Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would help immensely if we could establish what cars BRE drove. Like a timeline of vehicles and especially when he had vehicles which were similar looking. JMO.

The prosecution may not have all of this info yet and they have access to the data. Then there is borrowed cars, a common scenario with criminals. BBM

talking about hoarding. Could BRE be the suspect police referred to just 2 weeks prior to the release of the Mystery Man video in August 2008. The one they described as living in abject squalor but perfect in every way in a physical sense. They described this suspect (or POI) as an IT professional. Could BRE be referred to as an 'IT professional"? I have posted the newspaper article on WS previously about this but can't locate it presently. This IT guy had come to attention because he h ad attempted to pickup a young girl from Stirling Highway nightclub area in 2007.
Was he the guy reported by the man that went to pick up his daughter? I thought he mentioned afterwards as a poi, if so, would that not mean he'd be included in the count of all prior suspects having been cleared?

Crabstick,

If we had an approximate date for the jewellery found, we perhaps could match it to a lady who may have gone missing at that time.

Re: I'm still interested to hear the description of the jewellery found by the stonemason in that abandoned warehouse on Government road? Just down from Janes daycare.

We need the article with the man holding up the diagram, in the Post Newspaper? This has dates that the warehouse was empty and when the warehouse jewellery was discovered.
The jewellery may have sat there some time.

He may have left the jewellery there so he could back and look at the even over and over.

I'm still interested to hear the description of the jewellery found by the stonemason in that abandoned warehouse on Government road? Just down from Janes daycare.

How does Jane go from the state we see in the video, to highly inebriated, seen by witnesses at Loch st?
That article has been reposted in this thread IIRC.

She doesnt by her own accord. If it was her, and she was staggering, she was drugged. Otherwise, the witnesses are mistaken. I see no reason whatsoever she would be down at Loch St. Theres no way she was hitchhiking even if she had walked there herself, which I doubt. Other witnesses would have seen her too. Mind you, 13 unverified sightings of her yet none received the coverage that this one reported sighting received, also unverified. Thats a little suspicious IMO.

How sure of those dates are you
Papertrail?
The time lapse reposted by Met recently shows the car still in the driveway at 08Sep11 then theres a big jump to 17Dec11 when the car has gone. Why the footage in between is missing, Im unsure. The footage begins in 2004 but the car isn't clearly visible. It jumps 1-2 frames only to 02Jan08 which is the first clear shot of the blue car. It seems that the 2 cars pictured there on 22Dec16 were the only ones regularly there since 25Apr15.

You are comparing apples and oranges. Men's details are from google earth and mine are from Landgate. You can check it out for yourself. My dates are directly taken from aerial photos stored at landgate and can be viewed online.

How sure of those dates are you
Papertrail?
The time lapse reposted by Met recently shows the car still in the driveway at 08Sep11 then theres a big jump to 17Dec11 when the car has gone. Why the footage in between is missing, Im unsure. The footage begins in 2004 but the car isn't clearly visible. It jumps 1-2 frames only to 02Jan08 which is the first clear shot of the blue car. It seems that the 2 cars pictured there on 22Dec16 were the only ones regularly there since 25Apr15.

And don't forget both sets of aerial imagery only show a snapshot in time.

why would BRE decide to make his last year on the electoral roll 1999? any ideas??? He married CGE in December 2000 and they purchased 344 Acton sometime in 2000 so why go off the electoral roll?

Do you mean his whole record had gone from the electoral roll. You can apply to have your address taken off under certain circumstances but not your name. Police often have their addresses removed and I know threatened people that have had their addresses removed.

Do you mean his whole record had gone from the electoral roll. You can apply to have your address taken off under certain circumstances but not your name. Police often have their addresses removed and I know threatened people that have had their addresses removed.
I thought papertrail meant he's got a silent listing, my bad. Thankfully no one took any notice of my previous reply.

The Electoral Commission can remove someone entirely from the role of they believe that the person is not there anymore. They have people door knock whole areas every couple of years and if they can't verify someone as being correctly enrolled, they will take them off.
Or someone can make a declaration to say that your dead, and they'll take you off.

