye on her, or gone to investigate when she never returned from her one way trip. I have a friend that monitored a hotel in Atlantic City. Boring job, but he couldn't perl his eyes away, and when the sensor engaged his screen flashed.

which inherently makes there claim that they have 30 some hours of stuff to go through. totally bogus

If they only go on in an occupied area , from what they have put out, the hotel was a dessert. I what we have seen they have clicked on and off for what 12 seconds at a time - so that is just a flat out lie imo

how do you get 30 hours to look thro if the cameras only come on that way??

IMO The whole release of video of silly . Totally defies any logic . The place has 47 cameras.

How do you end up with her at a stairway and then apparently she becomes invisible to cameras , and floats to another part of the hotel , and then pops in there for 18 seconds, and then floats and pops in suddenly in the kitchen.

We all know there benefit is to tell LE where people were heading .

In one video she just pops out of a wall swish

they claim concretely that this is all they have of her on their system

so she just had to be popping in and out of places in this huge hotel

her popping about becomes even more stunning in that she can pop from the 9th floor to the lobby and then pop down to the lower area

We all know places have cameras in elevators yet they claim what they released is all there is - so apparently she did not use the elevator till she just pops out of it

Superman does that -- people do not .

then they say she was downstairs . People get downstairs or upstairs by stairs but for some reason there is no CCTV of her in any stair well

We know for a fact that the camera in front of the check in desk works and was on.

It is then claimed that they were in the lobby but they say they have no more video

By having no other video of her that has to mean she flew from room 926 to the elevator not being on CCTV from her room.

The kids claim several things. In one account they only took her out of the room , left her there and then lost her -- there is no video of her or them with her

they then claim they all were in front of the desk (where the camera we know works) there is no video of her in front of the desk, with three friends who then turn around and leave her alone and she ends up in some hallway in some part of the facility.

We have seen how long the hallways are in conference areas, there , according to them , is no video of her in or walking in these hallways - she just pops into the kitchen poof

and the public is buying this ....

its like the person exists at 122 then 157 then 212 then 228 but in between who knows

It becomes more ludicrous in light of the fact in the clipping they are stating and proving that cameras in those areas are recording -- yet not in one of them is there any of her entering the scene and then going out of that specific cameras view

she was at a party with around 35 kids - but for some reason they can only locate her in isolated spots totally alone , in a 500 room property, in a major city, on a Friday night, right near the nations biggest airport -- its a crock moo

I agree about finding out the truth . Wont happen in all likelihood

Unless someone confesses

The tox will tell us what we know she was altered by something

we know that.

They are reporting no signs of trauma .

They kept the FBI out so it will probably come back that CCTV was not altered .

so where exactly does that take us?

No where. All this takes us is that the investigation is still ongoing and until they release the results of autopsy and toxicology report...whatever may or may not have been slipped in her drink. All speculation still.
Frustrating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

which inherently makes there claim that they have 30 some hours of stuff to go through. totally bogus

If they only go on in an occupied area , from what they have put out, the hotel was a dessert. I what we have seen they have clicked on and off for what 12 seconds at a time - so that is just a flat out lie imo

how do you get 30 hours to look thro if the cameras only come on that way??
The hotel is deflecting answers until their legal council accesses their liability, only my opinion of course. So whatever they say about footage and viewing to me is all horse doody.

I was referring to mystery person who at 730 830 the following morning , while in the midst of a comprehensive and detailed search for poor lady , who entered , turned his head to the left and then right and then left in his "search" for her

it has been reported he was a firefighter
(per sisters interview on channel 5) then according to her they called back a couple of days later and said it was an employee and has not been cleared up
Ahhh. Again, this will all remain a mystery until some kind of report, it police statement is released when everything is concluded. Remember that lady Rita Maze? Claimed she was kidnapped? They found her dead in her trunk? I googled it just the other day......it was found to be a suicide. No press release, no follow up. (Which I understand) I'm not suggesting suicide of course, just that it can be a long time before we get answers. Meanwhile FB is turning this into some supernatural event. I feel bad for her family having to entertain all of these theories. They will never find peace if they hold on to farfetched conspiracy thoughts. Makes me sad for everyone involved.

So, how many people besides me think that this is an accident due to voluntary under the influence with a little hotel/friend negligence thrown in? I can't make my mind go to all of these theories without jumping through some pretty high hoops. I am concerned that had the hotel been more proactive that they may have found her in time, or if security had been watching the cameras instead of sleeping on the job, she would never have gotten that far, or if the friends had taken better care of their highly intoxicated friend...

But all anyone wants to discuss everywhere are rape, gangs, body part rings, trafficking, hotel/LE collusion, alien abduction. Etc.
Lol. I'm actually at a loss.

I think your theory of JK's tragic death is exactly what happened. It seems that any time there is a highly publicized death that happened under unusual circumstances, conspiracy theorists start coming up with all kinds of ideas. PLUS, the mom didn't get much help from the cops or hotel staff initially. PLUS, there is a general distrust of the police right now in this country, and even more so in Chicago. I think the mom is in terrible pain, and just trying to make some sense out of something that doesn't make any sense and should never have happened. I think the second autopsy and the refusal to view the full 35 hours are due to lawyers with dollar signs in their eyes taking advantage of the situation. I think those lawyers have convinced her that these are the right things to do in the name of "justice for Keneeka", when all they really care about is how fat a settlement they can get. I'm sure mom's head is spinning and she doesn't know which way to turn right now. [emoji20]

CARIIS.... they didn't release all the videos, clearly. It's an ongoing investigation not a cold case. They really weren't even obligated to release those to the public but did based on the cry for information and intense speculation. She doesn't "pop" into random places. They traced her walking around each hallway in the basement.

Chopping off someone's arm and freezing it isn't the same as keeping a kidney viable for donation. The organs are not viable if they're frozen either. I think you should do a little more research before pushing a theory is all I'm saying..... just because the kids may or may not have been involved in illegal activities does not open them up to every illegal thing in the world.

Also. If you're doing credit card fraud the only safe way is in person.....they wouldn't have been caught if no one was murdered. Using the internet is the perfect way to lead them right to your door via IP....................
:gaah:

attachment.php

Attachments

• GPXa3X4.jpg
    GPXa3X4.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 161
So, how many people besides me think that this is an accident due to voluntary under the influence with a little hotel/friend negligence thrown in? I can't make my mind go to all of these theories without jumping through some pretty high hoops. I am concerned that had the hotel been more proactive that they may have found her in time, or if security had been watching the cameras instead of sleeping on the job, she would never have gotten that far, or if the friends had taken better care of their highly intoxicated friend...

But all anyone wants to discuss everywhere are rape, gangs, body part rings, trafficking, hotel/LE collusion, alien abduction. Etc.

BBM Yeah I quit posting here when all the sillyness started in it's infancy, reminds me of a song by Hall & Oates....."The strong give up and move on while the weak give up and stay."

I agree, while it may seem harsh, ain't nobodies fault but her own. I doubt she was slipped a mickey, she liked to get wasted and looked forward to it.

Back in the mid- 80's, it was common to see drink with a napkin on top with a straw poked thru napkin, no not full proof by any means but people were aware of dangers from someone slipping something in drink......keep your faculties together and things like this are less likely to happen.

I am with you 100%. I was open to all of the conspiracy theories before they released the security videos. Once I saw the security videos, I firmly believe that this is nothing more than a tragic accident. She was alone down there on the basement level. I can't logically arrive at any other conclusion.

Ahhh. Again, this will all remain a mystery until some kind of report, it police statement is released when everything is concluded. Remember that lady Rita Maze? Claimed she was kidnapped? They found her dead in her trunk? I googled it just the other day......it was found to be a suicide. No press release, no follow up. (Which I understand) I'm not suggesting suicide of course, just that it can be a long time before we get answers. Meanwhile FB is turning this into some supernatural event. I feel bad for her family having to entertain all of these theories. They will never find peace if they hold on to farfetched conspiracy thoughts. Makes me sad for everyone involved.

I have not seen one farfetched theory

That may be my def of that only tho.

IMO far fetched theories are stuff like space people took her, the devil did it , water molecules were involved

I do not find

criminal activity

covering up a crime

potential curruption

questions about why LE did nothing

possiblity of their being conflict between two teenagers

gang activity in the Chicago area

reviewing the profound criminal history of the prior owners of the very hotel

pondering if an employee of the establishment might possibly know more about the layout of a massive facility than a tourist in the hotel

Considering that gang rape may have occurred , at a party of teenagers clealy buzed, in a city suffering from a massive crime escalation

The role drugs may have on aggressive sexual behaviors on this age group

The possibility that a police dept that has a rich history of corruption (linked earlier) might help explain why nothing was done

I think these are valid concerns not far fetched at all

valid possibilities in our society noone is discussing spaceships!

moo

BBM Yeah I quit posting here when all the sillyness started in it's infancy, reminds me of a song by Hall & Oates....."The strong give up and move on while the weak give up and stay."

I agree, while it may seem harsh, ain't nobodies fault but her own. I doubt she was slipped a mickey, she liked to get wasted and looked forward to it.

Back in the mid- 80's, it was common to see drink with a napkin on top with a straw poked thru napkin, no not full proof by any means but people were aware of dangers from someone slipping something in drink......keep your faculties together and things like this are less likely to happen.

Amen! And not to sell petty but I only drink from a beer bottle whenever I'm out of my own house. Whether it be at someone else's house or a bar. Why? So I can put my thumb in it. Sounds a little weird I know but when someone has been through or seen a situation where she/he was slipped something...well you will find ways to avoid that from ever happening again. Or seeing it.

CARIIS.... they didn't release all the videos, clearly. It's an ongoing investigation not a cold case. They really weren't even obligated to release those to the public but did based on the cry for information and intense speculation. She doesn't "pop" into random places. They traced her walking around each hallway in the basement.

Chopping off someone's arm and freezing it isn't the same as keeping a kidney viable for donation. The organs are not viable if they're frozen either. I think you should do a little more research before pushing a theory is all I'm saying..... just because the kids may or may not have been involved in illegal activities does not open them up to every illegal thing in the world.

Also. If you're doing credit card fraud the only safe way is in person.....they wouldn't have been cause if no one was murdered. Using the internet is the perfect way to lead them right to your door via IP....................

attachment.php

Thank you. In order for organs to be viable there is more than just stuffing them in a freezer, smh. My immediate family member received a liver... the process is a little more complicated than this.
I'm tired of hearing people who have not done the research even remotely consider this. ESP since there is taboo in certain communities over organ transplant and being a donor.

Amen! And not to sell petty but I only drink from a beer bottle whenever I'm out of my own house. Whether it be at someone else's house or a bar. Why? So I can put my thumb in it. Sounds a little weird I know but when someone has been through or seen a situation where she/he was slipped something...well you will find ways to avoid that from ever happening again. Or seeing it.

I had a party this weekend at my own house and my brother in law was teasing me because while I walk around and mingle I have a habit of holding my drink so my hand is covering the top. It's just a force of habit back from my clubbing days to prevent someone from slipping something in my drink in a crowded club/ bar.

Also. If you're doing credit card fraud the only safe way is in person.....they wouldn't have been caught if no one was murdered. Using the internet is the perfect way to lead them right to your door via IP....................

attachment.php

I must have misunderstood. I thought the hotel stated that they have no other video of her on their system

I don't think the family is entertaining them - - they are publically stating that they have identical concerns

mom has repeatedly stated that she thinks someone murdered her child in that hotel.

What I'm not understanding is why:
1. Everyone is assuming that they have the right to even see this footage that was released? This is not the norm. They don't HAVE to show us anything. I mean there are other people walking these halls at this hotel too-- footage that has others in the frames I'm sure. Where did everyone get the idea that this is PUBLIC info? (I'm speaking of everyone, on SM, discussion forums etc- not necessarily here)

2. What, if anything, do we know is hoped to be accomplished with these nightly protests?

3. Am I the only one who feels like bashing my head against a wall trying to follow this SM spectacle. I almost think it is disrespectful to a young woman who hasn't even been laid to rest yet. I feel sorry for her and her family.

4. Do you all feel like with all this commotion going on LE will ever be able to get to the bottom of this?

5. Has our world become so convoluted that we can't trust hotel cameras, detectives and eye witnesses to hope they are doing what they can?

Am I the only person who doesn't think there is some conspiracy? I'm at a loss.

i agree plus technically she wasnt a guest of the hotel, if anything couldnt they make the claim that she was trespassing? she wasn't a registered guest neither were the people she was with since it was booked fraudulently
What I'm not understanding is why:
1. Everyone is assuming that they have the right to even see this footage that was released? This is not the norm. They don't HAVE to show us anything. I mean there are other people walking these halls at this hotel too-- footage that has others in the frames I'm sure. Where did everyone get the idea that this is PUBLIC info? (I'm speaking of everyone, on SM, discussion forums etc- not necessarily here)

2. What, if anything, do we know is hoped to be accomplished with these nightly protests?

3. Am I the only one who feels like bashing my head against a wall trying to follow this SM spectacle. I almost think it is disrespectful to a young woman who hasn't even been laid to rest yet. I feel sorry for her and her family.

4. Do you all feel like with all this commotion going on LE will ever be able to get to the bottom of this?

5. Has our world become so convoluted that we can't trust hotel cameras, detectives and eye witnesses to hope they are doing what they can?

Am I the only person who doesn't think there is some conspiracy? I'm at a loss.

I agree, and if this had happened it would be quite obvious upon finding her. Her mom saw her body so I'm ruling that out.

At first when I heard this theory I thought people were drawing the theory solely on the fact that she was found in a freezer (likely the best way to.. uh.. keep organs fresh?) but that link CARIIS posted upthread about an organ brokering ring being busted in rosemont made me realize maybe there's more for people to base this theory on.

Still, I've personally ruled this out. There are other theories that make way more sense!

JMO

At first I thought it was a really bizarre statement by mom when she said something like no I only saw her from her face up -- they had already put her in the body bag I only saw her face

but then it hit me I just thought it was odd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member