However, 1 question: was papertrail only looking at a single roll for a single electorate? If so, try looking at the electronic roll for the whole state, as he could be now enrolled under an address at Nicholson Rd in CanningVale.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

why would BRE decide to make his last year on the electoral roll 1999? any ideas??? He married CGE in December 2000 and they purchased 344 Acton sometime in 2000 so why go off the electoral roll?

I have had Australian Electoral Commission (AEC) Workers knock on the door asking who lived there in the past, not in WA but as it is Commonwealth I am sure it happens at times. It was about 10 - 12 years ago. After confirming who was at the address I know they take people off the list that are no longer at that address.

People tend to be only interested in updating their AEC address when they know an election is going to take place unless they don't want to vote.

I thought papertrail meant he's got a silent listing, my bad. Thankfully no one took any notice of my previous reply.

The Electoral Commission can remove someone entirely from the role of they believe that the person is not there anymore. They have people door knock whole areas every couple of years and if they can't verify someone as being correctly enrolled, they will take them off.
Or someone can make a declaration to say that your dead, and they'll take you off.

However, 1 question: was papertrail only looking at a single roll for a single electorate? If so, try looking at the electronic roll for the whole state, as he could be now enrolled under an address at Nicholson Rd in CanningVale.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

We posted more or less the same thing at the same time. I believe it is also possible if you work in a public position to get your name taken off the "public electoral roll" that is available in libraries etc but still allows you to vote. It works similar to a silent phone number in that it still exists but not in the phone books.

I know companies in the past (before they could get names, addresses and emails on internet signups) have used electoral rolls for various things including advertising. It does rely on people updating their details.

We posted more or less the same thing at the same time. I believe it is also possible if you work in a public position to get your name taken off the "public electoral roll" that is available in libraries etc but still allows you to vote. It works similar to a silent phone number in that it still exists but not in the phone books.

I know companies in the past (before they could get names, addresses and emails on internet signups) have used electoral rolls for various things including advertising. It does rely on people updating their details.

Yes but why did he decide to go silent on enrolled at this particular time in 1999. He didn't bother before this.

PS Petedavo. Don't think prisoners get a vote.

Does anyone know when BRE first joined little athletics?

Does anyone know when BRE first joined little athletics?

He was at least 10 years in LA in 2012 with 4 in admin. "Criteria: Life Membership is bestowed upon those people who have served a minimum of 10 years service with at least 4 years at Centre Executive level. Meritorious service is a mandatory prerequisite for any nomination."

http://www.blac.asn.au/life-members-centre-patrons/

However, 1 question: was papertrail only looking at a single roll for a single electorate? If so, try looking at the electronic roll for the whole state, as he could be now enrolled under an address at Nicholson Rd in CanningVale. Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

I was thinking PT meant he was off the rolls completely. Which only happens if you are dead, daft or departed to another country. As I said if you have a good reason you can have your address taken off. You have to re register if you move house so if like me one year you forget to vote; the men in black can come looking for you and fine you $25.

I was thinking PT meant he was off the rolls completely. Which only happens if you are dead, daft or departed to another country. As I said if you have a good reason you can have your address taken off. You have to re register if you move house so if like me one year you forget to vote; the men in black can come looking for you and fine you $25.

This might give clarification https://www.elections.wa.gov.au/enrol/removal-electoral-roll

He was at least 10 years in LA in 2012 with 4 in admin. "Criteria: Life Membership is bestowed upon those people who have served a minimum of 10 years service with at least 4 years at Centre Executive level. Meritorious service is a mandatory prerequisite for any nomination."

http://www.blac.asn.au/life-members-centre-patrons/

Thank you for info. The timeline fits with an 8yo joining up in 2002.

The electoral roll dates are not an accurate date of when people lived in a place. If you change address you let them know. If you don't and someone knocks on the door of your old address then you are taken off. If you don't provide a new address you are not registered and you do not have to vote, no fine and not on the public record. If you wait till you know there is an election then you can have a gap from the electoral rolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther